Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry and KiKi: Tales of the Boy Necromancer

Chapter 7: Wakeups, Warnings and Welcomes

by SamStone

The lovers wake, a warning to protect and a downward spiral starts

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Andromeda Tonks,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 20478 words

?Blocked
Chapter 7: Wakeups, Warnings and Welcomes

It’s not about death… it’s about life – Alice Rose Clawson to Anne Marie Roberts on the subject of Necromancy.



*******



Mornings come far too quickly and in the case of the inhabitants of the current room it came with certain problems. Tonks was groggy and she noticed that she felt sore but good… very good actually. Then there was the warmth that was pressed around her. With a startled moment her eyes popped open at the movement around her. She looked dumbfounded as one of the firsties she recalled meeting before was bobbing her head on a guy as well as the fact the guy was reclined using her tits as a pillow.

‘Alright,’ Tonks thought. ‘What the hell happened last night? Why am I naked with a guy a cute one at that who is a few years younger than me lying on my chest? And more importantly why is he being blown while he is on top of me and is that a finger teasing me?’

Yes this was a very strange way to wake up for Nymphadora and coupled with the lack of sleep due to other activities had not been overly aware of things. The lethargy resulting from the acrobatics as well as excessive morphs had left her fairly exhausted and while the night had been long her sleeping had been more rewarding than normal.

“’mine,” Harry groaned out. “Who would have ever thought that you would go from such a shy little thing to such a kinky kitten?”

Letting him pop out of her mouth Hermione replied, “You know what they say about us quite ones. Besides you seem to bring the kink out and like my panties say I’m a kinky kitten…”

‘Ok let’s see what I did last night,’ Tonks thought in dread trying to act still asleep though with the continued stimulation that would be difficult. ‘Went and cried in the loo because some boys found I could shift and started asking and the like, I saw a troll killed before my eyes by an ickle firstie, I licked said firstie’s fingers like some slut and came from it, I got off another time and was carried to Harry ‘Bloody’ Potter’s room where the two engaged with each other as well as myself in kinky sexual things but didn’t get proper shagged or buggered though it was damn close, and now I spent the time after I passed out as his pillow with his head nestled between my tits. To top all that off the girl I kissed, sucked, fondled and more is currently going down on him while trying to tease me to cum awake. Yes this is definitely not what I thought would happen yesterday. I was afraid some of the boys would get me and be passed around like a few stories say they do. But I liked it I really liked what they did with me and to me last night. I probably wouldn’t feel as disgusted if he was a year older…’

“Hermione,” Harry shuddered out. “Are you trying to break what little restraints I have?”

“Wha?” Hermione said letting him loose with an audible pop. “I have needs too you know and I do like doing this, but you know and I know that we will eventually want more…”

“Look at me and tell me you think you would be in any condition to be seen after either of those things,” Harry said with a sigh. “This is a boarding school and the gossip here while I don’t care about it personally would try to cause us too much trouble that we would have to spend far too much time stomping out.”

“I am not the only one making plans for Christmas already,” Hermione said with a smirk. “Though I wonder what your pillow will say and want by then…”

“We could always ask her,” Harry proposed, “Although I think a pleasant wake up would help her deal with things…”

“Well let me get a snack and then we can both work on her,” Hermione said before diving back in.

“Sounds gooood,” Harry said as he bucked up into her mouth.

As Tonks listened to this she contemplated letting them know she was awake or let them wake her up. So lost in that debate she didn’t notice when they two moved around her. Harry had barely disturbed any air as he moved from her to hug Hermione who was still teasing her. The two had looked at each other and noticing Tonks was not really there Harry whispered a plan to Hermione. Nodding her head she made her way up while Harry replaced Hermione in teasing Tonks awake.

Gently crawling to straddle Tonks, Hermione started to play with the aroused nipples that were still hot from their shared body heat. It was a shame that she was unable to use her mouth but that would ruin the surprise for Dora when she got her wakeup kiss. She could feel Harry seated between Dora’s legs and the teasing way that he was slowly building the girl up was felt between her legs as Dora moved beneath her. It was so tempting to slide back enough to where they were touching and let him work both of them over.

‘Perhaps we can do that later,’ Hermione thought as she started to tease and tweak Dora more. ‘I can see why Alice likes playing with Anne so much now. It is so much fun to see the expressions on their faces. Though I will admit that Alice can be such a demanding bitch at times, she is still family and if it wasn’t for the fact that she was so determined I would doubt we were related considering how non-bushy her hair is. I guess there is some jealousy there but considering that I do get Harry alone for most of this year I think she is being far too calm. I know what Anne plans to do over Christmas and considering how good such explorations have been so far I wonder if it will feel as good as she described. A shame that even with all the play I am a hair to tight though I plan to stay that way.’

Harry meanwhile was doing his best to work Dora up with his part of the assault on her erogenous zones. Soon enough given her panting and other responses, she would be definitely awake though given her heart beat and other signs he wondered if she was faking being asleep so that there would be no reason to regret the two working her to cum awake.

‘I just don’t get girls some times,’ Harry thought as he teased closer to the moist seeping slit in front of him. ‘Why can’t most of them be honest with themselves about things though I know most guys lie to themselves to feel better as well it seems an institution these turn of words and actions. Still Dora here is really getting into things and I fear that as she is older that I will get jumped in quick order and despite my constantly using my concern for the girls damaging themselves by sex either too young or unprepared I am starting to feel the need for more than just a hand job or head. Anne almost got me that day and if Alice had been sitting on my face I wouldn’t have known before I was inside her. Still adding a cute older girl is nice as it will bring variety and a way to get things relatively quick from Hogsmeade without the risks of Owl post and there is the fact that by the time we go we will likely have a Prefect in our control. Hermione was hinting that if given the chance we should get someone to use to keep our activities under wraps. Ah well it is morning and since Hermione got a snack I should be getting my pre breakfast snack in.’

Tonks was laying there trying to act like she was asleep while a dripping wet girl was fondling her tits with a rather talented boy between her legs. She could feel Hermione’s wetness sliding along her skin as the girl moved on her while Harry was slowing in his teasing and working her up faster. She felt an odd change in his breathing and then snap.

“Fuck!” Dora screamed as she woke up clutching around his fingers with his lips attached to her throbbing clit. “Morgana’s tits you’re making me feel so good!”

Hermione shifted to kiss Dora silent. Drawing a muffle of protest before she felt the mouth pressed to hers open as a tongue darted into her mouth. Dora bucked with Hermione clamping her thighs around her as Harry kept his actions keeping her from coming down. So shocked at her body’s response Dora did not at first notice more about the tongue tasting her mouth as she merely thought there was some slightly thicker saliva being painted into her mouth. By the time her mind could string together what was happening she was arching up again and swallowed reflexively.

The cycle repeated as Hermione slowly slid lower until their sexes were joined and Harry was licking both of them enthusiastically. He continued to lick at the two until they broke their kiss and started to whimper. Overstimulation was never a good thing. Besides Harry was in need of some relief again and it would be bad to leave him worked up too long or things would get sore.

Resting her head on Dora’s panting and throbbing tits, Hermione sighed as she was getting her breath back before turning her head and saying, “Harry I think we are ready now…”

“Huh,” Dora managed to say before she shuddered at something poking at the space between their liquid mixing mounds. “What are you up to now?”

“Just a bit more exercise than just my tongue and fingers Dora dear,” Harry said as he slid between their slits. “Considering how tender you have been moving your jaw I don’t think you would like me to get some relief that way.”

“You mean the fact that I have been massaging her mouth with my tongue and she still barely winced when her climax washed any pain out,” Hermione said from where she rested with her head happily supported. “What Harry means is that if he tried to fuck your face you would barely be able to talk let alone cast a spell through classes today.”

“How are you able to think clearly with him doing that?” Dora asked after clenching him as he slid between both of their lips. “I have had trouble forming a string of thoughts without being distracted all morning!”

“Practice,” Hermione answered as he started to thrust faster smacking into her still slightly red ass. “Lots and lots of practice though it is so fun practicing…”

“And as they say practice makes perfect,” Harry said as he gripped Hermione’s hips as she clamped down on Dora. “Besides it relieves stress and makes it easier to think in class.”

“There is also the fact that in addition to our thirst for knowledge we have a thirst for fun,” Hermione said with a shudder. “To think we started trading favors as part of our competition…”

“Competition,” Dora said before howling when a twist in a thrust rubbed her just right. “If it is anything like this I can see why…”

“Silly Dora,” Hermione said whispering into her ear. “As much fun as it is competing to see who can get who off quicker, faster and longer, lately it has been a contest of who can get Harry to go how far. At the moment none of us have gotten him to shag us silly, but you seem to want it as well don’t you pet?”

“Yes,” Dora moaned as Hermione started to ask more and more depraved things.

Hermione whispered into her ear every single dirty thing she could think of and with the way she had pilfered everything on a subject this was a lot. Due to the fact that Hermione had gone into her sexual education with as much enthusiasm as possible she had managed to find most of the common books on the subject though with the way that the others as reluctantly as she had admitted at the time herself had responded to Harry there had been a few less common books.

‘It is a shame that we would need an adult to get some of the more educational books,’ Hermione mussed as she smirked as she worked every single kink she could think of to see which would get Dora more bothered. ‘Still there is enough information to peg how Dora will fit in. she is responding so well to dirty talk, name calling and some of the less vanilla notions. A nice common interest in spanking considering how she reacted last night speaking of which…’

Hermione smirked and turned her head from Dora’s ear though her ear was close enough to hear the string of delicious obscenities flowing from the Metamorphmagus’s lips and shuddered under the gaze that bore into her when she met Harry’s eyes. Hoping that he would get the point she waggled and thrust her ass at him. Frowning at the smirk on his face she knew that he was ignoring her non-vocal request because he wanted to both hear her beg and see how it affected Dora.

“Please don’t make me beg Harry?” Hermione pleaded trying to sound meek. “Just do it, please?”

“I don’t know what you mean Hermione,” Harry answered with a smirk. “Here I am fucking two women’s clits and you act like there is something more you want. Whatever could you want at a time like this?”

“Making me beg while sliding your cock between two sopping wet slut’s slits makes you want to cum all over us doesn’t it?” Hermione asked as she started to grind herself into Dora’s twitching twat whenever she could. “Please master? Spank your slave slut’s eager ass again! Show this eager little bitch who her master is by making her feel it!”

“Since you begged,” Harry said as he moved enough to accommodate. “Who am I to deny my toy her reward for being good?”

“Master can do whatever he wants,” Hermione sobbed wanting more. “This wet willing witch just knows that master likes to feel an eager ass thrust back against his hand.”

“You know that I do,” Harry said as he let his hand slap Hermione’s ass with a sharp resounding smack. “I may dislike punishing you as it takes time away from enjoying things together, but spanking you isn’t a punishment since you enjoy it so much!”

