(#) The_Resident 2008-03-30A truly excellent story. I like the slow pace of the HP/DG pairing. I wonder if Harry will give the same opportunity to any others. You've proven that you don't have to have HP in the sack to make a good story. I eagerly look forward to future chapters. I wonder if RW will survive with his 'boys' intact. I do hope you will be able to update soon.
Author's response- I originally intended for the story to be a quiet one of Harry finding himself through just living, which included dating several girls. Then Daphne turned out to be such an appealing character it would be hard to move beyond her.
- Ron will have his problems, but another Weasley will become the focus of the story for a bit.
- - Ron will have his problems, but another Weasley will become the focus of the story for a bit. Which weasley are you referring to ginny i hope i have been waiting to see the confrontation between her and harry for some time now hopefully it will begin in the next chapter.I really am enjoying your various stories very much you are and excellent writer and your stories are very well written and entertaining hopefully you have many more stories to come in the future.
- Brilliant chapter !!!
Although I wonder how Daphne is going to react. Harry prompteness to help Hermione, although the girl was needing it, is going to raise a few eyebrows, no?
And you think you could make up a new character for Hermione? 'Cause with Harry and Neville taken, there's really no one with whom she would fit. And this new character has to be someone REALLYYYYY cool, to make Ron mad ehehehe
Author's response- Thank you.
- Working on that scene now... I'm not sure how she'll react either...
- I don't do original characters in my fics for the most part (other than bit players who appear, comment on what ever has happened, and then disappear never to be seen again.
- When I do insert an original character, they tend to be far too much like me, and that being said, while I am way cool enough to make Ron jealous, Hermione is just too young and inexperienced to be able to handle the sex god that is me. Seriously. I just asked my wife if she thought I was being accurate about that sex god thing and she laughed at the idea that Hermione would be able to handle me... In fact she's still laughing... And Pointing... And Laughing. Hmmm...
(#) zArkham4269 2010-06-29I'm noticing there are a lot of bits of this story that used to exist (and made it better, in my opinion) are now missing. What gives? Why is did the section where they went on the log ride suddenly missing?
BTW, I'm sure a lot of people are complaining about "Harry's maturity" and the like. Personally one of the reasons I like this story is because the characters not only want sex but they have it. I mean whether or not I was 'ready' for sex, I was certainly perusing it back when I was in high school. I have read reviews where people say, "EGADS! They are 4th years! How could you write that!" and I'm thinking if my girlfriend had been willing, I'd have gone all the way back in my "4th" year. So I think Harry is being quite in character for what he had to go through and him being a guy.
Sign up to review this story.