Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

It's not the life i lead that sucks....

by Bearkat 2 reviews

Kali sees and finds out some terrible things.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 1497 words

0Unrated
I quietly snuck into the Ways house being sure not to wake anyone. As I got to gee’s room I heard a noise coming from within. I slowly opened the door to see a naked Gerard fucking Sammi. I couldn’t even move I just stared as my heart broke into a thousand pieces. After what seemed like a lifetime, which was only a minute, of watching I slowly shut the door back and ran up to mikeys room. I heard soft snoring coming from mikeys bed as I crept up to it.

“Mikey?” I whispered as I gently shook him.

“Hmm” was the only reply I got back. So I shook he again.

“Mikey please wake up I need you.” As mikey slowly opened his eyes he began to realize who I was.

“Kali what are you doing here? Its 2 in the morning.” He said as he sat up looking at me.
“Mikey, I got into a fight with frank and I came over here to stay. I went to gerards room but, but…” I started to softly cry as mikey pulled me into his lap rocking me.

“Shhhh, kali what happened why are you crying?” Mikey asked while wiping my tears away.

“Mikey, me and Gerard fucked earlier and he told me he loved me and when I went in there a minute ago I saw, I saw him and Sammi fucking” I cried out as mikey looked at me in shock.

“Mikey why doesn’t he love me?” I asked as me and him laid in bed together after 3 hours of me crying and him comforting me.

“Kali, Gerard does love you but he doesn’t know how to show it and he’s messed up he doesn’t understand that what he does hurts people. He needs help.” Mikey replied with the sound of sleep approaching in his voice.

“He said he loved me and he asked if he could keep me, mikey I don’t know what to do I’m so confused and heartbroken.” I said as I cuddled up to him as he wrapped his arms around me. Soon after I heard the soft snores coming from Mikey that sent me into my own sleep filled with nightmares. As I woke to the sound of yelling downstairs I looked over to see mikey gone. I slowly got up and headed to where the yelling was coming from. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs as I realized the yelling was about me.

“How the fuck can you mess with Kali’s mind like this?” mikey yelled.

“I’m not trying to but how was I suppose to know she would show up and see me and Sammi together? And plus it shouldn’t have hurt her that bad she knows me and Sammi are dating.” Gerard yelled back.

“Fuck Gerard you told her you loved her, she was heartbroken to see you and Sammi together. She was in my room all night crying. Because for some reason unknown to me she loves you.” Mikey replied with anger in his voice.

“Look Gerard she has enough going on in her life that fucks with her she doesn’t need you to. Just do what Frank said and leave her alone stop playing with her mind. I’m done with this conversation I’m going to go check on her and when we come downstairs you better not be here.” Mikey said the last part through clenched teeth. I started to hurry back up the stairs to Mikeys room and got in bed. A minute later I heard the door open.

“Kali? You awake yet?” Mikey asked as he sat on the bed. I slowly turned to him and smiled.
“morning Mikey” I replied as I sat up. He just grinned.

“More like afternoon, its 2 come on and get up I already called frank and told him you were with me so he wouldn’t worry.”

“Like he would worry about me he doesn’t care.” I said as tears threatened to appear in my eyes.

“Yes he does now get up I fixed your favorite.” I perked up a bit.

“Chocolate chip pancakes with extra whip cream?” I asked already knowing the answer was yes.

“Yeah so hurry up before I go and eat them all up.”Mikey smirked as he pulled me out of bed. I followed him downstairs praying Gerard had listened to him and left. When we got downstairs there was no sign of Gerard. After hanging out with Mikey for awhile I started walking home. When I got there I noticed all the lights where on and my dad was home. As I walked in the door I could hear voices coming from the kitchen so I headed that way.

“Oh Kali your home good sit down we are having a talk.” My dad said as he looked up at me and smiled while frank turned around looking at me.

“Ummm… ok am I in trouble or something? Why are you home from work?” I asked as I sat down at the table. Looking from my dad to frank and back to my dad.

“Well Kali its been brought to my attention that you’ve been getting into some trouble lately and we need to discuss what’s going to happen.” My dad said as he grabbed my hand. God I hated when he tried to act like a parent. I already knew who told him, so I just glared at frank and he looked away.

“Kali I know you’ve been doing drugs a lot lately and that you are not “pure” anymore” my dad used his fingers to make air quotation marks for pure. I just kept glaring at Frank.

“Kali I have talked to your aunt Mary in Iowa and she has agreed to let you come live there with her, you will be leaving next Monday.” I looked at him hoping I hadn’t heard him right.

“Wait what? I must not have heard you right I thought you said that I’m going to Iowa to live with aunt Mary.” I said staring at my dad hoping I did heard him wrong or that this was just a sick joke.

“No Kali you heard me right you are going to Iowa.” I just stared at him in disbelief. Then it sunk in and I knew I had to try to fight it.

“Dad! I don’t know who your getting your information from but I’m fine and I don’t do drugs.” I replied as I stared at him.

“Kali there’s no arguing its done your going so you might as well get use to the idea cause I’m not changing my mind.” He said as he started to get up.

“But dad there’s nothing to do there and I’ll be away from ALL of my friends! Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to ruin my life?” I yelled as I stood up.

“Kali I’m doing this so you DON’T ruin your life. If I let you stay here then I’m not being a good dad. I’m doing this to save you. Baby girl all I want is the best for you, please understand. I’ve already talked to your school and they have unenrolled you so you don’t have to go back to school till you get to Iowa. Baby girl, I’m sorry but this is all I could think to do that might save you from the road you are heading down.” He kissed me on my head and walked out of the room. I turned to Frank to see him sitting there not sure of what to do.

“Frank what the fuck? How could you? I fucking hate you, you’re not my brother.”I screamed as he sat there staring at the ground.

“Kali I didn’t know he would send you away trust me I never wanted this to happen but Kali maybe this will be good for you, you never know you might like it there.” He replied while looking at me with pleading eyes.

“No Frank I won’t. Frank I’ll never forgive you.” I said as I turned around and went up to my room.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so i wrote the newest chapter and it was really hard cause at the end i had to keep changing it up cause i kept changing my mind on if she should leave or not as you can see i decided for her to go. I hope i made the right choice anyways enough of me talking ummm if you like this chapter or hate it please comment it. it takes just a minute or two to comment so please do it it helps to know what ya'll think good or bad so please comment thanks love ya'll Brooke
Sign up to rate and review this story