“Good little sluts get spanked before sucking a cock until it spurts down their greedy cum guzzling throat,” Hermione moaned out as she let herself enjoy the dirty talk, “and if the slut does a good job in making him cum he will finger her until she cums on his fingers while if she does the best she can he will lick her until he is sated from her sweet juice flowing into his mouth!”

The two were letting themselves become more wrapped up in each other that they were not paying as much attention to which words were driving Dora nuts. They did notice that the words were making her squirm and writhe beneath them. There were also the distinctive moans and groans as Hermione begged as well as the way that Dora became more enthusiastically seeping when Hermione started to get firmly spanked.

Hermione started to feel the way his pace increased though Tonks was unable to realize the importance of the change in the way his balls struck her. He was getting close and Hermione wanted a big finish this time.

‘Decisions decisions,’ Hermione thought as she felt him throb against her slit. “Which would be a more satisfying conclusion? Having master cum between us, in our mouths, on our faces, on Dora’s tits or on my ass seems to be a hard one… each has their advantages…’

“Can you feel it?” Harry asked as he brought his hand with a resounding swat to have her grind her slit further around his thrusting dick. “Well I don’t think Dora gets it yet so why don’t you tell her, mine?”

“Yours,” Hermione acknowledged before struggling to explain to Dora what was going on. “Dora, pay attention now!”

“Yes,” Dora gasped out. “Wha’s it?”

“He is really doing you splendidly isn’t he?” Hermione asked before kissing the girl writhing beneath her. “Now Dora, Master is getting close to cuming again. Can’t you feel his balls tightening and his cock start to throb so exquisitely against your clit?”

“I… do,” Dora stuttered as she again tried to squeeze what should have been sliding inside her and not outside her.

“So where should master cum?” Hermione purred into the once more gasping and grunting girl. “We got to taste him in our mouths before, but should he do that or spray us and we lick each other clean?”

“Lick?” Dora asked in confusion.

“Lick it is,” Hermione said with a smile taking it as her answer. “So where do you want to have him cum so we can lick his cum up? Should he cum on our faces and we get to kiss each other clean, on one of our tits, spray my well rosy ass or should he spray out between us covering us from tits to twat?”

“Us?” Dora asked in confusion still thinking about running her tongue over Hermione tasting her as well as his cum.

“You heard the girl,” Hermione said as she felt him get closer and she leaned so that he would be able to spurt without missing to where they were joined. “Cum between us and you can watch us lick each other clean after making sure you can’t cum on us anymore and that your cock is clean as well!”

With the decision made though he was grateful that he wouldn’t have to cum without some flesh wrapped around him, Harry went into overdrive. He moved quicker and Hermione felt his body smacking her already tender ass causing her to shiver in increased pleasure. This in turn led to her rocking on top of Dora from the thrusts and she had to clamp her thighs down on Dora to keep from being driven forward or worse out of the way. Momentarily the thought to try this again with him also alternating his thrusts into their pussies instead of just between them came to her mind.

‘Well that and maybe try that idea of Anne’s,’ Hermione thought as she felt him grab her ass hard and squeeze both of their pussies tightly around his cum spurting cock. ‘God this feels so good and soothing considering it’s like warm oil being sprayed on my tender tits and twat.’

“Fuck,” Harry groaned as he held the squirming girls as he came. “You two feel heavenly!”

“Oh god,” Dora cried as everything flashed through her mind. “Cuming so much! Ah!”

“Ahhh!” Hermione shuddered from him squeezing her stinging ass and the soothing warmth flowing between the two girls. “Don’t stop master just keep cuming!”

Taking a few slides to get most of his cum wiped onto the two panting girls around him, Harry just relaxed against Hermione’s warm and tender ass. He was reluctant to let up the grip that they had around him so he kept the pressure on the two grinding them together. It was nice to feel their pussies sucking along his length and as such was very reluctant to slide out more than necessary. Still one of them had promised to lick and suck him clean so taking a great deal of effort he slowly slid out from between them.

“That was great,” Harry said as he sat behind the two still moaning girls. “Now we need to get licked up and cleaned up.”

Slowly crawling his way around the two until he was seated near their heads, Harry admired the view of the two pressed together. He realized in a few years most of the males and a number of the females would do almost anything to see let alone enjoy what he was at that moment. Sure his life had been hell but he got over it and mad it hell for those responsible. He just had more people on that list now.

“So who wants the honors?” Harry asked as he ran his hands to caress their faces.

“Might as well let Dora have another taste,” Hermione said as she flopped to Dora’s other side. “I don’t think she is up to much activity at the moment.”

“True,” Harry commented as he saw Dora roll her head to face him. “Well it looks like she made her decision considering she opened her mouth and seems to think she can reach me with her tongue from where she is.”

“Don’t tease her,” Hermione chided as she ran her hands along the cum pooling on her body. “MMM… delicious as always. Wait a mo…”

With that Hermione scooped up the combined mix of all of them and took a taste. After a shudder from that she let some drip into Dora’s mouth. She smiled as she saw Dora lick her lips and swallow before a smile and her lips opened again hungry for more.

“So do you think that we taste divine together or what?” Hermione asked before scooping some from Dora’s shivering body. “Not that I think Harry tastes bad separately or either of us but the mix seems better.”

“I don’t think she really wants to talk right now,” Harry said as he scooted closer. “See she moved her head to get my head in. So since she is willing…”

“All right and go ahead and let her savor licking you clean,” Hermione said as she reclined alternating in cleaning herself and Dora off. “Lord knows that I enjoy it and it would be rude cutting her off so soon.”

So Hermione moved her fingers over Dora’s slowly responding body while Harry moved her limp head around his cock. While Dora may not be in control of her head’s bobbing that did not mean that she was completely still and just letting him use her mouth to wash his dick clean. In fact she was actively tasting him again and trying to suck him empty some more.

“Well it seems that Dora is still eager for some more even if she doesn’t have the stamina,” Harry said with a sigh as he moved her head as well as thrust into her eager mouth. “Oh god she just shifted her tongue and it feels good. You will have to have her lick you with this tongue. Fuck she is humming and her tongue is vibrating as it moves!”

Hermione looked up from where she was seated between Dora’s legs having scooped her body somewhat clean to see the sight before her. She had been starting to lean over to start to lick Dora from her cum sprayed sex to her sweat slick supple and stiff suckling centers when she looked up. Her eyes widened as she processed what Harry said and decided to make sure Dora would be willing to try that tongue on her.

Hermione licked her way from around Dora’s snatch at an uneven pace while paying attention to the effects it was having indirectly on Harry. After getting the area around Dora’s deliciously engorged cunt licked clean she went to work on seeing if any had run inside. That it allowed her to once more tap the sweet twat she had savored while Harry had spanked and stroked her slit was a bonus.

“Well that was tasty,” Hermione said after slurping up the mess Dora made washing her pussy when she came. “You taste good all by yourself but since it looks like you are going to coax some cum directly out of him I will savor some of it decorating you.”

As Dora’s mouth was occupied she didn’t verbally respond, but Harry answered as he could feel the moan that had brought out by saying, “Stop teasing the bitch and lick her cum drenched body clean. She just moaned like I tripped and twisted her clit and rubbed her slit just right!”

“You don’t see me complaining,” Hermione commented before starting to lick the cum she left running along from the tip of her box to the bottom and valley of her breasts. “Hmm salty and sweet with a hint of feminine flavor added. No wonder they like it so much!”

Hermione licked her way up Dora’s body until all the cum was gone and only a trail from her tongue remained as she approached Dora’s aroused areolas. She worked her way around savoring her scent and flavor as she cleaned by licking and lapping at Dora’s panting peaks. She could feel Dora’s reactions to her actions as well as Harry’s enjoyment of her modifications to her mouth.

“Hermione,” Harry said panting in passion. “I can see why every hormone able male thinks of a Metamorph as one hell of a sexual encounter. You have got to try this. She opened her mouth enough to fit me not just down her throat, but… Fuck that feels good! Oh right she managed to stretch enough to get even my balls inside to suck lick and tease! Think how good this will feel!”

“Hmm,” Hermione murmured as she pulled back stretching Dora’s nipple as she kept it trapped in her mouth before popping out and snapping back. “Now I am really looking forward to seeing how she has improved when I sit on her face though I am tempted to test that on my tits. If she can actually reach her tongue to your ass than Anne will demand she sucks her while rimming her.”

“Yeah, Anne gets that way whenever something is involved on or in her ass,” Harry said with a moan as he felt the suction becoming almost agonizing in its activities. “Although you aren’t one to talk Ms. Spank Me or Swat Me as the case may be, I swear if you could find a way you would have smuggled a crop in here.”

“If I had known you would be here I would have,” Hermione said as she let her fingers keep Dora stimulated. “Only think better than being spanked is getting a few swats with a crop!”

“Tell me about it,” Harry said as he ground himself into Dora’s eager face. “I miss one time and you cum like you had someone sucking both tits with teeth while your clit gets the same and something trying to spread your pussy and ass! Who would think that spanking your pussy would make you squirt?”

“So I like some pain at least I don’t try to deny I like sex and believed I was only making a girl cum on my face because it would keep them safe from rape,” Hermione countered. “I am amazed that seeing this new slut of ours spurting with you stuffing her mouth like that didn’t make you spray her sperm greedy mouth!”

“Fuck,” Harry said as he realized and then did what she had just said. “She is sucking me dry!”

“Like that would last long,” Hermione huffed as she turned back to lick her way to resume lapping at the shivering toys body. “Be a dear and give my ass a swat when her moth is free. I think since she got to suck you clean she might as well do the same since I sucked her clean as well.”

“Sure,” Harry moaned as he felt the suction not letting up. “It might be a bit since she is not going to give up for a bit. Damn can she suck I am still flowing!”

‘Like I said tell me when I can sit or better yet ride her face,’ Hermione thought as she spread Dora’s lips wide and stuck her tongue inside. ‘Hope she doesn’t tear me as I want Master despite his playful teasing to be the one who takes that though I wouldn’t mind Dora licking him clean out of me if she can get over the blood mixing in by then.’

She zoned out as she drove her tongue to press against the barrier inside. It was tempting to just tear it and lap the blood mixed with sweetness that would result. Still Harry had dibs as the lead in their relationship. It had been a nightmare, though a hot one, to keep from letting Alice top her. Her own younger cousin had thought that she would let her just be thrown back and used! Admittedly if it had been Harry she wouldn’t have minded. Still the spank off had been worth the discomfort in sitting just to have both Alice and Anne pleasure her while Her Master watched on. That it had been hot enough to almost release the spell protecting her virginity so he could proper fuck only made it better even if it had led to him clit fucking her for the first time.

