Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Sky is Blue

Fall For You

by gerard_is_my_savior 1 review

[Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true, because a girl like you is impossible to find]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1998 words

1Moving
Brendon’s POV

Her skin is against mine. I could feel the electromagnetic field sparking between us. I could feel the warmth exiting from her body entering into mine. She was asleep, her breathing steady, this much I could tell from the gentle rise and fall of her diaphragm.
The gray morning light cast pale shadows all across the room, highlighting everything with a bland color. But the soft light stood out, making everything seem new and refreshed. I brought my eyes to her body. She was tall and slender and perfect. Her stomach was flat, washboard almost, and her limbs were long and slender as well.
I reached over to remove her brown bangs from dangling in her face. “Good morning, angel,” I whispered. But only silence answered me. That and her light breathing.
A sudden longing washed over my very being then. I wanted to feel her against me, her body against mine, going against each other in passion and heat. I wanted to feel her inside me, against me, with me. I wanted us to be together, to make us one. I wanted to hear her sweet voice call my name as I brought her into a world that she has never known before. I wanted her to scream my name. I wanted her to be mine, all mine, always and forever. It wasn’t just a physical attraction. I wanted to take her. I wanted to make her mine. I stared at her, wondering what her sweat felt like, what she felt like, what her skin, the flesh untouched and unspoiled, felt like. I ran my hand over her arm, making sure not to stir her from her slumber. I could imagine her beneath me, the desire on her face apparent. “Alena…” I whispered her name, letting the final ’A’ roll from my tongue and into the still and quiet air. “Alena Lee…” I tested again, feeling each syllable escape from my mouth.
“Brendon…” her words left her lips in the form of a whisper. She stirred beneath me ever so slightly. I felt the hairs on her arm stiffen against the tips of my fingers. “Brendon…”
“Yes, baby? I’m right here,” I told her. “I’m right next to you.”
She groped for my hand. “I can feel you.”.
“Alena?” I asked.
“Yes baby?”
“I think I love you.”
“How do you know?”
“I can feel it in my veins and in my heart. I can feel you run through my bloodstream. You are the blood cells that tumble through my life source.”
She opened her wide green eyes at me. They aore heavy blue streaks in her iris. She was loosing her eyesight, it was more apparent. “I feel the same way.”
“But do you have any feelings left for Ryan?”
She pulled her body from my arms and sat up in bed. The blankets moved with her, leaving me uncovered.
“Why do you have to ask that?”
“Because I don’t know…”
“There is nothing, Brendon. I owe him a lot, I know that. But he understands what we have, as do I. I can feel you inside of me. You are in every breath I take and in every breath I reluctantly let out.” She turned to face me again, she was staring me down, trying to make out my facial expression.
“Brendon Urie, without you I would be lost.”
I reached out and took her hand, then pulled her into me. I could feel her skin against mine. I could feel the heat leave her body and enter mine.
“Alena….” I whispered her name. It brought chills down my spine. Her very presence was just so amazing. Words could never say how she made me feel. “I want to hold you forever, here and now. I want you to see me. I want to see you. I want us to remain perfect.”
“Brendon,” she said against my neck. “I am broken.”
“No, angel, you are perfect.”
She pulled away from me then. “Brendon, I am broken. I cannot be fixed. I am so torn apart. Ryan should have left the pieces of me lying on the floor where he found them.”
“No, baby, don’t say that!” I scolded her, placing a gentle hand on her cheek. “Don’t say such things.”
A warm tear feel from her eye and rolled down her cheek and across my hand. “Brendon, I’m so afraid for us.”
“Why?”
“I’m afraid that I’ll leave you. That I will exit this world leaving only things unsaid and you behind. I’m afraid that when I will go that I will only leave behind torment.”
“Who says you’re going anywhere?”
“I’m dying, Brendon. Don’t you see that? The doctor says that I’m only loosing my vision but I know. I can feel it. I’m loosing myself too.”
I only held her closer. “You won’t leave.”
“I won’t try,” she said. “I want to stay.”
------------------------------

Ryan just got off the phone with Jon who had flown back to Abbey Roads to finish the CD production. It turns out that he needs me and Ryan to fly down there and help with some legal stuff. He needs our signatures on some papers too. Spencer has been back with that Greg guy doing the photo album stuff. As much as I don’t feel like flying to the UK, I have too.
We had just finished breakfast and Alena was in the shower. Ryan and I were sitting at the small kitchen table. “Ryan…” I said, but he only stared straight ahead.
“Ryan,” I said again.
He turned his head in my direction and laid his soft brown eyes on me.
“I wanted to thank you.”
“For what?” he asked.
“For saving her.”
“You would have done the same thing an--”
“No, Ryan, you don’t get it. I would have done the same thing, sure. But if you wouldn’t have left that night, she wouldn’t be here anymore, Ryan. I owe so much. I--”
“Do you want to know what fucking baffles me? That she still chose you. After what I did for her, she still chose you. Amazing, isn’t it? But you know what?” he asked, standing up. “If she’s happy, then let her be happy. I don’t care who she is with, as long as she is happy. And if you hurt her, Brendon Urie, I swear to God that I will fucking hurt you. She’s special. She deserves to feel that way.”



