Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

Best friends are only good for one thing...

by Bearkat 2 reviews

Mikey comes and talks to Kali.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 638 words

0Unrated
I turned up my music as I heard a knocking on my door a few hours later. Slowly it opened to showing mikeys hair glasses and then face, “Kali can I come in?” he asked as he opened the door even more once he saw I wasn’t gonna throw anything at him.

“I guess what do you want mikey?” I asked without any emotion in my voice even though I was curious what he wanted.

“What happened earlier? Gerard is all depressed downstairs and frank said he wasn’t like that till he left your room. So what happened?” He asks as he started rubbing circles into my thigh knowing it would get me to talk. Gerard was depressed because of me? Maybe he did care after all.

“Mikes I don’t know I went off on him I shouldn’t have but I was so angry and hurt and I took it out on him I guess. I really didn’t mean to.” I replied as mikey picked me up and sat me in his lap while hugging me. I just laid my head in the crook of his neck while closing my eyes and breathed in his sweet scent. Me and Mikey had been best friends since we were in 5th grade when he was getting bullied by my boyfriend and I pushed my boyfriend off of mikey, ever since then we’ve been best friends. We know everything about each other he was the first guy to ever see me cry and I was the first person he came out to when he told everyone he was gay. I could talk to him about anything I loved it. I loved him.

“Well Kali you need to fix this I’ve never seen my brother this upset over a girl so you need to talk to him and tell him your sorry cause we both know you are” mikey hugged me tighter while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok mikey it’s just I can’t handle not being with him anymore” I started tearing up as I admitted the truth not just to mikey but to myself.

“Kali don’t you know he loves you but he just can’t be with you. He doesn’t want to hurt you cause your so young.” With that statement I jumped out of mikeys arms startling him and me as well.

“When are people gonna realize im not a little girl anymore? I’ve grown up; I’ve been grown since I was 11 when my mom left us so that’s the stupidest fucking excuse in the book.” I screamed at Mikey as he just sat there and took it he was use to me flying off the handle at random moments, just as I finished yelling Frank, Bob, Ray, and Gerard came running into my room to see what was going on but to my mistake I threw my glass ashtray at my door as Gerard ran in, hitting him in the head and knocking him out.

“Oh my god Gerard!” frank yelled while running to him. Mikey glared at me. I just grabbed my coat and walk past Gerard lying on the floor groaning. Frank jumped up from Gerard’s side grabbing my arm and spinning me around to look at him.

“What the fuck did you do?” He hissed obviously pissed that I hurt his friend.

“Let go of me I didn’t do it on purpose” I replied as I shook his arm off of me and walked out the door. After walking around for awhile I still felt like shit so I went to the one place I could…..



________________________________________________________________________________________________
thanks for the reviews it helps to know yall like it let me know what yall think of this chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story