Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > The Story Of The Avatar And The Waterbender

The Sea And The Tornado

by micman 2 reviews

Katara is the sea. Aang is the tornado. Together they twist, combine, into one.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 396 words

-1Illiterate
Aang and Katara were at Kyoshi Island. Aang had defeated Fielord Ozai and now they took a break to a place of Katara's choosing. She chose this place because Aang wanted to feel close to one of his previous reincarnations and because it overlooked the sea. The sunsets were spectacular.

One day, the gaang were all cooped up inside, as it was raining. Toph and Sokka were playing Pai Sho, with Toph winning. Aang was sitting on his air scooter, reading a tome. Zuko went back to the Fire nation to be firelord. Katara sighed and looked out the window and gasped in amazement.

A tornado was in the middle of the lake! Sucking up water. She felt horrified, but strangely attracted to it's beauty. It was almost like it could be a metaphor...

"What are you looking at, Katara?" Asked Aang, slowly air scooting to her. He looked out at the lake. He saw the tornado and freaked out. "We've got to warn the island!" Yelled Aang. Toph looked at him, allowing Sokka to swich a Pai Sho tile. "Stop yelling!" Yelled Toph. "We're in no big danger! It's just the annual storms. Oh, and Snoozles, i felt that. Change the pieces back.

"Snoozles" did, afraid to anger the short, blind girl.

"Oh. Oops" said Aang, his trademark smile creeping it's way onto his face. He looked out of the window with Katara. After awhile, he said "It's strange. The sea and the tornado are combining."

"What's so strange?" Asked Katara.

"Well, it's... ur... its.."

"What?"

"Well, it's ironic, actually."

"...How?"

"Well, its just that you're a waterbender and i'm an airbender."

The thing in her mind finally clicked. Aang and Katara were meant to be together. She cupped his face in her hands and said "It's time for water and air to combine again." Their faces got closer and closer...

They kissed. Katara was leading. She slightly licked his teeth, begging for entry. He gladly allowed it. Their tounges twirling, twisting like the typhoon outside. And finally, for the first time in 100 years, water and air were truly 1.

A.N hey! Second chapter. i hope you guys like it! No, but seriously, i got a systum running. Either i get 1 review - good or bad - or i get 100 views of this whole story, no.1 and no.2 combined. Please try to review. thank you!
Sign up to rate and review this story