A resounding slap brought her back to herself and she wiggled around until she felt Harry position Dora’s head to kiss her sex. Her eyes bulged as she felt her whole pussy surrounded by suction and a twitching tantalizing tongue sweeping her mound. Harry had been right that this was an exquisite sensation and she realized why Dora had broken down in the bath like that.

‘Any witch or wizard would love the self transfiguration without risking a mishap mid coitus,’ Hermione thought as she ground herself against the vibrating flowing appendage. ‘Given how much of a warning they needed with just looking at me the wrong way. I know that Harry is going to have to actually verbalize his threat and hope it doesn’t need to be carried out. Still given the advantages I can see why she would be worried of compulsion spells, potions or worse trapping her in an oath would be very serious risks. That she has such a submissive as well as kinky streak would also lead to a possibly fractured personality if she normally represses. That would be hell but given her personality let alone these tricks I wouldn’t let a simple challenge like that stay in the way of keeping her!’

Harry just sat on the bed and watched the two ladies go at it. Even he needed a rest and knew that if he didn’t get a few minutes that he would be feeling like he got kicked in the balls from the overuse he had willingly done to his bits. So he got to see the two very good looking girls buried in each other’s sex. He was certain that Hermione was definitely writhing under the native abilities of that enhanced tongue. He was grateful that for whatever reason she hadn’t been able to do that the night before.

‘The results would have been disastrous,’ Harry thought with a sigh of regret. ‘I may be a killer, do things that are most often immoral, but really throwing a girl a virgin at that and just fucking her without regard is just wrong. We didn’t do anything too over the top and there is no way that it could be considered rape since Dora was one hell of a willing participant. Still I give it until they are done and one of them is soaped up before I can get it up again. Well Hermione is seriously not holding back on riding Dora’s face. Ah nature how you blessed them with an easier ability to cum often… a shame that the other issues need some comfort to get through.’

Finally Harry noticed that they were working up again and that Hermione was in no way ready to stop even if it would get them late to classes if they continued too long unless they forgo the shower and just used a spell but that would not be as much fun. Beside he wanted to see the two of them in the shower and spend some time just exploring each other’s body. Hell even if Dora was too tired or needed some time to deal he would have kicked his own ass for not just savoring the time and casual comfort that would be available in the situation.

“Right,” Harry said getting close to the two who were too busy working themselves up yet again. “If you two don’t stop teasing and cum, I am going to do something drastic…”

As the two were oblivious to anything except their mouth, hands and their dribbling cunts, they ignored the warning. Hell Hermione was so involved that she didn’t care when the tongue slithered out at inhuman lengths to roam over some of her ass and over her puckered hole. Well to be honest Hermione cataloged it as a challenge and responded likewise or as much as she was able. Ergo while Dora had part of her tongue wormed up Hermione’s ass, Hermione returned the favor by doing what Anne had willingly agreed to straddle Hermione pressing their pussies together and let her grind against her while she brought a crop down on her. In simple terms while Dora rimmed and tongue fucked her thankfully cleaned ass, Hermione slid a finger to reciprocate.

Noticing that the two were not just engaged in oral sex but shoving things into each other’s ass, he had no conviction for what happened next.

“I did warn both of you little cunt gobbling cock hungry bitches that I would do something drastic,” Harry said knowing that even if they didn’t consciously hear him that Hermione would on some level be drawn to both his voice and tone as well as the underlying message. “Hope you like the punishment…”

His last statement was rather sarcastic as he damn well knew that Hermione liked her ass to be tender if not outright hurt. He did suspect the same of Dora considering her reactions to when they had added spanking to the oral and digital stimulation. Pulling back each arm, he swung them together with the girls’ asses between.

The audible crack was soon followed by a pop as their mouths broke free before the girls responded. That there would be a very discernible handprint on each of their asses would be a given. That their open mouths as they twisted from the sudden change in stimulation was still very close to their previous position was a given.

“Fuck!” Hermione said as she felt herself cum hard spurting into Dora’s open mouth.

“Ghhg!” Dora screamed as she came instead of running or even gushing in a force like a fountain up and splashing onto Hermione’s tongue.

“That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen,” Harry admitted as he looked at the two convulsing girls. “Hey Mine I take it that Dora really cums from a very hard spanking given by what I just saw. I wonder if she will cum as hard as you did when you had that crop used on you.”

“Possible,” Hermione said panting as she shivered in post orgasmic tremors. “You just couldn’t let us keep at it could you?”

“Not really given how late it is getting,” Harry said with a sigh. “We will barely have time for a proper shower if we take too much longer…”

“So do you want to join us in the shower?” Hermione asked Dora as she lay there panting. “We promise that we won’t go any farther…”

“What Hermione means Dora, is that neither of us is really ready to actually shag or bugger yet and so there would be no real issues in the shower though we might get sidetracked in cleaning each other,” Harry admitted. “We can understand if you need more time to deal with things considering how this all sprung up on you.”

“I think I’ll go and shower elsewhere,” Tonks said as she knew that she needed to get away. “I need to get some time to think by myself.”

“Well if you ever want to we wouldn’t mind,” Hermione said as she walked nude to Harry’s shower. “Harry wouldn’t mind having another back to wash and I know he wouldn’t mind some more attention when he showers…”

Closing her eyes and counting to ten slowly Tonks found the effort to say, “Maybe next time I really need to get ready,” even as she cursed herself for implying there would be a next time no matter how good she felt. As the two left to the showers, Dora sighed and looked herself over. She was sweaty and thankfully not too sticky, but that was more to having been licked somewhat clean.

“I still stink like a cheap Knocturn Alley whore,” Tonks mumbled as she went about grabbing her clothes and trying to look presentable enough to sneak back to her room to shower off. “If I had let them talk me into joining them in the shower I would have likely never left.”

Walking out of the room with a stagger as she realized how sore she was and that was without being stretched. She needed a cold shower to calm down as her mind kept going back to what they had done to and with her. Considering that she had feared being grabbed and raped the day before she felt she was dealing well with her first sex romp even if it had been with younger though more experienced people.

“I did everything short of being proper fucked and buggered,” Dora/Tonks said as she let the frigid water wash over her. “And Hermione is such a sick, sick girl though she does bring out the inner sick or should I say slut? She got me hot and bothered with what she said and I damn well know she was analyzing things while she watched my responses to all her dirty filthy words. I am lucky if she doesn’t tell anyone all the things that she got me to agree to and admit about myself. I am lucky that I didn’t shout half of it out. I practically promised to be their toy and when the time came to take what virginities I have left! I know I should be disgusted that I came and hard from her calling me a slut their slut at that. Their dirty little slut begging them to suck his cock and stick my tongue into her dripping twat! Fuck! This shower is not calming me down at all!”

Continuing to grumble that despite the almost ice cold temperature of the water that she was getting hot and bothered again, Tonks sighed and didn’t notice as her hands drifted as her commentary changed. She had her left hand not too fondly handling her tit while her right was rubbing her still sore slit. Her mind was confused but her body damn well knew what it wanted and it was not to repress herself again!

“Why did I do it?” Tonks asked herself. “I am a good girl and good girls do not act like that. They never kiss a boy like that let alone a girl. Oh mum I don’t want the hose again. I’ll be good. Don’t tell daddy what he caused. Yes mum I won’t touch myself there more than necessary to keep it clean as it is dirty and wrong. Only bad girls who get the hose do that. I am not a filthy animal. Good girls don’t do that. A good girl only lies back and thinks of queen and country when she lets her husband do that and only to have children. She doesn’t touch or let others touch that or there. There is only to feed babies.”

In contrast to what she was saying, she had ended up on her hands and knees with her hands still doing what she kept saying were inappropriate. She was working her fingers not just along her slit but somewhat into it as her other hand was very roughly handling her tit. Twisting and pulling on them in a manner that if her mum caught her would lead to a very harsh punishment indeed. If only she didn’t respond so negatively to being spanked she would have let her mum catch her and get to cum once more from being spanked hard.

“But you loved it,” Dora said with a look of lust and disgust warring on her face. “You haven’t felt that good since daddy in desperation to keep us in control took that ping pong paddle and swatted our squirming naked ass again and again. He didn’t even notice when we rubbed our gushing gash all along his knee. Mum knew what we were doing and hauled us away after we kept screaming and shaking our ass to get that paddle to strike everywhere! That bitch was just jealous since daddy wasn’t doing his husbandly duties!”

Her face twisted as she shuddered before looking about to cry as disgust became prevalent. She changed from a confident appearance to timid and shy. Still her hands kept it up and her left hand moved from her tit to her tender backside. There was however the fact that her fingers were no longer plunging into her slut but rubbing the outside to show a difference in thought and acceptance.

“That’s not true,” Tonks countered. “Mum just didn’t want us to be bad. We would have been no better than all those sluts and whores she complains about going out and getting pregnant or worse walking around with their stuff dripping from their uncovered holes. No she just didn’t want me to be like that or those naughty filthy deviants she told me to watch out for at school. They would do the most indecent of things and let people do indecent things to them in turn! Their proper place because they are sluts and whores are selling their filthy bodies on the street!”

Rubbing her red ass and in particular tracing the stinging handprint there, Tonks shifted her mood once more. Her left hand was roughly groping her throbbing and oddly firmer ass while her right was stroking two fingers inside butting against her barrier while her thumb danced over the slowly swelling shrouded sexual peak.

“What like what we did last night or this morning?” Dora questioned out loud moaning as her hand stoked the stinging slap from earlier. “We loved it when he kissed us, we creamed when he touched us, we came when either of their tongues tasted us, we were delirious in pleasure when we tasted either of them! Don’t even think we didn’t savor it when he spanked us like daddy did. We fucking squirted like a good bitch when he marked our ass that last time.”

As this went on she was no longer just stroking her ass and was spanking herself. She shuddered and sprayed the wet floor of the shower when her hand slapped the spot where his handprint was still visible standing out in redness on her rump resounded and echoed around the shower. Her two hands met and both teased her sex until they were both slickened with her juices. The hand reaching around her ass drew back to tease her puckered hole.

“Admit it,” Dora said berating the prude that she was at times. “Despite his time stoking his throbbing meat against our eager holes you wanted him to just take you so that we were his! We would have spread this ass wide let alone parted our legs and lips to have him fuck our other holes like he did our face. If we hadn’t been so damn unable to move we would have done and gone as far as they would ever want!”

Her eyes closed as she thrust her fingers until she felt them rubbing against each other separated by the thin wall between them. Images she had buried in those books she had read and the ones she had completely ignored having stumbled across and read here whenever she had heard someone move ran through her mind. Images of his cock sliding inside her while Hermione lapped at their joined sex as well as the proper forms that they had been so close to. Vivid dreams of lapping his cum out of her pussy while he slammed into her alternating with wild fantasies of being the one wedged between them.

