Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

It's Time - JUNE 24

by AlexSanDee 6 reviews

Some unexpected things.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 1433 words

5Exciting
On Friday Kelly left for school a bit happier than she’d been over the past few weeks, it was the last day of school. As she entered the kitchen she smiled slightly.
“We get out at noon today.” She reminded her mom, “Luke and I are gonna hang out together after that, okay?”
“Oh” Monica turned from the stove where she was making pancakes. “I need you to watch Elle this afternoon. I have a job interview at three.”
Kelly sighed, “Okay, I’ll have him come over here and when you get home we’ll go out. Is that okay?”
Monica nodded, “Yeah, that’s fine.” She placed the last pancake on the plate and walked over to the table. Elle was waiting with a grin on her face.
“Mes appy Uke’s gonna come.”
“Here you go.” Monica placed a pancake on her plate and watched as Elle smeared butter across it.
“What’s the interview for?” Kelly asked taking her seat at the table.
“Receptionist in a doctors office.” Monica said sitting down and grabbing her cup of coffee. “I’m not really qualified to do much else.”
“Maybe you could go back to your old job?” Kelly said slowly. “You liked working for Brian.”
Monica shook her head sadly, “You know I can’t do that.”
Kelly looked down at her plate.
“Swrup?” Elle asked.
Monica took the squeeze bottle and applied the syrup to Elle’s pancake. “Eat up, kid.”
“Mom, if you get the job who’s gonna watch Elle.” Kelly asked.
“I was hoping you could.” Monica said gently. “At least for a week of so.” Her smile faded. The tour would be over soon and in her heart she had accepted the fact that Gerard would return and claim Elle.
“He won’t do that to us.” Kelly said looking her Mom in the eye. She understood what Monica was thinking.
Suddenly Monica’s mask slipped. The true feelings she was trying so hard to hide appeared, “You don’t know that. He’s done things I never would have believed he’d do. You don’t know him.” She stood knowing she needed to leave the kitchen before she broke down, “I don’t know him.”
As she left the kitchen Kelly watched her go feeling all the hurt and confusion her mom was experiencing.
“Mommycas mad?” Elle asked looking up. She has syrup dripping down her chin. Kelly took a napkin and wiped it for her.
“She’s sad.” Kelly explained.
“Mes sad if mommyca sad.” Elle said setting down her fork.
“Me too, Bug.” Kelly said sadly. “But I don’t know what to do to.”

“Concert’s sold out.” Ray said walking up to Gerard who was sitting in the hotel coffee shop.
Gerard looked up from the book he’d been trying to read. His mind just wasn’t into the fantasy novel. “Great.” He tried to sound interested.
Ray sat down across from him, “Look Gee, I know this is a rough time for you but remember we only have four more concerts then we go home.”
Gerard snapped the book closed, “You have a home to go to”
“So do you.” Ray said looking at him, “You still love her.”
“She don’t fucking love me anymore.” Gerard answered. He was trying so hard to hold on to the flicker of hope he’d felt yesterday still the darkness in his soul made it difficult.
Ray shook his head, “Man, you hurt her. Come on. Think about it. You need to go home and fix this shit.”
Gerard looked down at his coffee cup, “How can I fix this?” I promised I would never hurt her and look what I did.”
“I still don’t understand. What caused this? Why did you turn on her?”
Gerard knew in his heart he could never say. He would never tell what had happened regarding Mikey and Liv, he couldn’t. He remained silent.
Ray sighed, “She still loves you and you’re a fool if you don’t try to make this right.” He stood and walked away without another word.

“Frank” Jamia screamed.
He dropped the dish he’d been holding in his hand and sprinted into the living room, “What?” He knew the sound of her voice and it had caused his heart to jump into overdrive.
Jamia was leaning foreword trying to catch her breath, “Oh, shit. I think it’s time.” She finally got out the words as the pain subsided.
“Time?” Frank’s eyes grew huge, “Oh fuck, time? You mean you’re in labor? But that’s not supposed to happen for three weeks yet.”
Jamia braced herself for another pain. She’d been having light ones all morning but hadn’t thought they were bad enough to mention. This last pain had been intense. “Tell your children that.” She ground out.
Frank made himself think, “Okay, no problem. We’ll just head on to the hospital.” He tried to sound calm but inside his mind was racing.
He got Jamia into the car and headed towards the hospital. After calling their parents he called Alicia and told her. She promised to call Christa.
“I want Monica there.” Jamia said trying to work through another pain.
Frank glanced over at her, “I don’t have her new number.”
“Call Donna. Tell her to call Monica and tell her I need her, please.”
“Sure, Honey.” Frank called and explained to Donna what was happening.

“Monica Honey, I’m calling for Frank.” Donna explained. “He’s on the way to the hospital. Jamia’s in labor and she’s wants you to be there.”
“Oh.” Monica replaced the last plate into the soapy water and dried off her hands before grabbing the phone off her shoulder. “Kelly’s at school. I don’t have anyone to watch Elle.”
“Honey, bring her over to me and get to the hospital.” Donna said softly.
Monica smiled, “Thanks Donna. I guess I’m not thinking straight. Jamia’s not due for several more weeks. This caught me off guard.”
“Judging by Frank’s voice it really caught him off guard. The poor guy sounds like a nervous wreck.”
“I can imagine.” Monica said. “See you soon.”
She gathered up Elle and quickly left the apartment.

Mikey was just getting ready to leave his hotel room to go look for Gerard when Alicia called. “Mikey, Jamia’s on her way to the hospital. She’s in labor.”
“Oh shit.” Mikey sat down on the end of his bed, “I didn’t think the babies were due yet.”
“They aren’t but the doctors had told her that with twins the chances of them coming early were pretty good.”
“Man, I hope everything goes okay. Are you gonna go to the hospital?”
Alicia was in the process of looking for her car keys, “Yeah, I’m heading over there. I talked to Donna and Frank had already called her. Jamia wants Monica there too.”
“That’s good, she should be there.” Mikey stood. “I tell the rest of the guys. Hey, call as soon as you know anything, okay?”
“I will.” Alicia promised.
“Baby?” Mikey said softly.
“Yeah?”
“I can’t wait until I’m the nervous dad taking you to the hospital. I can’t wait until we have our baby.” He said softly.
Alicia smiled, “Me either.”

Gerard took a sip of his now cold coffee and sighed. He wanted this tour to be over but he dreaded going home. The pain of an empty house awaited him. He was about to leave when he saw her enter the shop.
“Hey, Gee.” She said softly. “I figured I’d find you here, drinking coffee.”
He nodded, “Yeah, well it’s too early in the day for the bar.”
She sat down, “Don’t say that. This isn’t worth you loosing everything over to drink. I came as soon as I heard you’d broken up with her. I just want you to know I’m here for you.” She reached across the table and took his hand in hers. He tried not to flinch at her touch.
“Do you want to talk about it?” She asked stroking his hand with her thumb.
Gerard shook his head. He was about to say more when he noticed a man, several tables away taking pictures. “Fuck.” He whispered.
Eliza turned her had to follow his gaze, “What does it matter?” She asked.
Gerard looked down, “Yeah, what does it matter?”
Sign up to rate and review this story