Harry's meeting with King Ragnok has a lot of consequences, for Harry as well as the goblins.
- Fascinating story so far.
That ring could be misused rather nastily. Dropping commandos in heavily fortified or warded buildings.
A few moot points are there.
- He was much to eager to spill the beans about the meeting with the goblins to Dumb-as-a-door.
- A jap. katana? I rather expected a broadsword or a claymore, maybe a kryss from the slytherins.
- I like your story so far!
Your meeting with the goblin chieftain was good. I love the transportation ring.
I can't wait for good ole tom to find out about his son... makes me wonder if he will actually find morals and grow a conscious.
The meeting with the girls family will be good..
The ritual for the Black Family too.. I like the idea of Sirius arranging for the adoption.
Where are you going with Remus? Is he going to side completely with dumbledore? or be more in Harry's corner and one of his first recruits?
I hope for the later as I really like the character of Remus..\
- I l ike your story so far...
Where are going with Remus? IS he going to be a brainwashed Dumbledore follower or will he join HArry?
I like the idea of the ritual adoption and just wish that Sirius had done it when he was alive instead of arranging it for after his death.
The two girls are a great change from the usual Hermione or Ginny pairing too. Good job there. now all he needs is to get Draco and Blaise on his side to help get the dark sided kids.
- I just had a feeling that this chapter would give me a surprise. What a nice one as well! Simply put, the idea of Harry giving back Dumbledore's own deviousness is facinating. The Slytherin and Gryffindor sides in him must really be raring to go. I can't wait for the next chapters to roll off.