This is an extremely AU crossover fic that asks the question what might have happened if Petunia Dursley hadn’t found a young Harry Potter sleeping on her doorstep on the morning of the 2nd of No...
- this is a great story. ive personally never read the destroyer series, i have seen the movie remo williams which while good in my opinion, is acording to a freind of mine nothing in comparison to the books. so while i know the generalities of the sereis (from the movie and my freind) some of the comments like about the thick wrists just go over my head. but anyway i love the story regardless, and i think i might just go out and pick up a couple books this weekend thanks to this story.
A Potter/Destroyer X-over!!
I would say that the "sense of humor" of the Masters about abuse would be better quantified as negative, and of high absolute value!
Harry manipulated a nerve culture under her left arm until her eyes rolled up and the girl lost consciousness.
I have never heard of a nerve culture, perhaps a nerve cluster?
A few words poorly used here and there, but overall very very good.
- This story is a level of brilliance that expect from from nonjon - the quality of writing, the level of sheer LUNACY that must exist for a plot to even form in your head, plus the awesome... awesomeness of the execution... This is the perfection of silliness. I didn't even KNOW the Remo was a book series! I have to go read it now! I grew up with some of the most imaginative movies; D.A.R.Y.L., Cloak & Dagger, The Last Starfighter, Buckaroo Bonzai and Remo Willams just to name a few. It has never once occurred to me that any of these stories could cross into the potterverse, but thanks to you I want to know why they haven't all been done already and as well as you've done it here. Thank you sincerely!!!
Author's response- Wow, now that's a compliment, thank you, though I'm not sure nonjon would appreciate it...
- A Buckaroo Bonzai/HP cross... Genius!
- I've always wanted to see a Harry/Destroyer crossover...
From what I recall from the books, both Chiun and Remo have had experience with magic in one form or another. Particularly as Remo is (or was) the Avatar of Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds.
Anyway, a great story, and I hope to see more of it in the future.
- Most excellent
I do so hope that there will be more
Are the Twins still in school?
If they are how will Harry react to being pranked?
Has Harry learned to fly a broom?
Author's response- Thank you, there will be.
- No, they were third years when Harry should have started Hogwarts, so now that Harry is attending 6th year, the twins have left school.
- Not very well at all.
- I don't know, haven't really thought about it.