Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hate That I Love You

Everybody Makes Mistakes

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1896 words

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 2!!!!!

Hilary arrived at home walking through the door, “mom I'm home!” she yelled walking towards the kitchen

Her mother, Kelsey, walked through the kitchen door, “hey hunny. Did you remember to pick Kandy up?” she asked looking around

“Oh no I forgot! I'll go get her now” Hilary said grabbing her car keys and running out to her car and headed to the Childtime Learning Center.

((Childtime Learning Center))
Hilary opened the door to her black Grand Am GT getting out and heading towards the Childtime-Learning Center. She looked around seeing some of the older children playing outside waiting for someone to pick them up. Hilary walked into the building and into the room where all the one and two year olds were. She looked over at a little girl playing with blocks “Kandy hunny!” she called walking up

The little girl with blonde hair and icy blue eyes looked over at Hilary her eyes lighting up, “mama!” she screamed running up to her throwing her arms around her hugging her

Hilary picked her up hugging her tightly, “hey baby are you ready to go see grandma?” she asked carrying her towards the door where the teacher was standing. Hilary looked at Kandy who had a huge smile on her face. Hilary smiled thinking to herself, “she still needs to learn how to say grandma! Oh well we'll work on that” she said looking at the teacher

Miss Amy stood by the door watching Hilary with a warm smile on her face, “Kandy is doing very well here.”

Hilary smiled, “thanks so much. I'll see you tomorrow.” she said turning her attention back to Kandy, “Kandy baby wave bye bye to Miss Amy!” she said as Kandy shyly put her head on Hilary's chest and waved her hand bye, “bye bye!” she giggled as Hilary walked out of the door grabbing Kandy's diperbag after saying her goodbyes to the teacher.

Hilary walked out of the building and headed towards her car. Once she reached the car she opened the back door placing Kandy in her car seat buckling her in before getting in herself. Hilary started driving towards their house. She got lost in thought thinking to herself about Kandy, ”I know I should be happy to have Kandy but I've had her at such a young age... yes I love my daughter but I honestly thought I would fail at being a mother but look at me now! I'm awesome at it” she looked in the rear view mirror looking at Kandy who had her hands in her mouth chewing on them and kicking her feet, “its just a shame how she has an idiot for a father! Her father doesn't deserve to even see her...” she thought to herself as she pulled into the driveway.

She got out shutting her door as she opened the back door unbuckling Kandy and picking her up placing her on the ground. She grabbed her diperbag and grabbed Kandy's hand, “come on baby lets go see grandma” she said walking towards the door slowly so Kandy wouldn't fall.

Kelsey, Hilary's mom, walked out of the house as a smile appeared on her face looking at Kandy, “Kandy baby come to grandma!” she yelled bending down on her knees as Kandy slipped away from Hilary's grip running towards her throwing her arms around Kelsey. Kelsey smiled standing back up straight with Kandy in her arms.

Kandy giggled as she watched Hilary walk up to them, “mom I'm going to go to bed. Is that okay?” she asked as they walked into the house as she set the diperbag down on the table.

Kelsey smiled kissing Kandy on the check, “yes darling I'll take care of Kandy.”

Hilary yawned looking back over at her mom, “never mind I'm gonna stay up and play with Kandy” she said walking back over to her mom taking Kandy out of her arms, “Kandy baby lets go feed you!” she said walking towards the kitchen

((In The Kitchen))
Hilary walked in with Kandy placing Kandy in the high chair that was by the table. She walked over to the cabinets and took out a box of teddy grams and walked back over to Kandy placing some on the tray. A smile formed on Kandy's face as she reached down grabbing on and placing it in her mouth. Hilary smiled watching her, “oh my gosh I love her she’s so adorable!” she thought to herself as she walked over to the refrigerator.

She opened it taking out one of Kandy's sippy cups that were filled with milk. Hilary walked back over to her and placed it in front of her. Hilary took a seat by her keeping an eye on her. Hilary noticed her teddy grams gone and stood up placing more on the tray as the doorbell rang. Hilary sighed to herself wondering who was at the door. She looked at Kandy, “it’s probably either Joel, Tiffany, or your idiot father” she said as Kandy looked up at her with a smile on her face.

Hilary sat down once again as she heard her mother, “Hilary! Someone's here to see you!”

“Yeah, yeah” Hilary said softly to herself as she looked up seeing somebody walk in the door. He was very tall and very skinny. He had on a level 27 shirt and black baggy pants. He also had short black spiky hair and had piercing in his nose, lip, and eyebrow. Hilary shook her head as she saw that Billy Martin was standing in front of her.

