Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The fourth]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 0 reviews

Frank loves Jas, but does she love him? Will the police let him go? Does Gerard naked have any relevance whatsoever? (No... I'm just a perv...)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 640 words

0Unrated
I could hardly sleep that night worrying about Frank. Thinking over what he'd said. I though I could love him, but things were going way too fast. It hadn't even been two weeks and I'd just saved his ass from jail and he loved me. I had no idea what to do next. I got about four hours sleep from 1 am to 5 am. I got up and took a shower. I sat in the bathroom for ages, soaking wet. I tried to make some sense of what was happening, but I couldn't I still didn't know what to do next. I went to the kitchen wrapped in a towel and made myself some coffee, then took it to my room while I got dressed. It was now 7am and I needed someone to talk to. After I was dressed and finished my coffee, I called Gerard. He knew I was a little panicky and he wanted me to calm down, but I wasn't making sense. He told me to come over, because he wasn't dressed or anything yet, so I made my way over.
“Hi Mikey.” I said as a sleepy boy answered the door, in his pyjamas and rubbing his eyes.
“Hi Wints... Gee's in the shower.”
“Oh, okay...”
“Come in.”I followed him upstairs and he told me to go into Gerards room. I sat on the bed and his room was next to the bathroom. I heard the shower shut off, then there were footsteps. Gerard came through the door, not really paying attention and dropped his towel.
“WHOAAAA!” I yelled.
“Fuck! What! Why are you here!? I mean!!! AAAHHH!”He turned around and bent down picking up the towel, wrapping it around his waist again.
“Sorry... I didn't think you were that stupid...”
“Ha ha!” He said sarcastically, quite annoyed at me.
“Aww, c'mon!”
“I'm all embarrassed now...”
“Don't be...”
“What?”
“One word; Impressive!”
“What!!! Oh... Get out while I get dressed.” I left him alone. I sat outside the door. He emerged and I went a bit crazy. I told him how I was feeling and what was said and he listened.
“So... What do you think I should do?”
“right, he gets out later. Just explain all this to him. I'll have a word first, so he doesn't overreact or anything. It'll be fine, because he knows he does this... He falls in love too easily and I don't want you or him to get hurt...”
“How come you talk so much sense!?”
“I'm just amazing!” I hugged him.
“You're not kidding. Remind me why you don't have a girlfriend?”
“You tell anyone what you saw, I'll stab you with your own shoes!”
“Okay, but seriously... it's nothing to be ashamed of.”I giggled. There was another knock at the door and Gerard went to answer. It was Frank. I hung back and listened.
“Gee! I think I've ruined everything... I told her I loved her and I'm scared she's gonna hate me for being to forward and... Gahh!”
“Calm down! Jeesh! Do I have to do everything around here? She doesn't hate you, but she does want you to slow things down a little. Just... You fall in love too easily. Just wait, man.”
“But I love her. She's... She's everything I ever wanted...”
“She's amazing, but you need to respect her space. Just let her have time to think about it all. Keep doing what you do and you two will go far. But you have to... You have to think.”
“Sorry... Gee. Right... I'll go tell her I'm out of that fucking place.” I went into the living room where they'd been talking. I threw my arms around him.
“I'm so glad to see you!”
“You too...” His head rested on my shoulder and his arms were tight around my waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story