Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter 2

by Smiley02 3 reviews

The lies and secrets are uncovered.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 535 words

1Exciting
Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter Two

"Kitten the secret was...." Scarlett then turned around and whispered to Al, "I don't think she's ready yet."
"What?" Delilah asked, not quite hearing what Scarlett said.
"It's nothing, kiddo." Al replied. Then all 5 of them started walking away.
Delilah couldn't take this anymore the 'nothings' and no one letting her in when it is about her.
"STOP!" She yelled. "Please tell me! I can't take it anymore!" She continued to yell. "The 'nothings' and everyone keeping me out when it's about me!" After she yelled this she started to cry, but no one came not even Julius and she knew they heard her.
She headed back to her room and wiped away the tears falling from her brown eyes.
She felt like her friends, her crush and the two people who were like parents to her didn't even care about her. even for one second she thought, what is the point of me even living anymore, no one in the academy cares about me and my parents wouldn't even know if I died the only people that would be happy would be the villains.
She quickly wiped away that thought out of her head, there were people in the world who needed her help, if she died who could she leave that up to?
She flopped onto her bed, just thinking about how much she needed her parents right now. A knock on the door interrupted those thoughts. She wanted be alone right now.
"Go away!" She screamed her voice a bit hoarse from yelling so much just a few minutes ago.
The person came in away it was Julius.
"What do you want?" She asked sharply.
He looked a little offended but he understood.
"I...um.. came to tell you....what everyone's been ...hiding."
"Really? You're not going to chicken out like everyone else?" Delilah's eyes red from crying.
"No I'm not."
"OK then what is it."
It took awhile but from Julius to start but he finally came out and said it.
"Al and Scarlett found out info......on your parents..." Delilah's eyes widen, but she didn't say anything she knew the worst was yet to come.
"And they found out...they died several years ago when they came out of hiding and they got...assassinated by the GIB...because they thought they were dangerous."
Delilah didn't say anything, her eyes as wide as dinner plates.
"I'm sorry Delilah.."
"What are you sorry for, you didn't kill them."
"I...uh...um." He stuttered
"Can you please just go away." She said hugging her knees, her voice breaking.
"Yeah, sure." He replied as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Delilah let go of her knees and emotions as she fell onto the bed her face in the pillows sobbing. She thought she would be happy, if she found out what happened to her parents but she wasn't. She was feeling all this pain everywhere.
She turned her head and saw it a sharp razor sitting on the edge of the bathtub edge the blade shining from the light hitting it from the bathroom window.







Thanks for reading please leave reviews!
Blue-Star
Sign up to rate and review this story