Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Here's One From The Heart

Lovebite

by BleedingValentine 10 reviews

"But honestly, you should have seen the looks on everyone’s faces as I walked into the theater! It was amazing."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 3003 words - Complete

5Exciting
So. Um. Yeah. I'm not sure how I managed to write this. I'm still going... 'wha?' You'll see why in a moment. Anyway, I really don't want to spoil the surprise for you... so let's just get reading, eh? Also, sorry for the title... but it was appropriate.

Chapter 15; Lovebite

Frank’s POV

“Oh, shut up.”

Those were the last few words I remember hearing properly.

My brain was in complete shambles. Every single centre was in total chaos. There were parts that just couldn’t even comprehend what was going on, not telling me how I was suppose to react...

Hang on a minute. Gerard Way was kissing me.

Oh my fucking god.

Thank the heavens that he was holding my neck else my head might have fallen off when I realized what was going on. Get yourself together, brain! Don’t just hang around like a... hanging around thing! Thankfully, my arms seemed to react in the right way, although I’m still not sure what part of his back I grabbed to hang on to.

I didn’t want him to run off again, and I sort of needed some help standing up. If I hadn’t actually been hanging onto him like a limpet I might have fallen over and crashed into someone’s locker. Which would have hurt.

I would have happily stood attached to Gerard’s mouth all day, but I’d sort of forgotten how I was supposed to breath, and was probably dangerously close to asphyxiation. I had to stop myself from breathing in too deeply, and possibly making a sound like a dying whale when he pulled away.

As I’ve said, the brain center of my body was in shambles. I still had no idea what to do, so I sort just flopped my head forward so it rested on his chest. Or rather, crashed into his chest.

Yes, give yourself concussion, why don’t you?

“Would you mind not knocking yourself out on my collarbone?” I heard him ask. I chuckled and opened my eyes, to find his own beautiful hazel ones gazing into my own.

Goddammit, Frank, you sound like a teenage girl.

“The voices in my head aren’t leaving me alone,” I said. Gerard burst out laughing.

“Oh, what am I going to do with you?” he asked.

“Um...” Very good question.

What would you like him to do with you?

I’d actually like it if he would ravage my face again. And again. And maybe some more.

Please don’t say that out loud.

Shit, had I said that out loud?

No, it’s okay. You haven’t.

Oh, thank god.

Gerard’s POV

“Earth to Frank!” I said, snapping my fingers. The dazed look he had on his face disappeared, and he grinned up at me.

“Sorry. You were saying something?”

“I said, is everything okay now?”

“Yeah. I just...” he shrugged, running his hand through his hair.

“Just...”

“I ran away on Sunday because if I’d talked.... I was scared you’d hate me. I couldn’t bear that.”

What?!

I couldn’t hate Frank. How do you hate someone who’s mouth you’ve just been attached to for the last ten minutes?! Weird child. No, I couldn’t hate him. Not as he looked up at me in goofy anticipation. Not when I watched his butt as he walked down the corridor, or when he smiled at a stupid joke I made, or when he fell asleep in the shade at lunchtimes. My heart felt like it was going to explode from my chest. That’s not what you call hate.

“I couldn’t hate you.”

Frank breathed out in relief.

“Gerard...” he asked.

“Yes?”

“Can we go outside?”

“Sure,” I said, and we began to walk in silence out of the corridor. I looked down at him - the sudden happiness he’d seemed to regain was starting to slowly slip away again, like he was beginning to think about something again. Like the possibility of me getting mauled by a bear and him ending up heartbroken and having to become a monk for the rest of his life.

Maybe not.

“Did you need to talk about something?” I asked, as we reached the tables in the fields behind the school.

“Huh?”

“I want to know what’s going on in your head? Are you going to become a monk?” Okay, what the fuck? Frank burst out laughing.

“What on earth are you talking about?” he said.

“Um... good question!” I said. “You know, I was just wondering what would happen if I was randomly mauled by a bear, and then perhaps you would come and stake the bear by I’d be dead then, and you’d have to become a monk and take care of all the baby bears because you killed their mum... I’m not making much sense am I?”

“No,” said Frank, shaking his head. “Geez, and I thought I was messed up!”

“Are you calling me messed up?”


“Yes.”

“Meanie.”

“Oh, stop being childish,” Frank said, turning to face me. I pouted. “And don’t do that, you look like an idiot.”

“I am an idiot.”

“Yes, you are. Nice to see that we agree on something.”

“Oi!” I said, hitting him on the chest. Or rather, I was aiming for hist chest, but unfortunately for him, he’d kneeled down to do his shoelaces and I’d accidentally hit him in the face. Oops.

“Ow! That hurt!” he complained, falling over onto his butt. I kneeled down over him.

