Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The sixth]] You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 0 reviews

Frank's luck may seem to have changed, but things aren't looking that good for him. Why did they have to look similar!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 510 words

0Unrated
Josh pulled on his hoodie and zipped it up. He tucked a knife into his jeans pocket and tightened his shoes. He slowly lifted the hood and made sure his face was almost invisible. He was a short boy, about 17 years old. He lived with his brother, but he was always out drinking. Josh left the flat at 10PM and made his way towards the next destination and his next victim.

He hung around outside a nightclub that had just opened and leaned up against the wall in the alley. He stood there for at least 3 hours. It was now 1:30 and a woman emerged from the doorway. She came into the alley and threw up. She was too drunk to scream as Josh dragged her through the alleys and into the back of an old warehouse.


I was so glad to have Frank back. I was at work with Gerard the next day and he could tell how happy I was. Frank came to pick me up and we went back to his house. I called my sister to let her know I'd be staying out. We went up to his room and his mom was out. I laid on his bed and stretched out. My top started to ride up a little and my pants down. Frank put his hand on this bare skin and straddled me, holding my other hip. He leaned in close and kissed me.
“I want you so bad right now...”He whispered. Then he licked my collarbone, up my neck and nibbled my earlobe. I bit my lip and tried to resist him.
“Frank, we shouldn't... what if your mom comes home?”

Frank managed to get me into bed and we were still going at past 1am. It was so perfect until I saw her at the door. Frank got up and I got my breath back. I pulled a blanket up over me.
“Shit! Mom... Fucking hell!”
“FRANK! Who even is this!?”
“Oh my god... I knew this would happen.” I muttered.
“FRANK ANTHONY IERO! I hope you used a condom.”
“Sorry.” I said.
“It's okay. I just don't particularly want to be a grandma quite yet...” With that, she shook her head, closed the door and left us. I panicked, thinking Frank would get into trouble.
“You know... I don't know what she'll say when you're gone... probably won't be that bad.”
“Might be... I gotta go.” I rushed around and put my clothes on.
“I'm sorry...” He said.
“No, don't worry... I mean... It's fine, but... I'll see you... some time.”


Josh abandoned the scared girl in the warehouse. He walked home and sneaked through the door. His brother was laid, passed out on the couch, so he crawled into his bed and nobody would ever know.


I was at work with Gerard again the next day, when my boss came out looking for me. There was a phone call for me. I looked at Gerard and he shrugged. I followed Jane into the back and she handed me the phone...
Sign up to rate and review this story