“Come with me, Alena? It will be only for a few days. And you’ve never been to London, right? Well here’s your chance to see the city!”
She only looked at me reluctantly. “Well…. I’m just not sure. Flying scares me.”
“Baby,” I said taking her hand. “I’ve been on a plane dozens of times, and look. I’m still here. Sweetheart, it’s no big deal, really. It will be fun.”
She only smiled at me. “
“Please?” I asked, poking her side. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeease…. Don’t make me beg.”
She folded her arms across her chest. “I won’t go.”
I began to paw at her arms. “Pwease baby?” I asked playfully.
She began to giggle and she swiftly turned away. “Nope!”
“You know you will!” I said, leaping after her.
“No! Never!”
I tackled her on the bed and began to shower her in kisses. “You know you’re going…” I whispered against her neck. She only answered with a soft moan. “Please come with me…”
“Okay…” she whispered. “I’ll go…”

----------------------------

-In the UK-

Alena’s POV

We’re lying next to each to each other. I can feel his heart beat beneath my fingertips. I can feel his breath against mine. I can feel him close to me.
“Brendon….”
“Alena….”
“Brendon I….”
“I love you.” He finished my sentence. He said what I had wanted to say all along.
I opened my eyes so I could see him. Our face were so close, our noses were almost touching.
“Really?” I asked. How did he know?
“Yes. I’m sure this time.”
“Were you in love before?”
“I thought I was once. But now, here I can see, with you, that it was nothing. Nothing compares to the way I feel just touching you, holding you, feeling you. I know now that I was blind. That Audrey meant nothing. Her and I just slept together. I thought I had loved her. I really really did. But now, I know I was wrong! God, dear Lord was I wrong!”
It was quiet for a long while. Neither of us said anything.
“Have you ever been in love?” he asked.
“Once,” I replied.
“Who was it?”
“More like who is it.”
“Is that your way of saying it back?”
“Yes.”
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer under the hotel bedspread. He smelt so good, like axe body wash and music. The man was so beautiful, you could sense music in him.
He laid a kiss upon my forehead, then moved down to my cheek then to my lips. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, then mine into his. He brought his hands to my hips and pulled me closer. I felt his excitement. I felt his passion.
“Love me,” he whispered. “Please love me.”
“Brendon,” I said. “I do.”
He began to move his hands up my tank top and lifted it over my head. It cast it away into some unseen corner of the hotel room, leaving my upper body naked. I placed my hands against his bare chest, feeling his soul seep in-between my fingers.
He brought his hands down to slowly pull down my shorts. I wasn’t going to stop him. It felt too right. We just undressed each other blindly, our hands searching each other’s bodies.

Brendon’s POV

I was just outside of her, ready to take her to a new world, a new place, beyond anywhere she has ever been before. “Are you ready?” I asked into her ear.
“Yes…” she whispered, “Yes.”
Then I did, slowly, not wanting to hurt her. I heard her cry out and I pulled away. “No!” she cried. “Again.” And I reentered. I when slow with caution then I proceeded to pick up pace, to find a rhythm. I went in an out, in and out, her moaning all the while. “Brendon!” she called out my name. Her fingers tightened grip on my shoulders, her digging her nails into my perspiring flesh.
I began to go faster, harder, both of our breathing quickened. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest plate. I could feel myself climaxing, about ready let it all go. I knew she was about there too. Then, she let go and so did I only a few seconds after.
We just laid side-by-side, our hands interlaced between us. I brought her hand to my lips and rolled over to face her. I could see the blue in her eyes, the blue that reminded me of the sky. I could almost picture that blue sky that she said she was destined to capture, I could see it there, causing my heart to skip a beat. It was strategically placed in long flecks through her emerald iris.
“I love you, Alena Melody Lee.”
“I love you Brendon Boyd.”
Then she closed her eyes, sealing off all the light in the world, leaving us surrounded by the night. I brought my hand up to slowly stoke her hair.
“Good night angel.”
“Good night, baby.”







[Sorry this update is so late. i've had two basketball camps and zero time. Thanks for all your wonderful reveiws and sorry about the sex scene. I don't like to use smut but it's important to the story. I love you all!!]
[Autumn Lynn]
Sign up to rate and review this story