Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Out of Control

Chapter 3

by Lororie 0 reviews

Raito ponders this new complication, and its possible ramifications.

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: L,Yagami Raito - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 372 words

0Unrated
On the other side of the room, L pondered options of his own as he munched ice cream.

*Well, that was unexpected, and certainly not in keeping with my theory of Kira being Raito-kun. However, it could have been an automatic reaction; he was certainly very stunned for quite some time. Unfortunately, he was too stunned to speak…oh well. I wonder if he enjoyed it. …why did I think that? Do I want Raito-kun to enjoy randomly getting kissed?

No, not really. Hmm. Do I want Raito-kun to NOT enjoy getting kissed?

No, not really…

Do I want Raito-kun to enjoy getting kissed by me?

Yes. Hmm. Why?

…did I enjoy kissing Raito-kun?

…I did. Interesting…*


As L pondered this fascinating revelation, a distant part of his brain heard a pleasant voice saying, “You have ice cream dribbling down your chin. Let me get that for you…”

And then L’s mind was almost fully occupied by a warm, wet SOMETHING moving slowly from his jaw-line to the corner of his mouth. As he breathed in sharply in surprise, the something reached his mouth and traced his lips before his lips were met firmly by another pair.

The small, still-functioning part of his brain was working at light-speed, and quickly deduced that Raito-kun had spoken to him, licked ice cream off of his face, and was now kissing him.
This small part of his brain became inexplicably happy and dictated that his mouth kiss Raito-kun back. He promptly complied.

In response, Raito-kun deepened the kiss, putting more pressure on L’s lips by bringing his hand to the side of L’s head and curling his fingers into L’s hair. L thought this felt pretty good, so he returned the favor.

The two stayed frozen in that tableau, simply kissing and reveling in the sensations it caused. They finally parted for breath, as neither had been able to breathe for fear of the kiss ending too soon. Panting slightly, they stared at each other. Abruptly, Raito-kun turned and walked back to the computer. L blinked once, twice, before diverting his attention to his unfinished ice cream.

He smiled carefully, unused to the feeling. Time to finish what he’d started.
Sign up to rate and review this story