Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One Kiss Is All It Takes

Lets Get Away

by SleepwalkingPastHope 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 746 words

0Unrated
Mikeys POV


Tonight we played a good set, Gerard and me were fine, knew we would be, Frank just overreacts like the idiot he is, but oh well. There wasn’t many people in the place to be honest, but I guess you have to go round doing these crappy little venues to build up a fan base, hopefully one day we can make it and really reach some people with our lyrics, because right now we’re getting a few fans who don’t even know the lyrics. But there was this girl there; she was beautiful. She was tall and had blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, like the ocean floor, I swear I could stare at them forever. Out of the whole crowd I swear she was the only on that knew the words, and that was sweet, shed obviously been to our gigs before. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a misfits t-shirt, and neon pink converses. I went over and found her after the show; I was really excited to talk to her.
“Hi” I said, and her face just lit up like a star, it was so sweet, she nearly freaked out, like most people would have done, but she contained it and a cool
“Hey” was her reply.
“Did you like the show?” I asked, knowing what her reply would be, but for some reason she was really hard to talk to, I mean, its not like i've never talked to a girl before, but she was different, my throat went all dry when I talked to her.
“ Yeah it was awesome, it always is with you guys,” she said, and she thought shed been like a crazy fan and blushed, damn she was pretty.
“Thanks, so… you got a name to go with that pretty face or shall I just call you gorgeous?” I said, thinking I sounded so cheesy, but she blushed even more, her cheeks were bright red now and she was smiling from ear to ear.
“ Awww, my name is Rebecca, its really awesome to meet you,” she laughed and I thought I might die because she was so cute.
“Hey erm…. Do you wanna go somewhere? Cos I’ve got nothing to do now, and I don’t know anything fun around here” I asked her, hoping she wouldn’t say no, after all it is me, or as the guys nicely put it ‘The Loserfish’. Yeah I know, nice name. Its basically because I have pathetic luck with girls, and apparently Gerard said when I kiss, I look like a fish, he saw me with some girl a few months back, and since then the name has kinda stuck.
“Sure I know a place, you would like it” she said, with a sweet smile on her face.
“Okay then, I’ll just follow you then” I said.
We grabbed a taxi and she whispered to the driver where she wanted to go, then she looked back at me and smiled, I then sat and realised that I had just got in a taxi with some random girl and I didn’t know where I was going, but for some reason I had this part of me that trusted her completely, even only after just meeting her.
We stopped on this dark street, and I started to panic, I thought,
“Oh God, she’s gonna kill me, and steal my wallet”
But the she got out and beckoned me to follow her, and she led me into this park.
The dim glow of the streetlights gave off a warm glow, which made Rebecca look even more beautiful than ever.
We stood in silence for a few minutes, I didn’t know what to say, she was so perfect, there were do many feelings rushing through that I couldn’t think or say anything. So I just kissed her.
It was the best kiss I have ever had, it was so amazing, the heat of the street lamp kept us warm against the cold October wind. I can still taste her now, so sweet. Afterwards, I walked her home, we held hands, I felt so comfortable with Rebecca, like I had been in love with her forever, and I am, deeply in love with her, madly I should think, but I don’t care, because I have found the girl who is more special than anything, the girl I could spend my life with.
Sign up to rate and review this story