Her fingers were a blur as they moved and if the room hadn’t had a silencing ward added by one of the previous girls she would likely have been discovered and in her current state uncaring what happened or who she serviced as long as the pleasure flooding her never stopped. It wouldn’t have mattered if every girl in the tower fucked her face leaving her there soaked with sweat and sex.

A final image appeared as she felt her body hum and throb as she panted like a bitch in heat getting it from her stud. Dangling from the common room suspended completely open to anyone to use. Her face drenched in sweet and salty liquid as well as her holes running like rivers as she shuddered under his hand. He was not just spanking her but bringing down various sharp stinging instruments along her ass and slapping up against her weeping wet well used hole. Her mouth was muffled with the sweet scent and taste of her. Her tongue worshipped and tried to taste every part of the goddess before her. She was not just accepting her mouth and was bringing her own discipline over her body. Where he was marking her below the waist, she left lines and marks over her back and chest. She could feel the welts and openly bleeding lines over her stomach and dangling swinging tits.

“Yes Master! Yes Mistress!” Dora shrieked as she arched and twisted around undulating against her hands. “More give me more! Cum inside your slave slut! Drench my mouth with your pussy mistress! Fill my used twat with your cum master! Did I make you proud?”

In her fantasy they patted her head and ass as they withdrew and said in unison to her, “We are proud of you! You served us well!”

That drew a throat hurting scream from her mouth. Her back was curved backwards and she almost had her legs curved to touch her head. Her fingers were buried as deeply as they could. She felt her fingers stretch her suddenly thicker barrier so unwilling to break that it hurt while her other fingers were completely buried in her ass. One thumb roughly pressed against her throbbing clit while the other pressed against the weeping wound she had inflicted in her striking his handprint shaped welt.

Collapsing and completely unaware of her situation, Tonks slowly awoke to an unpleasantly sore position though the still rippling waves of sensations washed away most of her resistance to it. She blinked as she felt the shower pouring down on her naked and sprawled form. Her eyes widened as she looked down through her seemingly obscuring breasts to gaze in disbelief at where her right hand was. She did however not remove it as her arm felt too tired to move. Craning her neck she saw her other arm and gasped at where it was.

“Oh god what have I done now?” She asked herself still with her fingers inside her. “Mum would have dragged me outside and sprayed me with ice cold water for this at the least. Hermione said that nothing was wrong though. So who is right mum or the girl that drew Her back out? How can it be so wrong to feel so good? If I write mum, she will come here and send me to some isolated girls only school until she finds out about her and then it is back home where she searches for ways to keep her away. Mistress would just tell me to stop being silly and do as they say. I know that I liked it, but it is wrong from the Talk mum gave me. Who can I ask? Wait the older girls tend to go to the Prefects for advice on boyfriends and dating so is it that different? Right when I get a chance to I will ask one of the female Prefects as I know that a boy would just take it that I am a slut and push me to my knees and make me blow him! Some of the other older girls might be like that Cho in second year, a real witch’s witch she seems to be let alone seeming to be the type to take advantage if given the chance. So that leaves Penelope the new Prefect. She didn’t seem that bad and I just need to find some time to ask her…”

With that Tonks slowly and reluctantly extracted her fingers from her still shuddering body. Flopping around enough to rinse some of the remnants off her body, Tonks slowly worked her way from laying there to sitting under the water drenching her body off. She shivered as the cold finally overcame the heat her body had been generating. Very stiffly she got to her feet and sure she was rinsed off turned the water off and proceeded to dry her soaked body off.

‘I wonder what those two were up to while I was here,’ Tonks thought to herself as she reluctantly and slowly dressed. ‘They did say that they weren’t going to go further, but I can just imagine what they did…’

Meanwhile as Tonks was trying to work herself out of the circular arguments that her evening and morning of debauchery and delights had caused, Harry and Hermione were in his shower cleaning up even after she had gathered as much of the evidence and either swallowed or rubbed in the remains of that last near shag. Harry was standing behind Hermione and despite what some would think was actually not trying to do something overly sexual even if at his age being in the presence of a girl let alone a naked and curvy girl would bring such thoughts to mind.

Harry was in fact massaging Hermione’s favorite shampoo into her scalp causing the somewhat stiff girl to purr and moan in appreciation. Despite all of his activities, Harry had rather dexterous and flexible fingers and thus was able to as rare as it was give some of the most sinful of massages. That he was slowly working out the tangles and frizzles that would normally detract from her appearance was not a cause for concern merely satisfaction.

“So what do you think about how the night went?” Harry asked as Hermione began to arch into his fingers. “I think all things considered it went rather well.”

“Better than it could have been though you know I should be able to get proper fucked by now,” Hermione grumbled before sighing as Harry worked out some more tangles. “Still Dora seems like she will be a delight.”

“I will admit that Dora was delightful and delicious,” Harry said and she could practically hear him lick his lips in appreciation. “And you know that until you aren’t wincing when I slide more than a finger in you that I don’t plan to fuck you. I know that if I had last night we would either have had to give you a rather noticeable amount of blood to heal or let Pomfrey deal out a potion and she would have scanned you.”

“We should have brewed some potions for muscle ache, soreness and blood loss,” Hermione murmured. “Than those excuses wouldn’t hold. Though I will admit that given how difficult it was not to go at it like animals in a rut last night would have made it less memorable…”

“You mean despite any of your kinks that you want the first time to at least be memorable and tender,” Harry said with a chuckle. “Sounds better than Anne considering she stated that she planned on having me fuck her raw and then bugger her until she was gaping and sore.”

“Anne gets off on being controlled,” Hermione admitted. “Now while I don’t mind a bit of pain like spanking and maybe a bit more some of the games she wants to play are… a bit extreme.”

“You mean where she plans on being suspended in rope where we will take turns whipping, paddling and spanking between using all her holes while she has her nipples and clit having circulation issues from clips,” Harry said as he began to wash her back. “I will admit that Anne is a bit on the periphery of sexual standards but if it is what she wants considering how she can use those puppy eyes I know that scenes like that will happen though maybe not that extreme for a while.”

“Now we have Dora added to the mix,” Hermione said with a shudder as he massaged the soap into her back. “Some of the kinks the girl has but doesn’t consciously realize are almost as extreme. Despite her fear of being raped or used by people there was a spark in her sexuality that wants to be used, displayed and even humiliated. Now she is starting to associate her ability with her sexual fantasies. Changing form to be someone’s ideal girl as well as enhance certain sensations.”

“I take it that all those screams of Yes were for the various naughty things you were whispering into her ear,” Harry said as he started to work lower. “While she was definitely raring to go some of the things really got her off and hard too.”

“I have a list and it will be fun to see which are real fantasies and which are daydreams that the idea is hot but not the act,” Hermione said as she bent over allowing him to start to clean and massage her well sore ass. “She likes being spanked and I think she was shocked when you teased her there.”

“So we proceed with caution,” Harry inquired. “Work things slow and when it gets too much welcome her back with open arms.”

“She is in shock about what happened and despite how much fun it would be to just drag her back there is fun in the chase,” Hermione said with shudder as he finished cleaning her out to head down her legs. “We want her to come to us of her own free will… we will just be helping it along with some teasing…”

“Your definition of teasing and hers will be somewhat different,” Harry said as he ran his hands to clean her feet. “She would think a snog, hug and maybe grope would be teasing. You mean to at least feel her up to orgasm and get her to eat you out most likely after going down on her…”

“True,” Hermione admitted as she leaned on him as he worked. “I think you teasing her while I am under her skirt will be one of the last before that though.”

“By the time we get to that point she will likely be horny enough to agree to almost anything,” Harry said as he stood up and started soaping her front up. “It will be a bit of fun if we leave her frustrated a few times before pouncing and getting her off.”

“You just think that if she gets randy enough to accidentally masturbate in her shower or worse one of the girls baths that she will be ready to beg for some more direct relief,” Hermione said with a shudder as he started to scrub, tease and play with her tits. “I do admit that I wouldn’t mind her in the showers at this point…”

“You are just missing having someone or someones lapping at your dripping wet pussy while someone else holds you up by your tits,” Harry teased. “Or is it the fact that you’re starting to grind against me your way of saying stop teasing and make me cum?”

“Yes you tease!” Hermione shouted as she drew closer. “As much as I love you playing with my boobs, my cunt needs some attention!”

“Is that all?” Harry asked as he brought a hand from her right nipple to cup her sex. “My naughty little pussy needs her pussy to be scratched?”

“YESSS!” Hermione shouted as his fingers quickly brought her to a knee weakening climax. “Cuming so good!”

Harry held her against him with his fingers still teasing her gently as she sagged against him. Slowly easing her through her stimulation Harry made sure that she was still clean and moved them about to rinse off the soap and sweat from her rosy skin. Hermione was more than willing to let Harry clean her up though she realized that he was being neglected when she became aware of him pressed against her.

“Hope you didn’t think you didn’t needed to get cleaned,” Hermione said with a grin as she eased herself from between him and his fingers. “You were doing enough moving to need more than a rinse this morning…”

“I know I worked up a sweat and need to scrub off some, but it is so distracting when I have you to scrub clean, dirty and clean again,” Harry sighed as Hermione moved behind him and started to work his mussed up hair into shape. “Besides I like watching you when you cum, the harder the better…”

“Silly boy of course you do,” Hermione said as she started to massage the shampoo in as he leaned back into her hands. “You are a guy with a healthy libido and guys like watching girls especially when they get off.”

“True,” Harry sighed as Hermione got his hair to flow instead of defying water and gravity with its behavior. “Still I am glad that classes are not till later this morning…”

“Tell me about it,” Hermione said as she moved on leaving him with his head bowed and water flowing over both of them. “Considering how we normally are when we wake up this morning seemed a bit more… needy.”

“I wasn’t the one trying to flip all of Dora’s switches with your filthy mouth this morning,” Harry said with a groan as she eased some of the sore muscles in his back. “I’d offer to wash your mouth out with some cum though I think that some of the things you said really drove her over the edge a few times. Still I noted that it was getting you almost as or even more worked up than she was. So my kinky kitten which of the things flowing from your mouth are the games you plan to play later?”

“Harry,” Hermione said as she kneeled while washing his legs and lower back. “It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you now would it?”

“True,” Harry sighed as she reached between for a moment to clean the front of his legs and tease between. “Still it would be better to find out what kinks and squicks you have before in the heat of things doing something that ruins the mood.”

“What like patting my ass lightly when I ask you to spank me?” Hermione said with a groan as she resisted lingering on cleaning his attention as she went by to scrub his chest. “Harry we are all experimenting though I will admit that from what I have read there is a number of things I am not inclined to do it is just that it is none of the things any of us showed an interest in. Now be quite while I try to enjoy having my way with you!”

“Fine,” Harry sighed as Hermione reached down and started to make the best of cleaning her favorite hand warmer and sucker. “Just remember that if we get dirty again we will likely lose all track of time and I don’t think we want a Prefect or worse a teacher coming in here!”

