Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Poprocks and Pizza

Running

by O____o 0 reviews

Billie's POV

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-16 - 505 words

0Unrated
I can't believe that they did this to me, my own friends! I can't, no won't, be here anymore.If I want to get out of here, I have to be quiet. I got up off of the couch.

"Where are you going?" Tre asked.

"To the bathroom," I answered.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, and closed the door behind me. I opened the window and squeezed through. I was going to have to find a place to live. After I jumped down from the window, I headed down the street. When I was sure I was FAR away from home I sat down on a bench in a park that was in the middle of where ever I was.

I know I'm going to miss Mike and Tre, but I can't be near them without remembering what they did. I know that they were only trying to help me, but I don't want it. I mean you expect an anorexic person to eat, what's the point then.

I couldn't help but notice the man that was sitting on the bench across from me. Ever since he's been sitting there, he hasn't stopped looking at me. Its creeping me out. He got up, 'good, I hope he's leaving' I thought, but I was wrong he came over and sat on my bench.

"Hey." he said, I didn't answer, so he continued.

"Your that guy from that band right?" I nodded.

"So why are you here?" he asked.

"I ran away." I told him

"Why?"

"Because of my friends."

"What did they do?"

"They were forcing me to do something I didn't want to do."

"What was it?"

"Eat."

"Oh, I heard about that on TV."

"Yeah I bet, so whats your name?"

"Axel, and I already know yours, so let me get to the point, do you need a place to stay?"

"Yes."

"OK, follow me."

I got up and walked behind him, we came to a stop at this old apartment building. We then walked up five flights, I counted. And then we headed down a hall way and stopped at a door, the number hung on the wall was E4.

"OK, here we are."

I nodded and walked in.

"Its only a one bedroom apartment, and we only have one bed also, hope you don't mind that we have to share a bed."

"No, I've had to share a bed with Mike once."

"OK, that's good, now to talk about your... Payment." He grinned.

"OK," by now we were in the bedroom, and I was sitting on the bed, "What is it?"

He started to take of his shirt, I realized what the so called 'payment' was. Next thing I know he pushed down on (what was now) our bed, he was completely naked.

"Oh, payments once a month," He said, not really mean, I think he just has a strange mind.

But I'll just let him do what ever he wants, I need a place to stay.
Sign up to rate and review this story