Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The fifth]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 0 reviews

Introduces Mikey better, goes into more depth about Jasmine and Gerards everyday life. Not much happens. The end could be important soon, so please read. I quite like it. I think this one's sweet. x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 576 words

0Unrated
I was the same age as Gerard and we worked together at the local record store. Mikey and Frank were younger, so they were still in school. Me and Gerard were re-stocking the shelves, making conversation as usual. I lived with my older sister, but she wasn't happy about my job or who my friends were. It was annoying and I just avoided her most of the time. She wasn't like us, she just didn't understand me. Mikey spent a lot of time in Gerards flat and Frank hung out with Mikey loads. They were best mates. Gerard was my best friend now. We were really close.
“You wanna come back to mine after work?” he asked.
“Sure, I'll make something for dinner.”
“You don't have to, but I think Mikey will be there.”
“Right, Frank too?”
“Yeah... Mikey loves your spaghetti bolognese...”
“I can make that, but we'll have to go shopping on the way home.”
“Sure, I'll get it if you tell me what you need.”
“No, it's fine.”
“No! I'm buying it. Mikey'll be so pleased, he's been craving it. We're half Italian, and mom makes it like... traditionally, but he still prefers yours.” I laughed.
“I'm pleased about that. Has frank ever had it?”
“Don't think so actually.”
“He'll be fucking grading it to see if I'll make a good wife.” Gee smiled.
“You aright with everything now?”
“I think so... He's being good.” I laughed and put my last cd on the shelf. I went to take the box out the back and Gerard followed.
“I'm on the desk now, so meet me for lunch back here at... 12.”
“Sure. See ya.” I went to the desk and swapped on.

Everyone had sat down and I made Gerard help me bring it through. I sat and watched them eat. Gerard poked around a little first, but after seeing Mikey wolfing it down as if he hadn't eaten a crumb for months, he finally started to eat and smiled widely.
“It's better than last time as well!” Gerard said.
“Mmm. Yeshh...” Mikey said, spraying the sauce half way across the table. I saw Frank poking it, having trouble picking any up. I felt the same. I hated eating this in front of people and also hadn't started yet.
“I'll make you a deal, Frank.” I said.
“Yeah?” He said, looking up.
“I won't laugh when you make a mess, so long as you don't when I do.” He laughed.
“You read my mind.” He dug his fork in and started attempting to get something into his mouth.

We all finished and were sat around talking. Frank invited me out the next night. He wanted to go and see some horror movie at the cinema and he said he thought I'd like it. It only seemed like five minutes had passed and Frank had to leave. I kissed him in the doorway.
“See you tomorrow then...”
“Wait! You... You have something here...”
“What? Where?” I smiled at him and tried not to laugh.
“On your... eyebrow...” I bit my lip, so I wouldn't laugh.
“You better not laugh!” He said. I wiped his eye and kissed him again, letting it last a lot longer than it should've, going a lot deeper into it than I should've, showing passion and maybe even lust. I knew I'd just confused the hell out of him.
“Sorry...”
“It's fine... I think I liked it.”
“See you tomorrow.”
“Bye.”
Sign up to rate and review this story