“Aww. Would you like me to kiss it better?” I asked, brushing the red mark I’d left on his cheek. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

“Yes please,” he said, turning his bruised side towards me. I leant down and brushed the mark with my lips, but he turned his head quickly and instead met my mouth with his, sitting up more and entangling his fingers in my hair. The sudden contact made my heart leap but I liked it. Even though I did feel like I was about to have a heart attack. My brain seemed to take over everything below my nose (and above my neck) as I began to attack Frank's mouth more ferociously. Everything was going red behind my eyes. I groaned slightly and changed the way I was sitting (kneeling on your own feet is not comfortable) and Frank breathed in suddenly, opening his mouth and pulling away. My own head was a bit dizzy.

That’s what happens when you forget to breathe.

“You’re squishing me,” Frank said, scrambling to his feet. Sure enough, I had been pretty much standing on top of him. Oops. He looked at me as I stood up unsteadily, my knees a little bit - okay, a lot shaky.

“Uh, sorry,” I said, running a hand through my already messed up hair. He grinned darkly at me and placed both his hands on my chest, and his mouth dangerously close to my ear. He wasn’t going to eat my ear, was he?

“It’s okay. I’m not going to ask you to kiss my groin better just yet,” he said, breath tickling my ear. My stomach began to backflip and I blushed bright red.

"I wouldn't mind," I said. Why the fuck did you say that?!

"It's a bit soon, Gee," he said, gently squeezing my crotch through the denim of my jeans.

“Unfugh,” I said, batting his hand away. He was not helping. Not with temptation pretty much leaking around everywhere, with hands everywhere they shouldn't be in the middle of the school playground. Frank didn’t seem too displeased with my incoherent response. In fact, he just stood there, breathing onto an extremely sensitive bit of my neck, causing my heart to join in the gymnastics my stomach was. They could form a new olympic team. Although with him not really doing anything, I was a bit bored of just standing there. And Frank didn’t seem like he was going to do anything soon, so I decided to take the initiative.

I removed my hands from his ass (heeheeheeheehee), and brought them up to his face, turning towards mine and crashing my lips sloppily against his. He groaned and brought his arms around my neck, moving his mouth against mine in a messy, out-of-sync rhythm. My brain was squealing excitedly as he fell backwards until he was leaning onto a tree, me placing my hand on that tree so I didn’t fall forward and squish him (again). My head was spinning, mine and Frank’s kissing was so frantic we kept falling out of time with each other, everything just a huge lusty mess of tongues and kissing and Frank.

HolyfuckingunicornturdsandeverythingaboutMaryMotherofJesus.

“Gerard...” he mumbled into my mouth as I won the tongue battle for dominance and was now dancing it’s happy little way around his mouth. He tasted faintly of coffee and mangoes. Mmmm. Mango. He placed his hands on my chest and shoved me away, looking at me with shiny eyes for a minute before placing his lips on my temple and leaving a trail down to my neck. Where he bit, hard, into the flesh there and began to leave a mark; I inhaled sharply and, almost unwittingly, titled my head back to give him better access.

I was more than aware of the giant bruise that was forming visibly on my neck but really could not give a shit, because I was currently inside one of my fantasies. He pulled away when he'd finished his job on my neck and again crashed his mouth into mine almost desperately, and I responded, pulling on his hair. Frank Iero was ravishing my face. And I liked it. I opened my mouth again but didn't try and attack his tongue, letting Frank dominate for this time.

“You realise... unf... everyone in the b-building can probably s-see us...” I said suddenly, breathing heavily around his tongue. He stopped whatever sinful thing he was doing to my mouth and slowly pulled away, panting slightly.

“Fuck.”

Yes please.

“Oh god,” said Frank, arms still around my waist.

“Wha?”


“We probably have an audience.”

“Only probably. Doesn't mean they're certainly watching.” Frank just raised his eyebrow at me. Nom.

“And say they’re not, what’s everyone going to think when you walk back into the room looking like that?” I glanced down at myself. Somewhere amongst the tongues and the sexiness that was Frank Iero, my tie had disappeared, my shirt was half-undone (!), my zipper was down (!!) and I didn’t even want to see what state Frank had left my neck in. He was also still attached to me. How did my zipper get undone? I don't remember any hands down there.

“Well if I look anything like you, it’s not going to take much for people to figure it out,” I said, shrugging. He looked a mess as well; hair sticking up in every direction, a bruise forming on his cheek, lips swollen, eyes shining. “Do you even care?”

“Well...” he shrugged.

“I thought not,” I said, pressing my lips to his neck.

“Maybe we should stop this though...”

“When did you get so boring?” I asked, biting into the skin there. He groaned.

“Gerard...”

“Yes?” I asked, moving to another spot on his neck and marking him again.

“Don’t... unf...”

“What's wrong, Frankie?”

“People are totally not going to stare when we go back in,” he said sarcastically. I nodded.

“I don’t care about them,” I said, removing myself from his neck. Now he had bruises that matched my own. Ahahaha. I just smiled and kissed him lightly. He sighed and closed his eyes, possibly pleased that I wasn’t exactly eating him this time. Slow and sweet. Not boner-inducing, like the last twenty or so minutes.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” said Frank, pulling away.

“What?”

“I need to pee," he said.