“Considering how much of prudes most seem to be I can see that,” Hermione said with a sigh as she added both hands to distracting him. “Although some of the lady prefects seem to be delicious looking, so if we could get them distracted...”

Harry merely grunted as Hermione started giggling at her newest idea. Hermione was doing her best to drive any thoughts from his head by sending all thoughts to his other head. It was much simpler to just lean back and feel her perky nipples rubbing against his back while her hand fondled and stroked him. Besides it was not like Dora would be less likely to not be a Prefect within two years. It was a shame that he really didn’t want to deal with more people knowing any of their secrets or seducing a female prefect would give them some cover until Dora was a fifth year.

Due to the shower cascading over them there was little chance that Hermione would accidentally wash her mouth out with soap, as such Hermione was teasing and tickling his neck and face as she worked. She trailed little nibbles as she hugged him with her hands occupied below. A shame that there was normally not enough time most mornings to simply relax and just spend time like this. Feeling him start to get close, Hermione started to pump faster using the watery soap to great effect.

“Hermione,” Harry said in warning as he didn’t want to wash himself afterwards.

“Don’t worry,” Hermione said turning him to rinse what little soap clung to him. “I don’t plan to leave a mess…”

As soon as she was sure that there was no soap left on his dick, Hermione sunk down as she turned him around enough to get to his front. With practiced ease she swallowed him and went to work. Her right hand fondling and feeling his balls as they slowly began to tighten up. Harry meanwhile was running his hand through her water cascading hair as he tried to coax her to stop teasing and take him deeper.

“Gods you are something else,” Harry said as he felt Hermione draw him all the way in. “I wish we didn’t have to go!”

At that point Hermione slid him back and let him spurt. This time she didn’t have to share with Dora and relished in it as she knew that next year she would have to be either sneaky or fight to get a spot with Alice let alone Anne there.

‘Anne has no qualms in doing anything related to sex,’ Hermione thought as she tried to draw as much as she could. ‘Well considering her almost single minded fixation on anal whenever she doesn’t have her mouth full was a good indication.’

“Well as much fun as it would be helping you dry off and get dressed,” Harry said after he got himself under control. “There isn’t enough time to get you dry and wet and dry again. We really need to do this on the weekends though.”

“Mmm,” Hermione said before smacking her lips. “Delicious as always and I agree we need to spend more time just enjoying each other when we can…”

With that the pair sadly dried each other off with only the occasional instance of letting their hands wander. Hermione had wished that he would dry her off in such a manner as she needed to be wiped or preferably licked clean, but as they reminded themselves they had to go or things would be more suspect considering the Troll had left no traces.

With only a few teasing touches they got their school clothes on. Despite the lack of time they still managed to look presentable and in a very good mood grasped each other’s arms and exited his room. Hermione ducked to her room to get the morning’s books and Harry just leaned against the wall while he waited. With a thoroughly mellow feeling the pair descended the stairs. It was sadly no to last.

The pair glided to the common room with their robes swirling around them in a manner that seemed more intimidating than Snape’s billowing robes. They had showered and come down to say hi to Dora before they left and to let her know that they were there for her. What they saw immediately poured ice on the playful morning they had and had hoped to continue.

“Now what do we have here?” Harry asked as he came to a halt in the common room.

“This is none of your business,” a seventh year boy said from where he was leering at Dora. “Now as I was saying mind going with me to Hogsmeade or just for a tour of the castle?”

“Really isn’t very bright enough to be here is he?” Hermione asked where she casually fingered her wand. “A shame that the professor would be upset if a few hexes we were practicing missed and hit you…”

“As I said none of this is your concern,” he said ignoring them as they were underclassmen. “This is between me and the girl.”

“She has a name you know,” Tonks managed to growl at the man accosting her. “I am not interested in you and I know why you seem to have an interest in me when you called me a child not that long ago.”

“Why is it that most boys seem to ignore a girl until she gains some tits?” Hermione asked looking at disgust at the man even if Dora looked simply edible in her school clothes. “Harry is there any reason that you can think of?”

“I guess it is a difference between men and boys,” Harry said with a smirk. “Couldn’t tell who was going to be a sight so since boys seem to only care for how a girl looks and not a whit for more than that need a visual cue that a girl is ready to date or for most of them if they can get them bothered enough so the randy little things they have can get a bit of a feel. Let me make this clear I may be a first year, but while I may not be a Slytherin that does not mean that I don’t know enough curses to knock you on your ass. Still since this is your first attempt at stupidity in my presence, I guess that a warning will suffice.”

In a blink Harry held the seventh year boy by his neck and was pinning him to the wall. The seventh year wondered how the hell the firstie could lift him up let alone slam him into the wall like he had done. That he was holding his throat in one hand and one of the lights in the other led to the seventh year feeling his legs dangling beneath him even as he struggled to draw breath. Now if he held any tighter he would have likely passed out and it was difficult not to do so let alone keep his bladder from loosening after the force of the slam hit him.

“Now take this as your one warning,” Hermione said from where her wand was poised above his equipment. “Try this again and not even St. Mungo’s will save your little friend.”

“What my lovely lady friend means is that Tonks is under our protection and unlike you we are more than willing to cause accidents that not even Pomfrey will keep a straight face through,” Harry said not even looking bothered at the weight he was supporting. “Now that doesn’t mean that we do not think that Tonks cannot handle herself it is just that we would rather not deal with covering up why she had to feed you your own balls. Think on this for a moment, I am not a reckless Gryffindor, a forgiving Hufflepuff or a slow calculating Slytherin, but a rather well informed Ravenclaw. I know ways to make your life hell that a Slytherin would almost swear everlasting servitude to learn. Now given that do you think that I will not use what I know against you?”

“You should also take into account the rather useful public opinions that could be turned to dissect your every action,” Hermione said with a sinister smile. “While Harry here may not like the attention of his status that a Gryffindor would bask in or a Slytherin would use to further themselves that does not mean that he is unwilling to use it and any clout to keep his friends safe. So I take it that all of you will be good little boys and spread the word before there is a sudden drop in the number of you that are not singing soprano?”

“I get you,” he rushed out in fear of what an already acknowledged bibliophile would have uncovered could do to his best friends. “We won’t do anything to her.”

“Good,” Harry said releasing the boy and letting him fall on his ass before dropping to land on his feet. “I don’t want to waste time having to come up with plausible deniability. Although it wouldn’t be that difficult to drop you boys in the Forbidden Forest without a stitch of clothing or your wands, that does not mean that I want to go to the effort despite the number of beings there that would leave no evidence regardless of the Gryffindors blindness to the dangers there.”

“Now if I catch you doing anything,” Hermione said with a sweet smile. “Well you would wish that you were on the receiving end of what you were planning to do as it would be far less painful for you…”

With that dealt with, the two escorted the dazed Dora out of the common room. She didn’t resist as they guided her down stairs and corridors and stopped in alcoves to snog her on the way to breakfast. In the end a both frazzled and relaxed Tonks was seated at the Ravenclaw table for breakfast. She just knew that the two would while not pestering her would be well on their way to coerce her to stay with them with constant snogging and petting to break her resistance down.

‘At least those two asked,’ Tonks thought as she wolfed down her breakfast. ‘It was fun as well but I cannot allow myself to decide so soon. I will accept their protection and when they need help provide it. What else happens will happen, although being called Dora while begging to be spanked seems wrong and yet it felt so good. Definitely need to talk to Penelope as soon as I can. Thank all things it’s a Friday even if it’s a Hogsmeade weekend tomorrow.’



*******



It was afternoon of the Friday after their night and morning of pleasuring and being pleasured by Dora. It had become apparent that something was going on. The two hoped that they had been as thorough in removing their traces in dealing with the troll as well as their adventure with Dora. Besides it had to be something important if all the first year Ravenclaws were meeting in the common and Professor Flitwick was present.

“Good morning I hope you are all doing fine this afternoon,” he said addressing the gathered firsties. “As you may have heard there was no positive sign of the troll that was spotted in the castle. Now as there is no evidence that it was here besides a professor’s word it is likely that someone tried a prank of a troll and thus there was no troll here. Regardless of the case it is certain that you need not worry about running across a troll on your ways to class.”

“I don’t believe that is all is it professor?” Padma Patil asked drawing the attention of the rest.

“No there is not,” he said addressing them with a proud look. “Most of you are far ahead of the other houses in your studies and as is the case if a class is ahead enough the option of extra preparatory classes become possible.”

“I take it that these are to ease us into our third year electives?” Hermione asked as a sudden surge of interest peaked. “The other option is non-compulsory classes that would be useful.”

“The first one although later years there are other options available,” he informed them. “The choices will allow you to determine which of the electives offered are those that you would be interested in taking. The first one offered is Care of Magical Creatures this Saturday with a different choice every week.”

“But that would only cover four choices in a month or some less often,” a shy Ravenclaw names Su Li stated quite boldly for her. “Which other ones will be covered?”

“Ancient Runes and Arithmancy are the most likely although some would see if divination or muggle studies would fit into their prospective career goals,” Filius gently answered the shy girl in particular?”

“I take it that the first two are ones you would recommend as useful?” Padma asked with a frown. “Divination is not the most precise or reliable of branches of magic so there would likely be fewer interested although it is more that it is not about certainties, but the likely events.”

“Yes there is that issues as well as the fact that as loath as I am to not show decorum in a fellow professor that Professor Trelawney is rather eccentric in her behavior,” the slightly short head of house admitted. “Some people invest too much certainty in divination for their own good.”

“What about muggle studies?” Hermione asked. “What is the purpose for that class?”

“Muggle studies is supposed to educate you on muggles and how best to blend in as well as other similar matters to learning about other cultures,” he said with a sigh. “Now while some of you are muggleborn or even half bloods there is the fact that the world at large and the Wizarding World are rather different culturally. Sadly most of us do not leave often and thus things might not be as we see it.”

“Considering what I heard one of the upper years say about how inaccurate it is that is also not a likely interest,” Padma said in thought. “The obviously career paths would require most likely runes or Arithmancy with creatures for those cases where it is likely to run into them and need a more complete grasp besides the information that Defense should cover.”

“Yes traditionally most Ravenclaws take Arithmancy and Runes do to the greater job prospects,” Filius told them before a sudden change of behavior. “There is another option for those of you that have additional needs but that will be brought up next year. Also there are mini courses for apparition and the like in the post OWL years.”

“Professor,” Hermione asked as an idea sprung to mind, “is there any way to cover more than Defense is at the moment? Considering you are a dueling master is there anything to help in case we get into such a situation as the troll again?”

“In which area?” he asked them a sudden worry creeping into his thoughts. “Are the spells and material not being covered at a good pace?”

“Actually,” Harry said with reluctance entering the conversation. “More along the lines of avoiding spells and damage than the shields which are a few years from being covered practically.”

