Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Poprocks and Pizza

Your Not A Burden On Me

by O____o 0 reviews

yeah...

Category: Green Day - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 244 words

0Unrated
"Green Day's front man, Billie Joe Armstrong, recently diagnosed anorexia, has gone missing..." the TV said, Axel and I were in the main room sitting on the couch.

Pff, don't they know that I don't want to be found? They shouldn't even care, I mean they don't have to worry about me anymore. Plus, why do they even care, I was just a disappointment to them.

"Hey, hun, what's the matter?" Axel asked me, noticing that I was spacing out.

"Oh, its nothing," I said, he didn't looked convinced.

"Really, babe, what is is?" He asked, he started calling pet names a week after I came here, and I really didn't mind, makes me think that he actually cares about me.

"I was thinking." I finally answered.

"Was it about Mike and Tre?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. I nodded and hugged him back.

"Aw, baby, its OK, they won't do anything to you, there not here."

"I know, its just that, I'm such a burden on them why would they care if they got me back?" I said sadly into his chest.

"Its OK babe, your not a burden on me," He said, he always has ways to cheer me up.

I looked up and gently kissed him on the lips, he smiled at me.

"You always know how to cheer me up." I said and snuggled into his chest.

"Its my job babe." with that I fell into an uneasy
Sign up to rate and review this story