Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Surprises!!

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Gee has a very good surprise however a not so good surprise shows up later.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 3270 words - Complete

3Exciting
Madison turned to her side and looked straight at Bob, “Do you love me?”

“You know I do.”

“Then make love to me tonight, right now. Take all that pain away. Show me that it’s something that supposed to be good not violent.”

He brushed her hair away from her face and stared at her beautiful eyes, “As much as I want to and god knows I do. I can’t.”

“You mean won’t.”

“Maddie honey when we make love for the first time I want it to be special. I want it to be filled with romance and I want it to be something we both want, not something you need to take away some horrible memories.”

“So my needs aren’t important,” she yelled.

The five guys at the front of the bus tried to tune out what was happening, but it was a bus after all.

“Maddie I don’t want our first time to be on the back of a bus with five other guys and your sister. I want it special and after what I heard tonight you need and deserve it that way.”

“Don’t tell me what I need,” she gathered herself and started leave but Bob grabbed her wrist. She gave him a filthy look, “Take.Your. Fucking.Hand.Off.Me.”

Bob let go of her wrist, “Let’s just talk about this.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“This is why I don’t want to make love to you right now, you’re hurt and confused and it can only make matters worse not help them.”

“I wasn’t hurt and confused until you said no.” Madison left and went to the living area. She saw a cell phone sitting there.

“Anyone mind if I use this?”

Matt turned around and shook his head no.

She pushed in some buttons, “Daddy, when you get this message call me. I want to come home.”

The five of them looked at each other and when she left Frank spoke and couldn’t believe what was going to be coming out of his mouth, “So how are we going to get these two lovebirds back together?”

Gerard just grinned.

The buses pulled into the venue around nine o’clock while everyone on the bus slept.

Gerard’s alarm went off at nine-thirty he only had a half hour to get ready.

At ten o’clock sharp there was a light knock on the bus door. Gerard opened it and gave his brother the biggest hug because he missed him like crazy. Next was his sister-in-law and finally he saved his biggest hug for last for his mom, Donna.

“Everybody still sleeping?” asked Mikey quietly.

“Yeah it was a bad night.”

“What happened?”

Gerard explained the events from what he was told by the others. Mikey held on to Alicia tightly not knowing what to do if anything like that were to happen to her.

“It seemed Bob had calmed her down and somehow they got into a huge fight. I don’t know what kind of mood he’ll be in when he wakes up.”

“I’ll talk to him. Glad to see someone still needs my spiritual advising,” said Mikey.

“We all do at times. It’s so great to see you. We all missed you like crazy.”

“I miss you guys too but having these few months off with Alicia have been the best.” Mikey turned to his wife, “Right baby.”

Mikey and Alicia nuzzled noses, as Donna rolled her eyes. She loved her daughter-in-law but they were always doing that.

“So when do we get to meet Lyn-Z?” asked Donna.

“I told her you guys were coming at ten and I’d call her when it was time for her to come over.”

“So can I wake them up?” asked Mikey.

“At your own risk,” smiled Gerard.

Mikey went over to the bunk area and quietly nudged the small frame sleeping on the bed.

Frank turned around and “Give me a few more minutes Mikey.” It immediately dawns on him what he just said. “MIKEY!!!!”

Frankie gave Mikey a huge hug as the rest of the bus started to stir. “It’s so great to see you man. Bring any one with you?”

“I have Alicia and mom.”

“Oh,” said a disappointed Frank.

Mikey knew what he was getting at and she was showing up at eleven and bringing the babies. He also knew that Christa was gonna surprise Ray too.

Frank and the others got up and quickly threw some clothes on to be presentable for Alicia and Donna.

They all made it to the living room, save for Bob and Madison.

Donna smile and hugged James, “Here’s the man that made me the happiest woman in the world.”

“Well Mom I think that would be me,” smiled Alicia as she looked lovingly at her husband.

“Okay happiest mother in the world.”

“Thank you both Mrs. Ways,” said James.

Elisabeth came out to meet the new arrivals.

Gerard grabbed her hand and took her over to where everyone sitting,

“Mom, Alicia, Mikey, this is Elisabeth.”

“Glad to finally meet you,” said Mikey. “Everyone has told me so much about you.”

“Good or bad?” she asked sheepishly.

“Mostly good,” smiled Mikey.

“Mikey,” said Frank.

“You guys didn’t have any nice words to say about her when she first came.”

“I was a bit of a brat.”

“But I hear now you are a beautiful young lady,” smiled Mikey.

“Thank you,” she said blushingly.

After Mikey had spent a half hour talking to everyone he made his way back to the bunk area. He knocked outside of Bob’s bunk then peaked his head through.

“Hey you’re awake.”

“Yeah didn’t sleep well last night.”

“I heard, get dressed and we’ll take a walk.”

A few minutes later Bob came out and everyone stopped talking. Alicia went up and gave him a hug as did Donna. He followed Mikey out the door.

“Where to?” asked Bob.

“Do you have to ask?”

“Coffee it is.”

As Bob and Mikey made their way to the concessions, Mikey started talking. “Want to tell me what happened last night.”

