Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > [[The first]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The second]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 1 review

A little day-trip to the sea :) I think it's quite cute. The relationship is beginning to develop a little more. What will I write next! When will I write next! =] You'll have to wait and see! x ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 579 words

0Unrated
“Oh my god! Fuck! It worked!” I woke up and saw Gerard standing there.
“Jesus... oww...”
“What happened? Was he feeling you up in your sleep?”
“What?” I looked down and saw franks hands covering my boobs. “Eugh! The pervert!”
“Whaa.. Oh... God. Ow...” Frank sat up and smiled at me.
“He didn't even know... What time is it?”
“Erm... Like 1 AM.”
“Fuck, I gotta go home.”
“I'll come get you at 12.We're off out.” Frank said to me.

I got up, showered and got dressed. I drew thick, black sketchy lines around my bright green eyes and decided I would do. I pulled my jeans on and stepped into my vans. I sat on the sofa in the living room.
“You look nice.” My mum said.
“Really? Thanks.”
“Yeah, any special reason?”
“I'm off out with a friend, but I didn't think I looked anything special.”
“Well you do.” She smiled and there was a tapping on the door. I'd been fine with everything until now. I was really nervous. “I'll get that.” My mum said.
“No! Erm... It's for me.”
“Oh... Okay.” I got up and looked at the clock. Dead on 12. I opened the door slowly and saw a smiling Frank on the mat outside.
“Ready?” He asked.
“Sure. Where are we going?”
“Surprise.” He smiled to himself, one hand still behind his back.
“Bye Mum!” I shouted, closing the door behind me. We got into the lift and Frank took his hand from behind his back. He held a red rose out to me.
“Aww! You're amazing, you know that?”
“Thanks...” He blushed a little. I held the rose between my fingers. We walked out of the block of flats hand in hand and Frank led me. We went and got on a bus which took us all the way to the beach. It was really quiet where we were. Most of the houses were boarded up and it wasn't all that pretty. A little further on, there were a couple of shops selling food and basic things, but still no people. We walked closer to the sea. It wasn't too hot, but the sea was calm and the clouds were white and fluffy, not black or threatening. I carried on following frank. He took me on to an old pier. It went out quite a way. There was a small building at the end. There were no barriers and Frank sat on the end.
“Come on. It's so beautiful when you leave all that behind you.” I trusted him and went and sat down, taking my shoes off before dangling my feet over the edge.
“Wow... It's amazing.”
“I know... I've seen the sun set and rise again here. It's beautiful... I wish It'd been with you.” I smiled up at him and he squeezed my hand. “Maybe... maybe we could some time?”
“I'd like that.” I looked into the water. I stood up and helped Frank. I dropped the rose into the water and watched the sea calmly move it along. I took Franks hands and turned his head from the water, to me.
“Jas...”
“Frankie.” I could see the genuine caring in his eyes. The wanting, almost needing. I leaned in a little, encouraging him to make the first move. He placed a hand on my cheek, then softly pecked my lips.
“That good for you?”
“Yeah... I'll race you back to the other end!” I shouted, running along, carrying my shoes.
Sign up to rate and review this story