Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > [[The first]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The first]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 0 reviews

Chapter 1 in my little fanfic. It's not one that messes about with them finding their love for one another, that's all happened already. I'm in the process of writing more, so it may get wierd late...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 609 words

0Unrated
I ran my fingers through my greasy black fringe and pulled it back over my face. I got dressed and applied thick eye-liner and mascara. It smelled disgusting as I straightened the rest of my hair, the greasy layers almost cooking. I pulled my hoodie on and pushed my phone into my pocket. I sneaked out of the front door and walked to Gerards flat.
“Winter! You made it!” He said, giving me a hug.
“Hey, Gee. Frank here?” I asked.
“Yeah, we're about to watch a film, come in.” I followed him to the living area. He knew I really liked Frank and kept trying to make me do something about it, but I worried. I was glad of the friendship we had and didn't want to ruin it. Gerard had obviously tried to set something up tonight. It was his flat, but I could see it coming, he was going to leave us. Everyone had made their excuses and it was us three. I sat on the floor by the bedroom door and Gerard looked at me, shaking his head.
“JAS!” Frank squealed. He got up and pulled me from the floor. “Everyone else cancelled, so you can have Mikeys spot tonight.” I followed him to the sofa and sat on the edge of the seat.
“Damn!” Gerard was making a little scene. This was what I'd expected.
“Go on then, I know what you're doing.” I said. He looked at me. Frank was staring at the blank TV screen, smiling contently.
“Yeah, so does Frank by the look of that face!”
“Well, yeah. I did ask you to do this.”
“Wait, wait... Now I don't get it...”
“I'm off then. Bye guys. I'll try not be too early back.” He winked at Frank on his way out of the door.
“I want an explanation Frankie!” I looked at him, hands on hips.
“Come on, Jas... I know you feel it too.”
“What do you mean?” I said, praying he'd say all the right things.
“Don't dare tell me you don't feel this... You're the only one who calls me Frankie... I'm the only one you let call you Jas. In fact, I don't think they even know your full name.”
“What, and you do?”
“Jasmine Lucinda Winter-Jones.” I looked into his eyes.
“How...” That was all I could manage. The first three, fair enough, but the Jones part, nobody knew.
“Look, I've liked you... Like, really liked you, for so so long now. We already know so much about each other, we share something and I just want you to know... This is how I feel.” My heart was racing and I felt beads of sweat start to trickle from my forehead. Then my eyes filled up. I was filled with emotion. I felt sad, thinking about why nobody knew my name, yet excited about what Frank had told me and still nervous of what was to come. I picked the excitement and concentrated, blocking out the nerves and doubts, forgetting the past for a second.
“Please... Just...”
“Don't make me promise you anything... It'd kill me if I broke it...”
“But can you just try... Try not to break my heart...” I let a tear go rolling down my cheek, slightly warm, tickling my face and ending with a drip at the end of my chin. He wiped my tear and put his arms around me.
“I'll try.” He whispered. I put my arms around him and he held tightly around my shoulders. We talked a while and he held my hand. We started watching a DVD and I must have drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story