Bob told Mikey about the movie, their talk, without going into detail, and lastly about the fight.

“Mikey I know in my heart I’m right about this.”

“Sometimes it’s not who’s right but doing what’s right.”

“I’m just not sure it’s the right thing.”

“You can’t choose what’s right for her. You have someone who probably feels abandoned because the person she loves won’t give her the thing she feels she needs the most.”

“Whether I think it will cause more harm than good?”

“You don’t know that.”

“I just wanted it to be special.”

“If you guys love each other it will be special.”

“That sounds so fucking sappy.”

“But true. Take it from someone who spent their wedding night on a bus.”

“When did you get so smart Mikey Way?”

Mikey just laughed.

While this was going on at the bus chaos erupted as Jamia and Christa came. Jamia was toting six dogs who better known as the babies. Alicia made her way to the back of the bus escaping the chaos of everything.

“He’s gone you know so you can come out,” she said as she sat outside the bunk Madison was staying in.

“I wasn’t waiting for him to leave.”

“Yeah you were. I know I’ve been there before, so infuriated if you never see him again it would be too soon.”

Madison slowly opened the curtain. She saw a beautiful woman with large dark eyes, pouty lips, and long dark brown hair. She was the image Madison though a rock stars girl should look like.

“Hi I’m Alicia Way, Mikey’s wife and you must be Madison.”

“That’s me.”

“I heard about your fight with Bob, you want to talk about it girl to girl?

“News travels fast doesn’t it?”

“Mike and Gee are very close brothers. What one knows so will the other.”

“I don’t even know you.”

“Sometimes the best advice is given by strangers.”

For the second time in less than twelve hours she told her story by the end Madison was crying and Alicia held her as she brushed the top of her head.

“And you think making love to Bob is going to make it all go away?”

“I don’t know.”

“It’s funny it seems to me that you both want the same thing but he wants it when you’re emotionally stronger and you want it while you have all these wounds open. I can’t tell you that I know what you’re going through. I don’t. I don’t even know anyone that went what you went through. I do know this though. When Bob broke it off with Ali he was devastated he really loved her and we all thought he would never fall in love again, but here he is and I know he just wants it to be right with you.”

“And I want it to be right with him.”

“Looks like Mikey and Bob are back. Think about it you only get your first time once. The question is how do you want to remember it?”

Madison got dressed and went out to meet Donna, Jamia, Christa and Mikey.

Every so often she looked over at Bob who was talking to Frank and Ray. She couldn’t help but notice that he looked back giving her a half smile.

“So let’s go meet Lyn-z, Gerard,” said Mikey.

“Sure.”

The four Ways left the bus and started walking towards the MSI bus.

“Jamia and I are going to take our babies for a walk.” Frank looked down at his dogs, “Did everyone miss Daddy?” Jamia just rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Christa has never been to Jones Beach before so we’re going for a walk,” smiled Ray looking at his fiancée.

“Matt and I are going to take Elisabeth here to see some of the acts,” said James while raising his eyebrows towards Bob.

Less than a minute later everyone was gone leaving only Bob and Madison.

“Do you think they did that on purpose?” asked Bob.

“Yeah and I’m glad that they did.”

“Why?”

“So I could do this.” Madison grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him closer her lips pressing hard against his, their mouths opened and their tongues danced delicately around each other.

Bob picked her up bridal style and carried her into his bunk. As he laid her down he whispered, “I missed you so fucking much.”

He unbuttoned his shirt and she slowly took it off him letting it slide off his shoulders and down his arms. He pulled her to a sitting position and mimicked the same thing she just did. He wrapped his arms around her and unclasped her bra. He pushed her down on the bed and started softly kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. She started to moan softly. He made his way to her left shoulder and down her left breast she again moaned and this time arched her back a little as he started kissing and lightly sucking the nipple.

He slipped off the elastic band shorts she was wearing and as if asking for permission he looked at her with pleading eyes. She nodded her head and swallowed hard.

In the backseat of a black stretch limo making it’s way down the Jones Beach Causeway sat a figure transfixed as to what was happening on the monitor. He watched as she convulsed screaming Bob’s name. One thing could be said he was not happy at all.

“Did I just do what I think I did?”

“More than once.”

“Thank you.”

Bob smiled at her and then kissed her. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Do you think you’re ready to be made love to?” Bob asked.

“About that,” she looked at him sheepishly.

“You want to wait.”

“Are you mad?”

Bob shook his head “Frustrated, but not mad.”

“I’m gonna take a cold shower why don’t you get dressed and we’ll go out for a walk or something.”

“I want to challenge you actually.”

“Challenge me?”

“To a game of that guitar thingy you were playing with Ray.”

“I’ll win.”

“Maybe we both will,” she winked at him.

Bob kissed her on the forehead, “Go get dressed, set up the game and do a couple of practice rounds. I should be out of the shower soon.

“Bob,”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks for being there.”

“I’ll always be there for you, all you’ll ever have to do is ask.”