“I see.” I mumbled, placing my forehead against his. He blushed.

“I’ll see you in drama.”

“What?”

“We’ve got five minutes till break. See you soon,” he said, smirking, and tilting his head upwards again to capture my lips with his own and a kiss that was long and slow. “Oh, by the way...” He suddenly pulled away and kissed into the other side of my neck.

“Ow! Frank!”

“There you go. Now people will know you’re mine,” he said.

I watched him disappear into the school just as the bell went, and I climbed up the ladder into the hang out. I settled back against my usual tree and pulled out my little compact mirror. Yes, I carry a compact mirror, don’t judge!

“Oh shit,” I murmured, examining my neck. I looked like I had a purple scarf on. I did my shirt back up, pulled the collar around my neck and tried to flatten down my hair a bit. Luckily I always carried a bit of eyeliner with me, so I redid where it had smudged. When I finally looked presentable (apart from the scarf of bruises I now had) I pulled out the latest ‘Daredevil’ comic from my bag.

Just a mere minute later I could hear the voices of my friends floating up towards me, and braced myself inwardly for the barrage of noise and interrogation that I was sure was coming my way. And sure enough...

“Gerardgerardgerardgerard!” Jenna was the first one to appear from the ladder and she instantly leapt forward and sat in front of me. “Tell. Us. Everything.”

“I agree,” said Valerie, who was right behind her, skidding to a halt. “What happened?!”

“You disappeared out the classroom FOR TWO HOURS with Frank. WHAT HAPPENED?!”

“Whoa, hang on girl,” said Valerie suddenly. “What happened to your neck?”

“What?” I asked innocently.

“Jesus, Gee, did Frank break your neck or something?” asked Jenna, now grinning. “The last two hours must’ve been pretty fierce.”

“What’s going...” asked my twat brother, appearing in front of me. He took one look at my neck and turned around. “Excuse me, I need to puke.”

“I’d advise you not to go into the bathroom,” I said, smirking. Jenna and Valerie both burst out laughing, and Mikey simply looked horrified.

“WHAT DID YOU DO IN THERE?!”

“Nothing. It’s just... Frank left a couple of minutes ago. Maybe he had a problem to sort out,” I said nonchalantly, going back to my comic.

“You are a disgrace to mankind,” said Mikey weakly, flopping down opposite. I just smiled and nodded.

“Well, are you dating now?” asked Jenna.

“With what just happened? I’d be surprised if they weren’t,” said Penina. “Gerard, are you forgetting that I sit next to the window in English?”

“Oh, so everyone WAS watching!” I said. “Frank and I were wondering about that.”

“Oh for... well, at least you can stop whining about him to us now,” said Penina. I grinned.
____________________

Next period was Drama. I was wondering if Frank had managed to... how shall we say... sort himself out a bit. But honestly, you should have seen the looks on everyone’s faces as I walked into the theater! It was amazing.

“God, and I thought I was a whore,” said Candace, looking at my neck. I smiled sweetly at her.

“Yes, but you see Candace, this was the result of just one person, not many. That’s where you and I differ,” I said. She blushed fiercely.

“Who was she?”

“What makes you so sure it was a she?” I asked, grinning darkly. She looked at me, her mouth open, and then a look of shock crossed her face as she peered over my shoulder. The young, rather hot new Drama assistant had just walked in. She pointed questioningly at him. I shook my head.

“Oh...” she murmured. “I was gonna say. That would have been clever of you.”

“What would have been clever?” asked the assistant, smiling at me. Oh boy, was he going to try seduce me? No, not seduce me, that wasn’t a sexy smile. I shrugged and rubbed one of the bruises on my throat. Then he, too, saw the state of my neck, and his eyes widened. I smiled sweetly and began to make my way up the stairs of the theater seats, when suddenly...

“Gerard Way!” I paused, and turned. Miss James was standing there, gawking at me, the piles of books she was carrying having slipped out of her arms. “What the FUCK have you been doing to your neck?” By this point, the entire theater full of students was staring at me. I smiled and shrugged.

“What can I say... it’s been an interesting few hours,” I said, winking. Miss James and the Drama assistant just exchanged a shocked glance. And then I noticed that, rather than having caused a stir like I had done, Frank was simply sitting in the top row, watching everything unfold with a smile on his face. And his neck looked normal again.

I climbed the stairs and sat right next to him, much to the amusement of the rest of my friends. I raised my eyebrow at Frank, not verbally asking anything. He just rubbed his neck and looked at me.

“I carry foundation,” he said simply.

“Ah. You also forgot to do up your fly,” I said. Frank smirked, zipping it back up.

“Thanks for checking,” he murmured.

In front of us, Miss James just shook her head.

I literally cannot believe I wrote this. It was going to be my usual trademark fluff, then I was talking to Claire about 'buttsecks', and decided... Why not do something halfway? It kind of... yeah, I really do not know. Anyway. Please Rate and Review, my lovelies? Thank you very much ;D

BleedingValentine xx
Sign up to rate and review this story