“Hey” he said flashing her a smile as he started walking towards her

Hilary rolled her eyes resting her head on her hand looking at him, “hey Billy...”

Billy walked over to the other side of the table and took a seat next to Kandy. He smiled watching Kandy eating her teddy grams, “what’s up?” he asked looking back at Hilary.

“I'm feeding my daughter what does it look like?” she said getting annoyed and turned her attention to Kandy, “Kandy baby daddy's here” she said forcing a smile

Kandy looked over at Billy smiling with her left hand in her mouth chewing on her fingers. She turned her attention back to Hilary, “mama!” she said holding her right arm out towards the box of teddy grams.

“You want some more baby?” Hilary asked grabbing the box and placing more on her tray. Kandy grabbed one of the teddy grams putting into her mouth eating it. Hilary turned her attention back to Billy, “what did you come over here for?” she asked

“Hilary can you please drop the attitude? I came here to see my daughter!” he said watching Hilary.

Hilary sighed placing the box on the kitchen table,” I don't see why because you never cared about her before when she was a baby. So why do you want to be in her life now?”

“Hilary stop!” Billy said rubbing his face

Hilary crossed her arms looking at Billy, “do you even love her? Or are you here to make my life even more miserable than it is now?”

“Hilary I love my daughter!” he said stood up yelling a little, “why do you have to throw that into my face every time!”

Hilary shrugged glaring at him, “I just want to know the truth Billy.”

“Hilary I know I made mistakes okay but I'm human! Everybody makes mistakes!” he said defending himself, “I love my daughter!”

Hilary looked at Billy her body filling with anger. She was about ready to scream at him until she heard Kandy making noises. She looked over seeing Kandy getting ready to almost cry. Hilary took Kandy out of her high chair, “I’m sorry baby. Mommy didn't mean to scare you.” she said hugging her as Kandy began letting out her cries.

Hilary's mom walked in, “oh dear. Let me take her” she said walking up and taking Kandy out of Hilary's arms and walked back out of the room with her. Hilary looked at Billy, “I’m tired of fighting with you all the time Billy! You never cared about me or Kandy so why do you care about us all of a sudden huh?!” she yelled at him.

“Because I learned from my mistakes and I love my daughter!!” he said trying to remain calm

“Billy don't feed me that bullshit! If you loved your daughter so much then why do you deny she's yours to your friends huh?” Hilary said trying to contain her anger, “you made everybody believe I'm a fucking slut and just said all that shit about you being the father of my child so I could get with you because of your fame and money! Billy I don't care that you have money and your famous! You're just too worried about your fucking social status at school to care!”

Billy walked up to her putting his hand on her shoulder, “Hilary I know that was wrong for me to do but I didn't know what to do! I was fucking scared out of my mind knowing I had a child on the way! I'm too young to have a child already!”

“You’re too young? What about me!” she yelled in disbelief, “you should have thought about that before you decided you wanted to be with me and make me believe that you actually loved me just so you could fucking sleep with me! And I was fucking stupid for believing you!”

Billy looked at her confused, “You actually believe that I didn't actually love or care about you?”

“Yeah that’s right! Because you fucking didn't! You just wanted to get me in bed just like you got all those other girls!” Hilary said rolling her eyes

“Hilary I did too love you!” he said defending himself but gave up knowing Hilary wouldn't drop the subject, “Hilary I just wanted you to be happy!”

Hilary crossed her arms glaring at Billy “well if you really want me to be happy then I suggest you leave me alone and let me be! You have already ruined my life and not to mention Kandy has to grow up without a father being around! I think you've done enough fucking damage for a lifetime!” she yelled letting all her anger out, “now excuse me while I get ready to go hang out with MY friends who CARE about me and not their social status at school!” she said walking out of the kitchen, “you can let yourself out” she yelled back at him as she walked out of the room.

Billy watched as she walked out, “that didn't go the way I wanted it too… oh well” he said thinking to himself as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Kandy was sitting on the floor playing with her toys. Billy walked up and bent down smiling looking at her, “hey baby. Daddy will come see you tomorrow okay?” he said looking at her

Kandy looked up at Billy her icy blue eyes stared back at him with a smile on her face. Billy smiled hugging her and kissed her putting her back down, “bye baby I love you” he said before leaving the room and walked out and got into his car heading home.
Sign up to rate and review this story