Mark shut the monitor off after watching that scene. He had to think of a new plan. He was meeting Brian in ten minutes to “check on the girls”. Maybe they’ll catch them in the act, she’ll get thrown off the bus, Bob will be a heel for losing two million dollars and he’ll look like a hero when he says the band will still get the money. He’ll take Madison home and make her forget all about Bob Bryar.

The limo met Brian at the gate where the buses were parked, Brian hopped in as they made their way to the nearest parking spot and started walking towards the buses. At the same time James, Matt and Elisabeth were walking towards the bus area.

“Uh-oh,” said Matt, “trouble at two o’clock.”

The others looked over and and saw the two figures walking towards their bus.

“Shit,” said Elisabeth.

“You know that guy with Brian?” asked Matt.

“That’s Mark my father’s lawyer. He’s probably here to checkup on us.”

“Yikes!! Bob and Madison are doing god knows what in there,” said James.

“That’s not the worst part,” Elisabeth said looking at the two, “Mark is crazy about Madison. They’ve been dating for a few months now, if he finds out all hell will break loose.”

The three ran up to the bus getting there before Brian and Mark.

“Brian what brings you here?” asked James.

“Well I said I was coming, I’m just a couple of hours early.”

“Hello Mark,” Elisabeth said coldly.

“I’ve seen Bryar has worked wonders on you,” he said sarcastically.

“Don’t talk to her that way,” said Matt defending Elisabeth.

“And who are you exactly?” asked the lawyer.

Brian interjected, “His name is Matt Cortez he’s filling in for Mikey, our regular bass player, while he’s spending time with his wife. This here is James Dewees who is playing keyboard for the tour.”

“Don’t you have some job you need to do?” Mark directed his question at Elisabeth.

“Bob gave both Madison and Elisabeth the day off because Mikey’s in town,” again Brian answered.

When Brian wasn’t looking Elisabeth stuck her tongue out at Mark. Matt and James were holding in their laughs. They didn’t like Mark at all.

“So where are Bob and Madison?”

“Well,” said James nervously, “they had a huge fight and are trying to work things out.

“I really wouldn’t go in there if I were you. You know how Bob is when he’s mad,” warned Matt.

“And you don’t want to mess with my sister when she gets going she was captain of the debate team, all four years of high school and six years of college.”

“I know how to handle Bob and I’m sure Mark knows how to handle your sister. Have fun you three and tell Adam I’ll be over shortly,” said Brian.

As they walked on the bus, they could hear Bob saying, “I got you exactly where I want you.”

Mark smiled to himself but had to make sure he acted surprised. Mark was actually surprised because they walked in to the middle of an explosive game of Guitar Hero.

“Hey guys,” said Bob.

“What are you doing here?” Madison did not look happy at all. The last time she saw him was the night before they left to come out to the tour. She remembered how close they were to having sex that night. She was so glad she refused him yet again.

Mark made his way to Madison and gave her a kiss on the forehead, all the while watching Bob’s reaction.

“This is an interesting look for you,” stated Mark. She had her hair up in a makeshift bun, and was dressed in a Taking Back Sunday T-shirt and a pair of thigh length dark blue jeans. Before the tour she was always dressed as if she walked out of a fashion magazine.

He then looked over at Bob and stuck out his hand, “Bob, nice to see you again,” who in turn shook it.

“You too, Mark.”

“So what do you kids have planned for today?” asked Mark.

“Nothing really,” said Bob, keeping it as casual as possible.

“Then you don’t mind if I take Madison for the next couple of days?” Mark was thinking quickly on his feet. “I mean she does have today off and the tour is off tomorrow. I can return her in Ohio. That’s if she wants to come back.”

“Elisabeth’s coming too, right?” asked Madison.

“She’s seems to be having too much fun.”

Bob, looking as if he was going to explode any second now, just stared at Mark evilly.

“So you want to take Madison away for two days?”

“Actually Bob three days and two nights.”

“No fucking way.”

Brian was a little surprised at the reaction of the drummer.

“Bob do I hear a hint of jealousy. It’s not like you two are together that would be in violation of both your contracts.”

Bob looked quizzically at Madison, while she just looked down. She never wanted him to know that her father would disown her if he found out that she was with Bob. She knew he would leave her for sure.

“She’s become an important part of the crew, that’s’ all.”

“But you can live without her for one day, I mean you gave her today off.”

“Madison, it’s up to you whether you want to go or not,” Bob finally said in total defeat.

“I don’t feel comfortable leaving Elisabeth alone on this bus with all these guys.”

“Don’t worry,” Brian said looking at the four band members in the room, “I’ll make sure nothing happens to her. You guys go out and have fun.”

“I guess I’ll pack an overnight bag.”

“Don’t forget two nights sweetheart.”

Madison just rolled her eyes as she walked away.

Bob followed her to the bunk area, “You have a contract too?” Bob asked in a near whisper.

“Yes. I always do,” she said while grabbing a bag and putting some things in it.

“What does it say this time?”

“None of your business.”

“None of my business?” He grabbed her forearm, “Of course its my business. I thought we loved each other, that we tell each other everything.”

She wriggled her arm free and looked at him coldly, “Well I guess you’re wrong. See you in Ohio maybe.”

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“Take it any way you want.”

She zipped up the bag and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story