“Ah the physical aspects of dueling,” Filius said with a nod. “Most wizards ignore that aspect or at best use some charms or potions to get around their limitations. Lady Ravenclaw picked our tower for a reason as you might guess.”

“The steps,” Hermione said in realization. “They should provide enough exercise to keep the body from getting too lazy. That we like to carry our books helps to build strength in our arms, but what about reaction time and dexterity?”

“Dodging the actions of the rivalries,” Padma suggested. “Consider that neither the Gryffindors nor Slytherins seem to notice collateral damage when they fight the other houses need to either avoid the situation or be able to go around it without a stray curse hitting.”

“Falling,” Su added with a blush as attention was brought to her. “One thing to do is fall out of the path of the spells.”

“Could we add that to the rotation?” Hermione asked after a moment. “Maybe have an afternoon on basics in case things escalate.”

“Considering that the staff believed that Mr. Potter here would be in Gryffindor and his Slytherin nemesis would be Mr. Malfoy there so far has been no Gryffindor in your year to step up to that that I know of,” Filius admitted. “Normally for every year in every house, someone takes the lead for the boys and the girls and thus the likely candidates to become prefects. Without a rival to contest those two houses tend to turn their attention on influencing us with their notions.”

“Still doesn’t leave the upper year rivalries to try to add younger years to their efforts,” Harry countered. “Typically they would likely start to intimidate the Puffs since they view them as weak and easily cowed despite their mascot being a badger.”

“You see what most of them don’t than,” Filius smiled at him in a moment of pride as well as hope that he would stop distancing himself so much. “The Hufflepuffs are slow to anger but fierce when they need to be. Once provoked they are hard to turn from their course of action.”

“There is also the fact that they tend to stand more united than other houses with their fanatic loyalty to each other something that grows with time,” Hermione said as historical facts from Hogwarts: A History came to mind. “Slytherins may appear to the outside as united in solidarity but there is the long held belief of constant struggles for leadership within the house. Practical exercises in leadership were supposed to be the reasons for their actions.”

“Yes something of which no current or past Slytherin will ever officially comment on,” Filius said with certainty. “What happens in the Snake’s Den stays in the Snake’s Den is the maxim we have seen. The Gryffindors would pounce on them if they had the slightest appearance of weakness.”

“Not that we wouldn’t in our own way,” Harry corrected. “I don’t believe if given the option any of us would not readily utilize someone else’s information network if given the chance. Despite the belief that we are not power hungry that does not mean we do not seek knowledge just for its own reasons but also for the fact that knowledge is power in magic doubly so.”

“A bitter truth some may not grasp,” Filius told them. “You wish to know and yet a large portion of knowledge is held by the few and thus a tendency to barter in information and favors to enlarge your collection where our Slytherin counterparts do so to gain power and influence.”

“So why is it that such necessary interactions are not more publically discussed?” Hermione asked in concern. “I already have heard of the patronage requirements for some information especially for information collected and horded by the old families or the ministry. So at times it seems it will be about not just what we know, it will be who we know and even what we know about who we know.”

“Normally you would if not raised magical discover those things closer to your OWL year,” Filius said with a sad sigh. “For those of you not aware with the hording of information and research opportunities, it is still the case as with artists in the past to need a patron to support your research unless you are very financially well off. Patrons gain prestige by sponsoring as well as an amount of money gained from derived work. Some of the patrons will ask for things that seem excessive and thus before you think to enter such a contracted relationship should read the contract completely and analyze it. The repercussions can be dire if you do not…”

The students nodded their heads in agreement at that. Contracts especially magical contracts should never be glossed over and simply signed or the consequences would and had been at times dire. Family feuds lasting centuries had been at times a result from such actions.

“Now are there any other questions?” Filius asked the assembled first years.

“Yes, is there anyone besides Professor Kettleburn to go to for information of Care besides older students?” Hermione asked as she wondered who else to go to for information on the subject. “It does seem to require a better hands on understanding than the other options besides dueling.”

“Actually Hagrid the groundskeeper has a rather strong interest in the field even back when he was a student,” Filius told them. “Though I will advise you that do to his size he tends to not view the same things as dangerous.”

‘Considering what we consider dangerous there might be something interesting to learn from this Hagrid,’ Hermione thought in interest though she felt a sudden spike of annoyance at the man’s name from Harry even if it didn’t show on his face. “I wonder why he feels so strongly on the subject. I might as well ask him when this is over.’

“Now if there are no more questions,” Filius said with a look. “I advise you to finish what you can while the commons will be quieter tomorrow as it is a Hogsmeade weekend. If there is something that you are too embarrassed to owl your families to send I would advise asking an older year to buy it for you while they are out.”

With that said the students left and went to their rooms or in Hermione’s case joined Harry in his. She held his hand as they crossed the threshold. Harry had while not having a master’s knowledge of the subject erected wards instead of simple charms on the door. In addition to preventing quite forcefully anyone meaning harm to him or his possessions entrance there were a very short ways of bypassing to gain admittance. One was being willingly brought over the threshold while touching him and an additional one for girls if not. She really never wanted to speculate on what price the wards would demand for anyone not meeting those requirements and what awaited any male that impeded his territory without invitation.

‘Not that I would mind stripping and entering that way,’ Hermione thought as she did so anyways as soon as she entered his room. ‘Still the fact that unless he had enough time or inclination to cum in or on me, I would be unable to cross the threshold to leave except if like entering he was touching me while I crossed. It might be fun to have Dora enter and be forced to wait for him. It would be exciting being in such a loss of control considering what she confessed even if it was from sexual duress. So many things to try later it is a shame that she is so indecisive now…’

As it seemed that Harry was not overly eager to tell her what occurred, Hermione simply let herself pass the time watching him strip. Whatever it was that involved the groundskeeper was enough to get Harry visibly agitated and that was saying a lot. If he had been born a girl his mannerisms would earn her a reputation as an Ice Princess or likely Queen and thus rarely showed what he was feeling unless he was well and truly ready to drop down on someone like the hand of a vengeful god. Considering that she was letting the view of said god distract her from her concern was becoming her way of centering herself. The fact that he had moved methodically and efficiently yet in a way that spoke of the ease in which he would have been able to easily physically dominate most people tended to draw on her more submissive side.

‘That man was responsible for me being placed with those creatures,’ Harry practically mentally snarled as he had learned of who had transported him to that house. ‘I guess it is a good thing I didn’t find out before we met or we would have needed a new groundskeeper!’

As Harry paced the room like a very irritated predator, Hermione was conflicted between just enjoying the view and coaxing the issue out. A part of her wanted to do whatever it took to help him vent wither it was enticing him to vent his frustrations by hunting in the forest or an equally satisfying session of maxing each other scream in pleasure if they could not make someone or thing scream in terror and pain.

“Harry,” Hermione said as she wrapped her nude form around his as she attempted to calm him down some. “Do you feel like telling me what this is about because if I don’t know how can I help?”

“Mine,” Harry growled while he spun around before pinning her to the wall and roughly kissing her.

“Master?” Hermione asked breathlessly as she panted from his attention. “As much as I wouldn’t mind some games now you need more than just your mind taken off of this. So tell me about who needs to suffer and we can then get to the interesting things…”

“Hmm so what should I do my pet,” Harry purred into her ear before starting to distract her with kissing and nibbling a few of the more sensitive spots on her neck, “should I tell you about what irritates me or just drown myself in making you scream my name?”

“Master!” Hermione shouted as his fingers quickly made her shudder before her out of focused eyes very difficultly gained clarity. “Please tell me so I can help? Whoever made you this irritated must suffer!”

“Good answer, Mine,” Harry said as he let his body react naturally in stimulating her pressed form as it calmed him some. “Turns out that Hagrid is the one who delivered me to them under our oh so righteous headmaster’s orders…”

“So what do you plan to do?” Hermione asked as she surrendered her body to his ministrations while her mind was split between the pleasures he was bringing her and planning how best to aid him. “Do we know why that happened?”

“Blood wards,” Harry said with a laugh as Hermione’s body took his mind off how close he had been to finding the part giant and seeing what things he could create from his suffering and eventual death, “were supposed to make it so that any of the delusional supremacist and his rabble would be unable to approach let alone harm me. Great in theory but they take positive emotion and considering who were involved…”

“They would likely be as effective as tissue paper holding out a monsoon,” Hermione realized as it became harder to talk while panting. “Still from what we know is Hagrid someone that would be better off disappearing?”

“At first I realized that it is possible that he was doing what he did out of a fanatic sense of loyalty,” Harry said as his hands were doing their best to make it difficult for Hermione to think as well as spending time while she was talking nibbling her sweet spots. “So given the man’s history, there is reason to believe that he really does owe him at least not being in Azkaban.”

“Azkaban?” Hermione questioned as her mind was being relentlessly derailed. “I know that… from… somewhere!”

“Wizard prison,” Harry purred into her ear. “Better torture than most we could come up with. Forced to relieve their most hated and painful memories every unhappy one that is what the Dementors do…”

“Send him there?” Hermione questioned wondering if that was his plan or at least a solution if killing would be too hard to cover up.

“Loose lipped man he is from what the rumors say with a bit of a fascination for so called dangerous creatures,” Harry whispered into her ears. “If it wasn’t for how much it would make me feel better that the person that of their own free will resulted in my ending up somewhere I am certain my parents would have never wanted me, he would likely not be worth the concern. Besides he is supposed to be an expert in dangerous or dark creatures as well as one of the more experienced in the secrets in the forest…”

“Black mail!” Hermione yelped in realization before he tried to distract himself in playing her body like a well tuned instrument with her sounds and movements of ecstasy his symphony.

“Brilliant as always my friend,” Harry purred his voice sending jolts of arousal to further inflame her body. “Waste not, want not! Now it is time to stop wasting and start having. Although my decadent darling, we should remember to ask our delicious Dora for something from town as long as she is going out…”

“Definitely,” Hermione said as she thought of what she would be too embarrassed for her parents to see being sent to her. “Might give her a bit more of a push…”

“I love the way you think,” Harry said as he lifted her into his arms and dropped her on the bed. “So since you pushed me to tell you, I guess it was your way of asking me to push things some more…”

If someone was able to eavesdrop on the pair it would be obvious that some rather fun if painful at times experimentation was going on. That it was a very good thing that Dora had not gone to their room that night as neither were in a state to consider her reluctance. They would take her entering and thus lack of things preventing their enjoying her body as tacit if not literal permission to explore the things she had reacted positively too. As it was Dora was busy in her room after getting some advice on her situation.



*******



Tonks was confused and grateful that after classes left out that she had only been kissed by the two. Not that it hadn’t been an arousing encounter to say the least as she had been tempted to run off to her shower and it was certain once there get some relief. There was the problem of her mother’s opinion on the matter and the sudden almost mood killing flash of being dragged outside and sprayed with a hose before being roughly washed inside and out for getting her body filthy like that.

