Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter 1

by Smiley02 2 reviews

My second D&J story! Enjoy!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 405 words

1Exciting
Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter One


Delilah walked down one of the many halls in the academy, searching yet again for Julius. It had been like this for a week every time he saw her he would walk away, in fact it wasn't just Julius it was everyone. they wouldn't talk to her either, if other students were passing her in the halls they would look down and scurry past.
Finally she had found him heading towards Al's office.
"Julius!" She yelled, in hopes he would stop and wait. But he didn't, he didn't even look back, he just kept on walking. Maybe he didn't hear me. She thought, "Julius!" She yelled again before he headed into Al's office.
She was then curious why he would be going into Al's office. Nothing important I bet, nothing to worry about. She thought, trying to convince herself. It wasn't working, she had to know what was going on in there. She put her ear up to the door hoping to hear something.
"We have to tell her, or she'll find out eventually knowing we knew." She heard from an indistinct voice, taking her ear away from the door. Tell who? Me? She thought, it kind of made sense with every one acting strange. She quickly put her ear back to the door trying to find out more.
"It could also hurt Delilah if she found out." They were talking about her, but what about she went back to listening.
"You're right Scarlett we should think about it more."
[/Oh no! They are going be coming soon and ask why I'm here." It was too late they had already opened the door which made her fall down onto the hall floor. Standing there was Al, Scarlett, Zoe, Nosey and Julius,
"Delilah, are you OK?" They all asked over one another.
"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered.
"What were you doing outside the door?" Zoe asked.
"Um, I was going to ask Al a question.... but I heard people talkign so I was ... um waiting."
"So uh what were you guys talking about?" she said hoping for an answer other than 'nothing'.
They all looked at each other then Scarlett let out a sigh and put her hand on Delilah's shoulder.
"Kitten we have info that you should know about......"


The suspense! But I'll be sure to update in a couple days, in the meanwhile R&R thanks!
Smiley
Sign up to rate and review this story