This is an extremely AU crossover fic that asks the question what might have happened if Petunia Dursley hadn’t found a young Harry Potter sleeping on her doorstep on the morning of the 2nd of No...
- This is good very good. I do wonder if Remo will show up more in later parts and what affects otherwise Harry's lack of presence until this point had on other events.
Author's response- Another Remo appearance? Don't know, maybe. I was going to have Remo take Harry out for a field trip to test out the '37 steps' in the wild as it were, but the chapter was insanely long by my standards
- Other changes from harry not being there, The Weasleys might have won the contest inbetween 2nd and 3rd year, but having just lost Ginny they certainly didn't go to Egypt, so no newpaper photo, and Sirius is still in Azkaban.
- For the tri-wizard, no fourth competitor. Krum took the Dragon contest, Cedric won the 2nd task, and Fleur 'won' the third when her allure had the boys fighting over her.
- Tom reintegrated his body using Fleur's blood, ending up female-ish and has the Veela allure. Fleur is sadly no longer among the living.
- Crouch Jr was tortured to death for getting Tom a 'mixed blood' to do his ritual with...
- With no witnesses to the resurrection Dumbles wasn't painted a loon and traitor 5th year, Umbitch never came to school with her blood quill. Since Harry didn't win the Triwizard, the Twins don't have their shop
- And without Harry to counter balance Draco and his Daddy, Draco basically rules the school with most of the teachers frighted for their jobs and Draco and his 'enforcers' terrorize the students at will...
- Ooh, nice! Can't wait to see how Harry takes to Hogwarts. Poor Draco is about to have a rude awakening about the use and abuse of power at the hands of the Apprentice of Sinanju. Wonder just how he'll react to the members of the Order of the Phoenix. He already has a poor opinion of Dumbledore and Hogwarts, when he learns the truth about Sirius and Peter, the shit is going to his t the fan. I really love that last thought about Tonks, the girls are obviously going to go gaga over him just for being the Boy-Who-Lived but now when they are found in puddles of orgasmic shock, stories will spread. Keep it coming!!
Author's response- draco is doomed to live in interesting times.
- Harry doesn't care one way or the the other about the Order... Well maybe the younger hotter female members...
- Harry doesn't know or care about either Sirius or Peter. If Harry finds him, Peter is dead, not because of what he did in '81, but because he's a death eater.
- The running joke in the destoryer series was that just as soon as Remo became the #2 sexpert on the planet, he lost interest. In my view this is because of what he needed to concentrate on compared to his previous pursuit of pleasure.
- harry on the other hand never knew sex without the '37 steps'. He likes it, a lot.
- Excellent I have never read a HP/Remo crossover before and it seems that I will greatly enjoy this especally if Harry isn't all broody. And I hope that this Harry has some Fun before he deals with voldemort. And as we can tell from Tonks reaction Harry is attractive but we didn't get a description especally since he wasn't starved and worked out everyday. Maybe Harry can pull Hermione out of her shell since her tramatic experience.
Author's response- This Harry doesn't know from Broody. He likes his job, he's good at it, He's got that 'women interpret his perfect body as that of a sex god' thing going on. he's got a Family that he loves and loves him, a big brother who does fun things with him, in short Harry views his life as just about perfect.
- Harry's description comes next chapter, when the school girls get a good look and start to talk.
- Hopefully either Snape has been well-warned to behave or else Harry has not been restricted too much in his actions. I doubt this Harry would have much 'nobility' and would only react to direct confrontations, leaving the other students to fend for themselves
Author's response- Dumbles is well aware that practitioners of Sinanju have an extremely limited sense of humor when it comes to abuse.
- Harry has hung out with his 'big brother' more than I've shown so far. I don't know how much 'nobility' is involved but Harry would certainly come the the aid of a pretty girl (and will, next chapter.) A young man harry might decide needs to stand up for himself. As far as children go (through third year) Sinanju is deeply programed to protect children.
- Cool, I was a bit dubious cause I was burned badly by the new Destroyer books they brought out a couple of years ago. But you seem to have not added whatever it was about them that made them suck.
Anyway its a great story very well done.
Looking forward to more.
Thanks for sharing.
Author's response- the series suffered when Warren Murphy left around #80 or so. He's back. Only time will tell if the series returns to what it was.
- God, hadn't read any Destroyer/Remo William's stuff since the late 1970's. This is a very unique crossover and other than an occasion misspelled word, very entertaining.
The only thing missing is a current or running description of what Harry looks like. For instance as a child of four he had a shaved head, what is his hair style now? How tall is he as he hasn't been starved all his life? Is he athletically muscular with thick wrist? Pale, tan? You see my point.
Author's response- A general state of illiteracy is part of my charm as a writer...
- The description of Harry starts next chapter when the women start having to reel in their tongues after seeing him. And yes, he has thick wrists...
(#) jabarber69 2008-09-11 05:40:03 PMAt first I thought this was going to be kinda of boring japanese crap, but then immediately after you said chuin I thought of "Remo anyone!" and then low and behold there he was, just a walking down the street, do wah diddy! hehehehe great story hope you can update again and soon! I also hope he can loosen up a little bit too!
Author's response- Harry is stiff around Chiun, because his father expect it. Harry has spent a fair amount of time hanging out with his big brother Remo, he's not stiff with anyone else.
- Hmm, 'twill definitely be an interesting story as I don't remember any other examples of this particular crossover. I do like the way you've started this and I look forward to seeing how this rather different Harry and Hogwarts get on with each other. Methinks a number of people are going to need to quickly learn self-restraint in order to stay living and not own beds in the Infirmary. I also wonder if Ron is going to be "Gryffindor's Malfoy" without anyone to really temper his nature, save his brothers.
Author's response- Like so many of the rabid bunnies that disrupt my story flow, it was born from a conversation on Caer Azkaban...
- I haven't decided about Ron yet, but yeah, he usually is a Malfoy in all but the color of his tie...