Categories > Anime/Manga > Eyeshield 21 > You're a Fucking Ass, Hiruma

The Play

by WaterDemon918 0 reviews

Little. Red. Riding. Hood.

Category: Eyeshield 21 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hiruma - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 737 words

0Unrated

I awoke blearily, shielding my eyes from the evil light flowing through my blinds. I’d just recently replaced them for the fourth time. For some reason, I’m always breaking them… I lay on a beanbag chair with my homework spread out around me. I picked up the stuff (both mine and Ty’s), and headed down the stairs. Ty was still asleep on my bed upstairs, so I began making breakfast. Twacko had an omelet, Juli had a fruit smoothie and a bowl of oatmeal, Ty ate poptarts (at my insistence), and I ate the leftovers. Everyone woke up on their own time in this house, even when mom was here.

I made sure everyone got into their uniforms, Twacko and Juli went to Corent Private School which was grades 1-12. Mom didn’t let me go there. She said ‘sending three kids to a private school is just too much for my wallet to handle.’ I was the firstborn and had to have the hardest time as far as academics. My father wanted it that way. Personally, I believe that’s why my mom travels. To find out where he went.

After seeing the munchkins off to the subway station, Ty and I began the trek to Deimon. We arrived just in time.

Homeroom was a bitch as per usual, and I took my seat. I learned what our class was doing for the cultural festival, though. We’re putting on a play. An original play based on ‘Red Riding Hood’. I didn’t see how they could make that modern, but we would see.

I didn’t really pay any attention until they said that the characters had been decided. This interested me. Would Fujinami (the class leader/heartthrob) be the wolf, or maybe the woodsman? They began writing the names on the board, and I nearly had a heart attack. They must have told us that they’d be using volunteers from other classes, but I, once again, was not listening.

What did they write?

Red: Tsuri Talai the girl who I drew as an ogre.
Grandma: Longman Aditi so sue me for having the weirdest name in the class.
Mother: Werston Tyra so Ty was getting into this as well?
Wolfe (guns): Hiruma good god. How did they convince him?!
Woodsman (karate): Momoshiro Fuji Karate captain, of course.
Pink: Moshi Matti the preppy-est girl in our class.
Neighbors: everyone who doesn’t actually have a part how kind…
Hobo in park called Crazy Eddie: Zoshi Jo I feel so sorry for that guy… not only does his name suck, but he’s a weirdo too.
Harajuku Girl: Wasashi Shoji the only sane girl in the room besides me.
Meddling Gma Neighbor (Jew?): Hari Nami a shy girl who once went against the grain and was never the same again
Dope Pusher: Toriko Renji class clown.
Jail/Cop: Ejiro Eto the class badass.

They also gave out a flyer with the plot in it.

*Outline:

1) Scene 1: Mom tells Red to go get Gma after school
a) Red Tells Pink
b) Pink says to take Gma out for one last day of fun
c) Red agrees, but has no money
d) Pink gives her a fifty (rich $$)
2) Red goes on Subway to Gma’s house
a) Bumps into a stranger (Wolfe)
3) Gets to Gma’s house and meets Drug Pusher (John)
a) Gma chases off John
i) “He’s being a bother”
4) Red tells Gma that she’s going to take her out on the town
a) Park
i) Meet Crazy Eddie
(1) Gma is friends
(2) Red has big eyes (0.0)
(3) Gma notices Wolfe (says nothing)
b) Shrine
i) Altar
ii) Gma tells history of Shrine
(1) Research
(2) Wolves?
(3) Shinto
(4) Food?
c) Window Shopping! =D
i) Gma likes Harajuku fashion
(1) Meet Terri, a Harajuku girl
ii) Red, suffice it to say, does NOT
iii) Gma AGAIN notices Wolfe & decides to ‘bump into’ a friend (Woodsman)
(1) Pay phone
(2) Knows him because he lives next door (he helps her with moving heavy stuff to the goodwill)
5) Writers are still working ^.^’’’*

Wow, aren’t we SO organized? As I looked at the plot, I realized, I would have to work with Ogre… a lot. I hate people with sick senses of humor like this.

At lunch I told Ty about it and she looked half-pissed and half-amused. “Grandma, huh?” she puffed her ciggie, “Wish my Grandma was this cool.”
Sign up to rate and review this story