‘’If mum could wash my mind clean she would have,’ Tonks thought with a shiver. ‘I needed someone to talk to and a girl with some more experience to explain things to me and help me work things out. I know that there was supposed to be something about the Talk covered, but I had been sick during it. In addition to the fact that mum told me everything that she said was appropriate for a young lady to know. Which now that I think about it was not that much. Far too much on what would result in me being dragged home and humiliated. Though part of me wonders what being dragged into the shower this morning would have been like. Focus Tonks!’

Caught up in her thoughts, Tonks made her way to the tower grateful that she didn’t notice her two as she hesitantly acknowledged as lovers there. It would have been too soon to do more than give token resistance if they had been there. She needed advice and there were few choices as hers was a small year in the school. The years boomed after and near the end of the war this was in part from panic driven sex and then post celebratory sex that the adults and even some younger had indulged in. however there had been a culture shift to traditionalism in that time and any of the progressive measures of the past few decades had been reversed in social manners.

It was the social customs at least public that worried her as more of the mothers raising daughters were again decrying the evils of sex in all forms and once more the belief of sex as a duty for women to produce children became popular in both camps. Even the Dark families were more patriarchal and women viewed as breeders if of suitable class or useful for men to sate their lusts on while harsh punishments for those that deviated again being proposed to retain the heritage and reduce the contamination of the muggle filth over the years.

If the social traditionalists had been any more successful than Tonks would have known that what she did was never to reach the light of day. Being publicly hosed off like a bitch in heat would have been the least of her worries. That she would by reputation be black listed as unfitting to work outside a brothel would have been a likely outcome. Still teenagers were teenagers and regardless of the name when hormones began to flow so too did clothing and propriety as it was just something not talked about even in Victorian times.

‘Now I need someone to tell me not just what is appropriate but enough to understand what happened,’ Tonks thought as she made her way to the fifth year girl’s prefect. ‘If Penelope doesn’t have some way to help me with this I would need to ask Katie, Alicia or Angelina. There are too few girls in my year as it is!’

Knocking at the door, Tonks waited patiently to be admitted. There was a muffled voice saying just a minute though there had been an odd buzzing sound.

A head popped up looking rather tussled and oddly familiar in its appearance to Tonks. Penelope had her hair hanging loose and it was mussed up with her lips in a slight frown.

‘Whatever I interrupted must have been important,’ Tonks thought before saying, “Um we were always told to come to a prefect if we had an issue and well…”

Sighing Penelope tried to prevent her irritation from showing. She had gotten worked up when she had met her sort of boyfriend even if it wasn’t official yet. Why he felt it was improper to do more than feel her up she was not aware of.

“So what’s the issue?” Penelope asked in hopes to deal with the situation before getting back to dealing with her tension. “Is it class related?”

“Not really,” Tonks conceded. “Well I sort of well…”

Sighing again and wanting to work out the headache that she felt was brewing Penelope resisted snapping to spit it out and limited herself to say, “Just relax and take a deep breath and tell me what happened.”

“I sort of got-kissed-breathless-by-a-guy,” Tonks stammered out.

“Ah need advice on where you can get some privacy,” Penelope said with a sense of understanding. “So first boyfriend issues huh?”

“He’s not-my-boyfriend,” Tonks stammered out again blushing. “He-just-sort-of-snogs-me-mad-and-darts-off.”

“So you have some guy just kissing you and running away,” Penelope said with a frown. “Any chance he is just shy and uncertain if you feel the same way?”

“He sure doesn’t kiss shyly,” Tonks blurted out before blushing. “Look there is some… issues with him as a boyfriend.”

“Ah issues,” Penelope said with a sage nod. “So what he is older than you and you’re worried about him wanting to do more than snog.”

“Not really,” Tonks said lost in reminiscing of the night and morning spent naked and writhing under their expertise. “He said he wasn’t going to rush but that he was seeing how far I was ready for.”

“Well older boys do tend to want more than just kissing and hugging,” Penelope tried to console her with. “Some of them even want to do things a witch is not ready for.”

“Well he isn’t exactly older though maybe just more experienced,” Tonks hedged as she thought, ‘Real understatement there. He already could get practically any girl just with his fame and Hermione is with him though their relationship is weird. Something mother would be very upset about.’

“So you have a younger man interested in you,” Penelope said with a frown. “Now while it is normal for boys to be attracted to older and thus more mature women they normally don’t mature as quickly emotionally as girls do.”

“He acts more mature than most of the boys I have met,” Tonks admitted. “The problem is that I am confused. Mum said some things…”

“So could you tell me a bit about the talk your mum had with you?” Penelope asked really wishing the girl had come after she had cum as it would make things easier to be calm or at least mellow.

“Considering what a friend says I am confused on what mum meant,” Tonks admitted. “She said it was very wrong to do things with boys and that they were dirty vile things that were only interested in doing dirty filthy things to girls. She said that it was wrong for a boy to touch me anywhere but a hug and that I should only touch certain places enough to be sure they stayed clean and thus not filthy.”

‘Well fuck,’ Penelope swore to herself. ‘This is not going to be just a simple conversation about where to go not to be caught and how to stay safe as well as keep a boy from just taking her. I might have to explain things to her though if I demonstrate… bad Penny! Don’t think about having a thirteen year old girl watching you shove your wand inside until you cum on it as appropriate.’

“Well it seems that I need to tell you a lot of things,” Penny said as she sat the girl down on her lap and wrapped her in a hug. “Now as you grow older you will notice that certain… things feel better or at least different. Now normally you should have got this from one of the older prefects but you were sick that day. All right where should I begin?”

“Considering how unsure I am with what mum said considering what a friend of mine said,” Tonks hedged and fidgeted as she wondered how much to admit to having done and the worry that Penny would judge her as she knew her mother would, “maybe from the beginning if it isn’t too much of a bother?”

“The beginning huh?” Penny asked wondering how much to tell the girl or just explain things in a quicker manner. “As you get older things as I said feel better and certain spots will respond with intensity varying from witch to witch. Now as you have seen during puberty ones breasts begin to grow and they become sensitive to stimulation. Also during this time… your mother did cover periods and the like?”

“Yes,” Tonks nodded in relief at skipping that part. “The one part there was no conflicting information on. The rest is more or less two extremes in what are acceptable behaviors. My mother said that any touching in the sensitive places more than to wash was bad while my friend said it was something to do often and if possible with others namely any boyfriend you get although they need to learn what makes a witch feel good and that a witch should explore enough to explain to her wizard what feels good. Though she did say that it was somewhat irrelevant if it was a wizard or a witch doing the stimulating and that both could be and most often should be enjoyed…”

“Oh,” Penny said with a bit of relief. “Well it sounds like your friend has somewhat of a less prudish notion. Though you shouldn’t just let anyone touch you or your reputation would be ruined.”

“Because most boys talk though some girls are not above spilling secrets to their advantage,” Tonks said as she nodded at that. “What if they wouldn’t talk and can make a witch feel so good that she was willing to do almost anything and I do mean anything for it to continue?”

“Than a witch in that situation would not have to worry as much about gaining a reputation and could enjoy herself theoretically anyways,” Penny admitted with a wistful look on her face. “It would be a wonderful thing even if it is just a day dream. Boys always tell after all and even if one did trust another girl they would risk gaining a different reputation.”

“So touching yourself isn’t really bad?” Tonks asked in confidence. “What about other things?”

“Well considering that you told me that you kissed a boy and it made you feel good what did you do when he left?” Penny asked with a saucy smile wondering what the younger girl had done after her first time being aroused by a boy. “I take it that there were some fumbled explorations.”

“Well considering that there was some very serious kissing involved,” Tonks shyly admitted. “I may have done more than just that. Considering that after they left me I tried to calm down with an ice cold shower…”

“That’s mostly better with boys,” Penny admitted as the image of the girl playing with herself in the shower came to mind. “While it will help calm you down somewhat, a girl takes more to get excited and when they do it stays awhile in that state. A bit opposite of guys they get eager and go off quick while we take longer to get excited but get to stretch that sensation out. Now relieving stress is a complicated thing. Some witches prefer to tease their bodies until release or as it is called cum. So what did you do after the shower didn’t cool you down? Let me guess you just started touching yourself and fumbled around a bit…”

“Not quite,” Tonks said with a blush. “Considering that he got me really worked up I sort of let the book I was rather embarrassed if I was caught reading it come into play…”

“Ah a nice romance novel well that gives a bit of things to start from as otherwise you likely would have started with trying to figure out by just caressing which areas feel good and then repeating whichever felt stronger such as if you had something rubbing your breasts or your legs rubbed your lips together as a starting point,” Penny said with a nod reminiscing about where she had started. “I take it that you did a bit more than play with yourself in that exploring than just feeling your lower lips and the buds of your breast. Given the descriptions are usually more poetic than course I take it that you teased your breasts and ran your finger along your slit at the least. Most likely you even tried inserting a finger if you were wet enough. That reminds me always make sure you are wet or use something to lubricate or it will hurt. Boys tend to fumble around without that and it hurts like hell especially if they touch a dry clit!”

“It wasn’t a romance novel it was a very dirty book full of what mum would say were not just naughty but filthy disgusting things,” Tonks admitted with a shudder as the memories started to work her arousal to slowly begin to rise. “It described thinks involving using the mouth for other things than kissing and not just teasing with fingers but direct delights.”

“Well considering that you are young I will have to tell you that any boy or girl that says that they do not indulge in such exploration is either a liar or rather disturbed,” Penny said with a chiding tone. “It is perfectly natural and there are several spells that your mother should have told if not taught you by now.”

“So it is definitely not wrong to touch myself if it feels good,” Tonks said as the idea helped wear down her conditioning her mother had done to her. “Could you give me some examples?”

“I was just getting to that you impatient thing you,” Penny said with a smile. “Now one of the areas that you can find more pleasurable sensations originating is in your breasts or as the boys will often call them your tits just like they would call your sex other things…”

“You mean like pussy or cunt?” Tonks asked as she pressed her legs together rubbing her lips together and nodding along. “The book called them that and said things regarding oh what was that phrase. Oh yeah! It said, ‘After having his tongue impaling her soaking cunt having lapped at her dripping juices and sucked her stiff throbbing clit. He thrust his fingers into her warm wet twat and kept sucking her clit until she shuddered and thrust herself against his fingers fucking her eager hole.’ Is that what you mean?”

“Yes,” Penny said as she felt her slowly dimming arousal rekindle. “Now a girl will like a talented tongue there but as it is a rare witch that can bend enough to do that we get by with our fingers or with the right spell our wands. Now with a simple spell a wand can be resized to give a girl as much stretching as she wants as well as a second spell to cause it to vibrate quite nicely.”

