Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

[[The third]]You've got one shot. (Like a bullet, that's all we are.) A Frank Iero Story.

by XcutXlikeXribbonsX 1 review

Frank's been arrested! JAS TO THE RESCUE! let me know what you think so far. constructive criticism welcome, but don't be too harsh. I may cry. :( LOVES YOU! x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 604 words

0Unrated
“Wake up! WAKE UP!”Gerard was standing over me in my bed, jumping up and down. He dropped to his knees, sitting on top of me.
“Arghh! Get off! Get offf!”I squealed helplessly.
“Get up then! We need you, now!”
“What? What's happened?”
“Get dressed, and look fucking nice and innocent!”
“Gee! Tell me what's going on!”
“Okay, but don't worry, you can prove this...”
“Just tell me.”He got off of me and sat at the side of the bed. I sat up.
“Frank's been arrested.”
“WHAT!?”
“No, it's... It wasn't him. They're saying he was something to do with some girl getting beaten up and raped the other day, but it's the day you and him were at the beach!”
“Oh... Poor woman.”
“Yeah, she didn't see the guys, but they got a description from some fucking shop-keeper and Frank fits the description. They've put him in a fucking cell... He's going crazy.”
“How'd you know?”
“He tried to call you and so did the police, but you've been in bed, so he got me to come and wake you up!”
“Right, I'll get dressed. Wait for me. Come with me.”
“Okay. Hurry up.”I quickly made myself decent and flew out of the door, grabbing Gerard on the way past. We got a taxi to the police station and I was still at full speed, up to the front desk.
“Frank Anthony Iero. I need to see him.”
“I'm afraid you can't madam. Please sit down.”
“I'm the alibi. I'm his girlfriend... I think.”
“Sit down please. I'll get someone to talk to you in a minute.” I sighed and sat down, slumped against Gerard. They took their time, but eventually someone came out of the interview room.
“Miss Winter?” a woman asked, looking over to me. I leapt up and started to almost run over.
“Is he okay? He's aright, isn't he?”
“Please. Come in and sit down.” She wouldn't answer me the whole time. I ran through what happened over and over and over.
“Okay, thank you. You've been very helpful.”
“So can he come home?”
“You can go now.”
“ANSWER ME! He's been here so long! I want to see him. You can let him go now, surely.”
“Look, I'm sorry. I can't make any decisions at this very moment. It's not up to me, but your stories seem to match up and I can't see why he shouldn't be out of here by... tomorrow afternoon.”
“Tomorrow!”
“Please, calm down. He's okay.”
“Can I see him... Just for five minutes. A hug to make him feel better, anything.”
“Sit down and I'll see what I can do.”
About 20 minutes later, I was allowed to see him in his cell with someone there. I went rushing in and threw my arms around him. He squeezed so hard I though I would burst.
“Are you aright?” I asked.
“I am now.” He whispered. He let go a little and I stood in front of him. I kissed his cheek.
“I've been here ages, going through what's happened... It's just so weird... I know that... I mean, how could you do anything like that?”
“I know, it makes me sick.”
“You look rough.”
“Yeah, well. It's not all that nice in here. And I haven't had any sleep.”
“Aww, I'm sorry I wasn't sooner.”
“It's okay.” He looked up and the guy tapped his wrist. “You've gotta go baby...”
“The woman said, by tomorrow afternoon.”
“Thank you.” He kissed me. The guy led me out and as the door slammed shut, I heard him shout to me, “I love you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story