Categories > Books > Outsiders > We'll Be Back

Chapter 6

by xemmiex 0 reviews

Category: Outsiders - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 1675 words

-1TrainWreck
I have a feeling that this story is going to go on… and on… and on.
SORRY I haven’t updated as soon as I usually would, but it’s been a really busy week. I’m trying to get as much written as I can, but it being near the end of the school year… I have a lot of last-minute-projects due. And exams to get ready for. So they’ll probably only be one or two at the most, updates in a month. Hope everyone’s still interested in this story, and I’m always open for ideas! )
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!


********


CHAPTER 6 - Ponyboy’s POV

“huh, where’d it come from?” Sodapop asked me. He was still holding the boxers up for me to see. I didn’t know what to do, if Soda new he’d never want to talk to me again. Same with Darry, but it’d hurt more if Soda stopped talking to me. I love him more than I even loved mom and dad. Soda means the world to me and I was scared to loose that. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and refused to look anywhere but the floor.

“What happened last night Pone?” Soda asked me in a softer voice, concern creeping in there as well. He took a step towards me, causing me to step back, hitting the wall. I felt like he could see through me, see everything that had happened but just didn’t want to say it out loud. I didn’t want to say it out loud either. But the thought of Soda knowing what happened to me made the tears I’d been trying to hold back come pouring outta my eyes. Yeah, that’s right. Just stand there and cry about it grease! I could hear the Socs voices scream in my head. FUCKING BAWL-BABY! They wouldn’t leave, they’ve been there science last night, after I had the nightmare. I couldn’t get rid of them. Where ever I went they followed me.

I was scared of Soda finding out. Scared of what everybody would think, and scared of what my mom and dad would think of me if they were still here. Soda had me corned, and I could hear Darry making his way down the hall to our room.

“What’d those Socs do to you Pony?” I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to get out. I ran outta the room, and almost running smack into Darry who’d reached the door by then. I flew past him and through open the front door. I could hear my feet hitting the sidewalk as I ran away from the only place I was s’post to feel safe in, the only place that stood a chance at protecting me against the world. Darry and Soda were screaming after me to come back, but I couldn’t face them right now. I had to get away, from them… from the gang, and the Socs. I wasn’t sure where my feet were taking me, but I just kept running until I was sure my brothers weren’t chasing after me. They couldn’t anyway, they’d get trouble from their bosses if they were late. And Steve’ve be pretty pissed if Soda was only late because of me. I slowed down enough to catch my breath and try to find out where I was. Which wasn’t that far away from the lot, so I figured I’d been running in circles for a while now. Taking deep breaths I was fighting to keep more tears from surfacing.

I knew Johnny would be in the lot, and I didn’t want him seeing me like this. Johnny’s not a person who asks a lot of questions, but if he thinks something wrong with me, he’ll try to help anyway he could. Johnny’s really one of a kind. I’d tell him anything, if he asked. He understands everything as good as Soda, but he doesn’t push me to far when he wants to know something… the way Soda and Darry do. I guess it’s just a brother thing.

He was at the lot, sitting on the old car seat someone through there years ago. I could hear the sound of his parents fighting down the street and there was a new bruise forming over his left eye. I knew what happened to him, but I also knew he never liked talking about his parents much. I don’t have a clue what made Johnny have such horrible parents, they screamed at him, beat him, but he still loved them.
I walked over to him and sat down on the seat beside him. Looking over at me with a small, sad smile on he face.

“Hey Pone.”

“Hey Johnny.” That was it, we didn’t say anything else. We both had stuff on our minds and were to busy thinking to talk to each other. I sat there looking up at the clouds and thinking about everything. I must have dosed off at some point because a was jolted awake by the sound of slamming car doors. Johnny had a confused and scared look covering his face, I guess he fell asleep too. He was looking over at he end of the lot. I followed his eyes and almost started crying at what I saw. Five Socs were getting out of a blue mustang, slowly making there way over to us. I wanted to run but my legs weren’t listing to me, so I sat there shaking while they got closer.

“Hey greasseerrr!” The blond Soc slurred. They were drunk again… but what else is new. The one that kicked me in the head stepped forward.

“Said we’d be back, didn’t we?” They all started laughing, but I didn’t know what was so funny. Johnny looked sideways at me, I could see the terror in his eyes and was sure mine looked pretty much the same way. Two of them stepped forward and dragged me and Johnny to our feet. They had strong grips on our arms so we couldn’t get away, while the guy with the rings stepped in front of me.

“Hello little greaser. I had fun last night.” He was swaying on his feet and couldn’t get some of his words straight.

“But lets say we do it again huh?” He took a few steps forward and started to lift of my shirt, running his rough hands over my flesh. I was scared outta my mind, I could feel my hands getting clammy and sweat run down my back. They were gonna do it again, and with Johnny there. I looked over at him and could see the shocked, scared look in his dark eyes. Johnny wasn’t stupid, no matter how much he says he is. But he knew what they had done to me last night, and he knew what they were going to do to me now. He started squirming more, trying to break the grip the Soc had on him.

“Leave him alone!” He pleaded, but they just ignored him. The blond guy dragged me backwards into some bushes at the side of the lot. I could hear gasps of pain coming from Johnny as the Socs fists came down onto his face. He was still struggling to get away, but he wasn’t any match for two strong Socs. I got kicked to the ground as the guy with the rings got on top of me again. This time he took out some tape and wrapped it around my wrists and mouth, making sure I wasn’t able to make a sound. He pulled down my pants and boxers first. The guys holding me down gripped my arms tighter when I started moving away from him. I was trying hard not to cry in front of them like I did last night, but I was to scared not to. The Soc moved his head down and placed my cock in my mouth.

He started moving his head up and down slightly while running his hands all over my thighs. I could feel myself starting to get hard, witch made the tears fall faster. The Soc was sucking harder and ran his tongue along the tip. He ran one of his hands up underneath my shirt and stroked my chest. He head was bobbing faster now and my member was completely hard. He clenched his jaw and gave a few more motions with his mouth before I came. I couldn’t believe what I had just done! It was like I actually liked what he did to me. That thought made me cry all over again and I hated my self even more than before. I felt dirtier than I ever have in my life. I would have rather faced the whole gang, Soda and Darry included instead of letting this happen. When he pulled back, he started laughing at me.

“See… I knew you’d like that grease-ball!” They started kicking me again. I could feel a hard boot dig into my ribs, winding me. I laid there trying to get my breath back, but the tape over my mouth didn’t help my breathing at all. I could feel the numbing pain of the punches and the dulling throb of their kicks. There was blackness starting to show up in the corners of my eyes and I was trying to stay awake. I had to make sure Johnny doesn’t tell anybody, if he’ll even talk to me again. A huge fist went down onto my face, and with it came blackness.

********


Wow, I really hate this chapter! I’ll try to make the next one better, but I can’t make any promises. ) lols; I’m really liking the reviews/ thanks you very much!
Sign up to rate and review this story