Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 2

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Lunch

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 1118 words

0Unrated
I followed the guys in my own car to their hotel, they wanted to just order room service and hang out. It’s not like I had much of a choice in the matter this was the only way I would be able to keep my job, which now that I think about it I kind of needed. I mean sure we split the mortgage four ways but it’s still pretty pricey for the house we live in. We being Janay, Frank, Marcia, and me, plus I’ve been paying Frank’s part of the rent too. He’s in a band that is awesome and once he gets big he promised to buy me my own house so right now as long as I can I’ll pay his part of the rent. Even if I wasn’t paying his part of the rent we would just take a new roommate and have him stay in my room with me. I mean he’s my best friend I wouldn’t know what to do without him and before you ask no. He’s not gay, and no we have never dated. It would be too much like dating my brother. I pulled in behind them just as my cell phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey I thought you would be back to sleep it off after your presentation.” Frank said.

“Well Mr. Iero they didn’t like any of my ideas so now I have to follow them around for two weeks and come up with some new stuff.”

“Well Mrs. Woods next time you wanna drink tequila off your best friend’s stomach make sure you don’t have to be at work the next day.”

“Easy for you to say you don’t have a job like I do.”

“Yeah, but I’m never drunk when I go on stage.” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t roll your eyes at me.” I smiled.

“I didn’t,” I said innocently.

“Liar,” I pulled into a parking spot.

“Look I gotta go I’ll call you when I’m done here.”

“Okay, I’ll have aspirin on stand by for you.”

“Thanks Frank,”

“No problem Sugar.” Then he hung up quickly knowing that I hated to be called Sugar, a habit he had picked up hanging out with Gerard the lead singer in his band and Marcia’s boyfriend. I got out of the car and headed into the hotel’s lobby. Waiting for me was Andy.

“The others went up to the room. I said I would wait for you,” he started walking toward the elevators.

“Thanks and sorry I took so long I got a phone call that I had to take.”

“A boyfriend?”

“No, just a boy that’s my friend. Tell me did I really do terrible this morning?” I asked once we were on the elevator. He seemed like the type of person who would tell you the truth. “Cause Pete seemed really pissed.”

“That’s just the way he is when he has to get up early in the morning.” I had a feeling he was just saying that to be nice. I’ve never been despised before and I don’t think I like it one bit especially cause he doesn’t even know anything about me. “Don’t worry I’m sure he’ll warm up to you.” The way he said that it felt like he meant it in some other way, you know other than that we may end up best friends and having sleepovers.

“You never told me how I did this morning,” I said.

“It was pretty bad; did you know your hair is sticking up at a weird angle?”

“Oh shoot really?” I rushed over to my reflection on the elevator wall and quickly looked everything looked fine.

“Just kidding.”

“Andy that wasn’t funny,” I said even though I was already laughing.

“Like I said that’s just Pete and you weren’t on you’re A game its okay. We all have our days.” I followed him down the hall to their room and he opened the door. Patrick and Joe sat on the beds, Pete was nowhere in site.

“It’s just going to be us four.” Patrick explained.

“Oh…Alright, so tell me about you guys.” I said.

“What do you wanna know?” Joe asked. We sat there for about twenty minutes talking about random things and then we played twenty questions. I learned a lot about them. After we ate I quickly excused myself, they all knew I was nursing a hang over so they didn’t fight me too much when I said I was leaving. I found my way to the elevator easily enough and stood waiting for the doors to open. I turned around and came face to face with Pete.

“Oh Mr. Wentz,” I said taking a step closer to the elevator. “I’m sorry you couldn’t join us for lunch.”

“I probably wouldn’t have enjoyed myself,” he said. I wanted to ask why, but decided not to take the bait.

“That’s too bad.” I said then the doors opened. I sighed in relief and stepped onto the elevator. That all came crashing down as Pete stepped on behind me. I hit the button for the lobby and tried to concentrate on my shoelaces.

“So what all did you guys talk about?” he asked.

“Everything and nothing,” I answered.

“I and the rest of the guys would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t show up hung-over tomorrow.” I sorta knew that was coming.

“It won’t happen again Mr. Wentz. I just had…”

“I’m not fond of party girls, especially when they work for me.”

“I don’t…”

“You are working on a project that has a lot to do with me. Therefore you work for me.” I just looked at him. I really wanted to tell him to go jump off a bridge somewhere, but I needed this job for me and for Frank.

“It won’t happen again,” I said biting my tongue.

“Tomorrow we are going to be doing a lot of running around, we are starting early in the morning. So you should be here around 7:00am.”

“I’ll see you then,” I wondered if there was actually a reason he didn’t like me.

“Don’t be late cause we will leave you,” finally the door opened to the lobby freeing me from his presence.

“See you tomorrow,” I yelled back rushing out to my car. I closed the door and took a deep breath. This is not going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story