“What about a spell that moves it inside the witch?” Tonks asked in interest as she was lucky that her fingers had rested enough not to fumble with her wand. “Gripping a wand would cause a cramp eventually.”

“Exactly,” Penny said having long since forgot the girl’s age or believed inexperience. “Now most witches are rather squeamish in sliding something inside as it can tear your hymen and many a wizard will refuse to consider a girl marriageable if that happens.”

“So what do witches do if that option is mostly out?” Tonks asked in interest. “Is it anything like what the book said? Do guys really like to place their cocks into a girl’s mouth? Would a tongue really be as pleasurable inside a girl’s slick slit?”

“Oh yes!” Penny said with a moan at her arousal. “Now boys talk so listen here never ever go down on a guy unless you are damn well got something to keep him from blabbing like a fool. One of my friends ended up with all her dates thinking that after a quick kiss and touch they could push her down and shove their cocks into her mouth and after barely any time cum without warning them!”

“So don’t just suck a dick be sure there won’t be repercussions,” Tonks nodded in agreement. “What about letting a boy feel your tits and twat?”

“Most of them don’t even try to do it right,” Penny groused as her hand drifted to her lap. “The number of times a girl has to get herself off after the guy is to damn many to count. Most barely, go until they feel they are about to spurt and then at most cum on a girl’s face or her tits. Now while it can feel soothing most seem to think that an encounter ends when they spurt! Given most guys here you will need to learn those spells.”

“What about when I go home over the summer and the stupid restrictions?” Tonks asked as the idea of going back to just dealing with her arousal until it slowly decreased seemed rather stupid at this point. “Are there any other methods to relieve my frustrations that you could recommend?

“Well considering that while you may have a decent understanding it would be remiss not to explain some things that you can do without a wand,” Penny said slyly as her hand rubbed her skirt pressing it into her once more rising in arousal sex. “There are a few options of which you may have experimented. Now do you want a visual to go with the words?”

“Yes please,” Tonks answered as her eyes lingered at where Penny was tracing her fingers. “There is a difference between pictures and in person…”

“Why you naughty witch you,” Penny chided as she reached to the hem of her skirt. “You want a chance to see how it looks without a mirror!”

“A mirror might be interesting,” Tonks mumbled as she thought over watching her body as if an outside observer. “Still some techniques do need to be demonstrated to better grasp the principles and specifics…”

“All right since it will help lessen the explorations you need,” Penny said as she pulled her skirt up exposing her shaved slit. “Now since you read up on this I still should give a once over so you can attach a name to the specific part. Now this is my slit, vulva or pussy lips as they are called. Now if you haven’t noticed when you get aroused they swell up.”

“Uhuh,” Tonks said as she gazed at the second female sex besides her own she had seen since elementary school. “They look fuller than mine.”

“Age and experience,” Penny said as she slowly spread her lips so that Tonks could see inside. “Now the lips will spread open when a girl is truly good and excited and as you can see moisture will flow allowing stimulation without excess friction causing injuries. Now at the top you see that little bulge?”

“Yes,” Tonks said as she leaned close enough to smell and was tempted to taste her. “That’s your clit right?”

“Got it in one,” Penny said with a grin as her fingers began to run along her slit. “Now given the number of nerves on the outside a good number of girls will stay with caressing their lips and when their clit is exposed playing with it. Now always be sure that your fingers are moist as the clit does not produce its own moisture. See what I am doing?”

“You are running your fingers to wetten them in your slit so that you don’t hurt your clit,” Tonks said as she watched the prefect slowly begin to play with her pussy in front of her. “What about um… fingering yourself?”

“Ah that!” Penny exclaimed as a minor shudder passed through her body at having the opportunity to engage her inner exhibitionist as well as educate an impressionable girl. “Now when you get your fingers good and moist you slide them in like so.”

With that said Tonks zoned out for a moment at the least as she watched Penny start sliding a finger inside. She watched as another finger joined and she noticed that they curled up and that Penny was panting with her eyes closed forgetting that there was anyone there but her. As it was Tonks was not exactly willing to do more than to rub her warm willing sex with her panties serving as the only barrier from doing as Penny was at that moment. With her panties stretching as she slid her fingers along and dipping to further wetten her panties with her juices, Tonks barely managed to keep from closing her eyes and as Penny was doing loose herself in her own pleasures.

“Does that really feel as good as it looks?” Tonks managed to ask as her fingers teased her without doing more than stretching the soaked panties to be almost transparent and skin tight. “I mean just feeling like this feels great, but fingers inside considering…”

“It feels good,” Penny said as her mind began to drift from reality to fantasy. “A cock feels even better, but a guy can use his fingers and mouth as well. Still most of the boys especially here would only give enough to make sure your cunt is wet enough for them to fuck without chafing. Why they can’t seem to accept that girls want to cum too I don’t know!”

“What if the boy would be willing to go until she cums and has to almost be begged to stop as your pussy feels raw and in need of some soothing lotion?” Tonks said with a shudder of her own. “Would it be alright to readily suck such a guy or let him slide his throbbing dick between a girl’s aroused and warm tits?”

“If you find a guy that actually cares about your needs here don’t you dare let him go,” Penny spun and told her firmly. “To damn many witches go to muggle clubs because wizards are even less likely to do more than think about a girl in regards to just cuming on their face, tits or mouth! Hell I know a witch who hooked up with a muggle because he actually was willing to lick her pussy like she was the best tasting thing ever. Most wizards will not do more than shove their pricks inside your snatch or mouth before they start working to cuming. Some cum with barely any chance for a girl to feel good! Just insert rut and spurt with no care for your needs!”

“So if a girl finds a guy that was discrete and more than willing to get a girl off and often that she should do almost anything to keep him?” Dora asked as she felt the rising passion in her body even as the part of her that her mother created agreeing somewhat.

“Oh Morgana fucking her broom, yes!” Penny shouted at the thought worked her to a panting frenzy her fingers plunging rapidly inside her. “If he was willing to eat my pussy, I would be willing to even try something I heard about!”

“What?” Tonks asked with a slight smirk as she started to notice that her words were driving the girl up the wall. “Do more than just suck him off maybe even let him fuck your face shoving his cock into that tight throat of yours as you did more than just let him passively use your mouth as a substitute for your excited and eager little pussy, is that what you mean?”

“Fuck yeah,” Penny said as she had started to forget that Tonks was there from the arousal she was in going so far as to grab her wand and practically bellow the spells before shoving it into her twat. “I would suck him off after pounding my pussy! If I met a man like that compared to that barely average minute man I would let him bend me over and shove his cock in. If he actually ate me until I came I would ride him until he came, sucked him hard and repeat until either he can’t get up or I pass out!”

“Would you mind if he made you lick some girl as he fucked your eager hole?” Dora asked whispering into the masturbating prefect’s ear. “Or even care that he ran his dick along your slit if he just made you cum before having her suck you off as you watched her and felt her moan into your snatch?”

“No!” Penny shouted as she worked her wand rapidly inside her to move it faster than it could by itself while her other hand tore her blouse open and her hand went to her tit with abandon. “If I met such a man, I would be willing to do whatever he wanted! If I met someone that made me cum and was so good I would be willing to crawl on my knees I would do whatever he wanted!”

“You would even kiss and touch a girl without regret?” Dora asked prodding more information to damn well put her prudish side to rest. “Regardless of liking it or not just because he likes watching you do so?”

“Fuck yeah!” Penny agreed as she started to thrust against the wand. “I would grab on and let him do whatever it took to get him to keep me and keep me cuming! Oh merciful Circe I would bury my face in a girls twat for that!”

“Would you let him fuck you and cum on you for his pleasure,” Dora asked as her hand played with her pussy, “or would you even resist when he eats you until you cream on his face even if he fingers your ass?”

“Yes, Yes!” Penny agreed her eyes wide and her head thrown back. “If a guy ate me to more than a single cum I would even let him finger fuck me before anyone discrete.”

“So your saying that if a girl is with a discrete guy, that as long as he is discrete and he makes her cum she should do whatever it takes to make him happy,” Dora asked as she noticed the bed being soaked under Penny’s pussy, “even if it means sharing him and performing with another girl.”

“Fuck!” Penny said as she drove her wand into her and ground against it. “Anything for that, anything! You ever meet a guy like that, drop to your knees and offer whatever he wants. Hell if he wants to spank your ass, do that!”

“So if a guy was willing to eat you out to multiple orgasms,” Dora began rubbing herself against the aroused girl. “Before playing with her until she passes out that she should be willing to crawl naked and accept his commands for the benefit of so many long hard knockout cums?”

“Yes!” Penny shouted as she fell back with her twat gripping the vibrating wand sliding inside her. “The only thing better is if he lets you get there at your own pace. Just don’t let a guy like that get away or think you are something to ease so he would throw you away…”

“Right,” Tonks said as she clenched on her fingers before licking them and slowly getting to her feet. “So I wasn’t wrong just don’t rush in and he shouldn’t dismiss me as some eager girl that he would tire of. Well I guess that means that finger fucking myself when he works me up might not be too bad. Still mum might find out. I go too far and she would find out. I want to be a good girl and thus I should not just drop to my knees just yet. If you had the number and intensities of orgasms that he gave me, you would drop whoever got you worked up before I got here and live in his room naked up for anything. Not that the notion hasn’t been so tempting just sneaking in there and saying surprise. Just have to worry about mum and what her reeducation would be. I think being hosed naked outside would be the least of the problems.”

She slowly eased the wand out of Penny and thought about whipping it clean or at least onto the sprawled girl. Tilting her head and remembering that she had licked a boy’s cock of after a girl had cum drenched it as well as lapping a pussy that flowed into her mouth there was little hesitation in what she did next. Tonks licked the still vibrating wand clean of Penny’s juices before a thought struck her. She ran the wand over her slit and felt the vibration send a thrill through her body. Shakily removing it from against her weeping wetness, Tonks smirked and placed it against the still shuddering fifth year’s lips. Her lips parted and she worked the wand with her cum coating it into the often times overly pleasant girl. Considering that she had tried to burn Penny’s techniques in stimulating her pussy there was little chance she would not do the same with the experienced techniques she was currently learning.

“Still being a good girl doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy kissing them now,” Tonks said as she kissed the older girls forehead while watching her clean and suck the wand as if it was a real dick. “Well hope your cum induced sleep helps your stress out. I need to go now.”

As she worked the wand from her lips, the girl murmured the spell to revert the wand from its magical vibrating dildo form. Ever studious Tonks burned it into memory. She knew that she would be using those spells often. She wasn’t ready to be a naughty girl or as Hermione had stated being their sexy slut toy that enjoyed being played with cuming form their using her.

As she stepped out and closed the door to the sleeping prefect’s room Tonks said, “I may not be ready for that but I will eagerly deal with the dilemma that kissing will cause…”



*******

Sign up to rate and review this story