Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

Bliss is a word that cant even describe it

by Bearkat 2 reviews

kali goes to find something to help her forget. Some sex in this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 1269 words

0Unrated
As I walked up to the house all I could think about was how Gerard didn’t want to be with me and now mikeys mad at me for hitting his brother but it wasn’t on purpose I would never hurt Gee on purpose, but I would hurt myself I thought to myself while knocking on the door.

“Kali, what are you doing here? You were here just last night; damn you must be having a crappy life.” Hunter smirked as I just looked at him.

“Cut the crap Hunter you know what I want do you have anything or not?” I asked as I impatiently waited on the porch.

“No you took all I had last night…” as I turn to leave from hearing that sentence hunter grabs me by my arm “but I do have something you’ve never tried.” As I turn to look at him he holds up a small bag of pills.

“What are they?” I question grabbing the bag and taking a pill out to look at it closer. He smirked.

“Let’s just say you will feel good off of one of these baby’s, their hard hitting you only need one and you will be on top of the world.” Without a second thought I grabbed three and took them. After swallowing the pills I looked at Hunter.

“How much do I owe you?”I asked in a cold voice. Hunter stared at me in disbelief.
“Kali that’s too much I told you all you needed was one you’re going to overdose...”

“I’ll be fine how much do I owe you?” I asked while pulling my wallet out. He just shook his head.

“For you Kali moneys no good here, you know what I want” as he pulled me closer kissing me roughly while his hands starting to pull my shirt off. At first I tried pushing him off me but then the pills started working and I just let him do what he wanted it doesn’t really bother me; I was use to having sex for drugs I bet if Gerard knew that he wouldn’t think I was young. I soon forgot everything and was in complete bliss while Hunter got what he wanted. The next morning I woke up to the sun shining I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in my room and someone was sitting at my desk.

“How did I get here” I asked the figure at my desk while I tried to get my eyes to focus but it was impossible without my contacts.

“You were laying in the front yard this morning; I saw you and brought you up stairs before your brother saw you.” Replied the figure that I recognized to be no other but Gerard.

“Well thank you but I can take care of myself” I said as I started to get up to find my glasses so I could then find my contacts.

“Kali why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you getting high all the time? This isn’t you this isn’t the girl I fell in love with a few years ago. The girl I’m still in love with.” He said the last part so softly I barely heard him. I just looked at him while tears and anger started to shine in my eyes.

“Love me? Love me? You don’t love me remember you love Sammi. You must love her since you’ve been with her for a year now so you must not love me. Fuck you Gerard!’ I screamed the last part as I sat down on my bed and starting crying I didn’t even care if he saw me crying. I just buried my face into my pillow and let out a scream. Just as I finished I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Gerard with tears in his eyes, and a tear slowly falling down his perfect face. We just look at each other for what seems like forever when he grabs my face and leans towards me. I can feel his hot uneven breathing on my lips as he places his lips on mine. It was just how I remembered it he was so gentle carefully opening his mouth to let his tongue slip out and wait at the entrance of my mouth while I opened my lips granting entrance. After we finally broke apart with no breath left in either one of us, I just stared at him, I wanted more than just a kiss I wanted him I wanted to feel him in me.

“Kali?” I broke out of my trace and looked into his eyes. “Kali, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that I took advantage of you I’m sorry it won’t happen again.” He said as he started to stand up. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. I started to slowly suck his neck then I moved to his mouth kissing him as passionately as I could while removing his shirt I broke away from him and looked at his perfect body. He had a soft creamy complexion; I just stared for a moment taking in his beauty. He softly took my shirt off breaking me out of my trance. Then he slowly laid me on my back while he unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. He then hurriedly pulled his own pants and boxers off reviling his now rather happy penis. As he slowly got back over me putting both arms on either side of my head he slowly came down and kissed me then he broke away from the kiss and looked at me.

“Kali, are you sure you want this? I can stop if you want me to. I won’t look at you any different either way I want you to know that. Kali I, I love you” He said while looking at me with such passion and love. I smiled.

“Gee I want this so bad I have wanted this for the longest time.” I reassured him as I slowly begin to kiss him. He slowly pushed into me making me and him both let out a soft moan. The whole time all I could think about was how much I loved him. He had this look of concentration on him that was so adorable. Soon after we had started he looked at me asking “do you want me to pull out?”

I looked at him confused. I guess he knew I was and said “I’m about to cum.”

“Oh no keep going” I replied thinking that I wouldn’t care if he came in me hell I wouldn’t care if I got pregnant with his baby cause it would be his and I loved him. Soon after my reply he came but he kept going because he knew I hadn’t. A couple of minutes later I did and he rolled off of me lying beside me. I was in heaven. He pulled me into his arms and held me while he tried to catch his breath. I looked at him as I began to drift off into a peacefully sleep.

“What the hell is this?!” yelled out a voice waking me from my sleep.




________________________________________________________________________________________________
ok let me just say sorry bout this chapter im not very good at writing the whole sex thing so yeah sorry umm the chapter sucks but its important so yeah hope yall at least kinda liked it
Sign up to rate and review this story