Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

Fighting to loving its all the same

by Bearkat 0 reviews

Kali has an unexpected visitor and so does Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1278 words

0Unrated

It’s been three weeks since Frank found me and Gee in bed asleep. Frank refuses to talk to Gerard and he’s even been ignoring me which sucks because me and him never fight. So I’ve been going to hunters almost every day just so I wouldn’t have to think about it.

“Kali! Wake up someone’s here to see you!” my dad yelled from down stairs. I laughed to myself because I had been awake before him. There was a knock on my door just as I was pulling my shirt over my head.

“Come in” I said while sitting on my bed.

“Hey Kali, I was wondering if we could talk.” As I looked up to see who the voice belonged to it spoke again.

“Kali look I know you have a thing for Gerard but it has to stop you need to stop calling him he doesn’t want anything to do with you. So just stop it’s actually really pathetic.” I just stared at Sammi as she stood there saying all of that.

“I’ll stop calling him when he tells me to ok so sorry to disappoint you but I’m not going to stop till he talks to me.”I replied coldly as I stood up and opened my door hinting for her to leave.

“Fine kali have it your way.” She smiled as she got closer to me. “But you better watch out. How would Frank feel if he didn’t have a sister anymore?” I glared at her.

“Is that a threat or something? Cause if it’s a threat then fucking just do it don’t be a pussy and threat do something.” I replied through clenched teeth. She just smirked at me.

“All I’m saying Kali dear is that you need to watch your back I’m not going to lose my boyfriend to some skanky ass 16 year old druggie bitch.” Without thinking I let my anger get a hold of me and I tackled her. I started throwing punches left and right. Then I felt someone pull me off of her but I kept swinging.

“Kali stop! What the fuck are you doing? Why are you hitting Sammi?” Frank yelled as he threw me on my bed and started to help Sammi up.

“Oh Frank it was horrible I just came by to talk and she started hitting me.” Sammi cried into Franks arms. That stupid fucking preppy ass whore! I just sat there in disbelieve as frank stood there and comforted her. While he glared at me. I just stood up and left while Frank stood there glaring at me the whole way out.

“Kali, where are you going?” questioned my dad as I stormed past him.

“Out.” I said as I opened and slammed the door. I knew exactly where I was going I have been there millions of times before I never even knocked I just went in.

“Oh, hello Kali, you scared me. Are you looking for mikey?” Mrs. Way asked as she sat down with a cup of coffee.

“Mikeys not here he’s over at rays’ house and he won’t be back for awhile.” She said as she sat there smiling at me.

“Actually I’m here to see Gerard. Is he here?” I asked as I looked around.

“Yes he’s in his room you know where it’s at. Maybe you can cheer him up he’s been really down the last few weeks. I’m starting to worry about him. He doesn’t even seem to want to hang out with Sammi anymore.” Mrs. Way replied with a worried expression talking more to herself than to me. I just smiled at her and turned to Gees room.

“Gee, can I come in?” I asked as I opened his door. As I looked around for him I saw him asleep on his bed with just his boxers on. God he looked perfect. I slowly walked up to his bed and sat on the edge. I stared at him for a couple of minutes just as I was about to wake him, he awoke.

“Kali? What are you doing here?” He asked sitting up looking at me.

“I came to find out why the fuck you were ignoring my calls. I mean we fucked and then bam like that you disappear.” I replied looking at him trying to figure out his expression it was almost like he was scared.

“Does Frank know you’re here?” He asked while looking around.

“No he doesn’t know. But you haven’t answered me why are you ignoring me? Was I that bad of a fuck? I mean…”

“God no Kali you were perfect it’s just I can’t hang out with you anymore, I can’t talk to you anymore I’m sorry I just can’t.” He said not even looking me in the eyes. I felt tears welling up but I fought to not cry I didn’t want him to see me cry.

“Gerard what happened? You, you said you loved me was that a lie cause if it was just let me know.” My voice started to crack and I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. He looked up to my now tear stained face with tears in his own eyes.

“Kali I did love you, I do love you but this can’t happen. We can’t be together I’m sorry it’s just not going to work.”

“Why can’t it work? Is it because you think I’m too young? I’m 16, I’m grown I’ve been grown for awhile I mean god just fuckin…” I got cut off as Gee put his hand behind my neck and kissed me first roughly then more passionately. He then made a trail of kisses from my mouth to my neck sucking it then moving to my ear.

“I want you forever Kali, can I keep you?” he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I just looked at him and realized that I’ve never loved anyone like I’ve loved him.

“Gee I want you, I need you.” With that sentence he laid me down on the bed carefully pulling my hoodie and shirt off while kissing every spot he could in the process. As I unzipped my pants pushing them down, he pulled off his boxers. Then he just stopped as he stared at me.

“What?” I asked when I noticed him starring.

“Nothing you’re just beautiful.” He replied as I felt my cheeks burn. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he held me up between him and the wall. I slowly lowered myself on his dick. Sudden warmth overtook me as I slowly went up and down on him. As I went faster and faster I moaned causing him to moan even loader. Suddenly I came and it felt better than any high I’ve ever had, soon after he came bursting into me causing him to fall back on the bed with me. I began to kiss him all over eventually moving to his neck where I sucked and bit causing him to moan so loud I was sure everyone in the city would hear. After awhile we laid there just holding each other. Soon Gee fell asleep and I got up and got dressed then quietly I left leaving nothing but my heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so let me know what ya'll think and thanks to everyone commented for me much love Brooke
Sign up to rate and review this story