Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

When fairytales end and life begins

by Bearkat 2 reviews

Frank and Kali get into an argument.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 748 words

0Unrated
As I entered my house all the lights were out which meant that dad and frank were asleep. I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge just staring at the contents; honestly food was the last thing on my mind all I can think about is Gerards lips and him kissing me wanting him to never stop. I am so confused.

“Are you just going to stand there like an idiot or are you getting something?” Frank said as he walked up to the fridge grabbing a coke.

“I uh was just uh yeah” I stated as I also grabbed a coke and shut the door. Frank just rolled his eyes and went to the living room sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

“Frank? Are you still mad at me?” I questioned while sitting on the chair opposite of him.
“You know Kali I’m your big brother and when I see you in situations where you’re going to get hurt I try to protect you. That’s why I got so mad at Gerard. I was never mad at you it just hurt me to see you put yourself in a bad situation.” He said never taking his eyes off of the TV.

“But how am I putting myself in a bad situation? I love Gerard and he loves me. We want to be together. Why is that bad? He’s your best friend how can you be mad at him? He’s really upset that you won’t talk to him. Please trust my decisions I’m better at taking care of myself than you think, I...”

“How the fuck are you good at taking care of yourself kali?” frank blew up at me while slamming his coke on the table.

“Kali you’re going and selling your body for drugs you’re the whore of the school everyone talks about you and you’ve fucked practically every guy there! Do you know what it’s like hear them talk about you in the locker room its embarrassing kali. I have a whore for a sister!” Frank yelled as he stood up staring at me. I sat there quietly just staring at the ground. I didn’t know that everyone thought I was a whore. I haven’t really slept with that many guys. Most guys I gave a blow job to or made out with them. I felt the tears creep into my eyes and I didn’t even try to stop them.

“Kali” Frank said softly as he sat back down staring at me “Kali what are you doing with your life? Your high all the time sleeping around I’m surprised you haven’t gotten pregnant by now, and now your fucking Gerard and yeah Gerard is my best friend but that also means I know him better than you he breaks peoples hearts all the time he’s always sleeping around with girls even if he’s dating someone. Kali I know the Gerard no one else sees that’s why I don’t want you with him. He’s just going to hurt you. Please I’m just looking out for you.” When he said that something in me just exploded.

“Fuck you frank. I know Gerard too and he would never hurt me he loves me. And you know what that’s where I was tonight and me and him made love and it was fantastic and we will do it when we want where we want its none of your damn business worry about yourself cause from what I hear heather is cheating on you with matt so you know what stay the fuck outta my business and I will stay out of yours!” I replied as I stood up grabbing my hoodie and walking out the front door slamming it behind me. I was so mad I couldn’t stay under the same roof as him for even one more second. As I started walking I realized how late it was and that I had nowhere to go so I went to the one place I knew I could. Gerards.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so i know its a short chapter and the chapter really sucks but it needed to happen i swear i promise to make the next chapter awesome will some of yall please comment the story it would make me want to write more anyways im done taking up your time love ya'll
Sign up to rate and review this story