Categories > Anime/Manga > Eyeshield 21 > You're a Fucking Ass, Hiruma

This is Why I Hate Freinds

by WaterDemon918 0 reviews

Ty gets a bright idea. -_-***

Category: Eyeshield 21 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hiruma - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 649 words

0Unrated
I went about the rest of my day as usual; half-heartedly trying to figure out how they got Hiruma in on this whole play thing.

After school, I went to meet up with Ty, because she said she had a surprise for me. I should’ve been scared. I wasn’t…yet.

When I saw her she grabbed my arm excitedly, and dragged me around to the back of the school squealing about ‘this is your big chance!!’ I had no idea what she was talking about. Apparently, from what I could gather from her squealings, some club needed a manager, ‘cause one of their members (not the manager, but still) had dropped out.

I caught that and thought absentmindedly (and also stupidly) about Musashi dropping out recently. (He was a good guy, so I gave him my number, if he wanted to keep up in his studies) Who ELSE had dropped out??

Ty also squealed about how I sometimes kicked cans over buildings and stuff, but I disregarded that. If it’s athletics, I am gone. I can’t even do a bloody pull-up! I mean, sure, I’m sturdy, and can help with heavy-lifting, but I don’t do the exercise thing regularly. And running? Forget it. Even if a rabid dog was chasing me, I’d just climb the nearest tree and pass out.

Ty seemed to have forgotten all of this AND my lack of organizational skills. I could barely manage with people I know (the house minus mom is usually on the verge of implosion) let alone with people I DON’T!! I was sort of annoyed with Ty for forgetting this, but even more so when I figured out where we were going.

The spew of curses that gushed from my mouth made Ty laugh hysterically. Or maybe it was the fact that I was trying to escape from ‘Iron-Hand’ Ty. Either way, when Hiruma walked out of his clubhouse/shack/thing he saw two crazy girls joined at the arm, one screaming profanity to the heavens, the other laughing hysterically about ‘you were so compliant till you figured it out!!!’

When the giggling one noticed him she grinned and yelled over her friend, “I’ve got you a new member! She can’t run or catch or anything and she’s really disorganized,” so she hadn’t forgotten, “but I figure you could find some way to make her useful! OH! And she li...!!” She was promptly cut off by me slapping my hand over her mouth, still swearing, but not quite so loud. I think Hiruma found us entertaining.

“Ignore her, she’s lost her mind,” I spat angrily as she struggled with MY ‘Iron-hands’.

Ty struggled free and said all chipper-y, “She’s a good scout! She can spy on anyone!”

“SHUT UP!” I roared, trying to keep damage control in place. She wouldn’t stop struggling, even as I began to drag her away. Suddenly, she pulled out my pony-tail holder. I glared. “Fuck the what, Ty?!”

She grinned, happily as she held it just out of my reach. “Only if you agree to shut up long enough to hear whether or not you’re on the football team.” I was jumping at the stupid thing now.

“Fine,” I turned to Hiruma, who was grinning manically, “Deny me so I can get my hair-tie back, please.”

“No.” He said, grinning. “You are our new scout, Fucking Smartass.”

I died after hearing those words. I was gonna kill Ty later. “I don’t know much about football,” I lied.

Flipping open his ‘Handbook’ Hiruma smirked, “Longman, Aditi, follows the NFL games nearly religiously, and curses at the players when they make stupid mistakes, or fuck up a play.”

“How the hell did you know that?!” Ty coughed slightly. “DAMMIT, TY!!!”

Hiruma grinned wider, “First job, fucking Smartass, Oujou White Knights!”
Sign up to rate and review this story