Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter 3

by Smiley02 4 reviews

...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 510 words

1Moving
Lies, Tears, Blood and Scars

Chapter Three


Delilah got up off her tear stained bed, and went over to the bathroom. Her hand shaking as she went to pick up the razor, she fingered the blade it slightly cut her it felt good. The pain she had been feeling in her heart was gone for a second. She picked up the razor, blood dripping from her cut fingers onto the white bathtub. She made a quick cut across her arm, she winced but as the blood trickled down her arm it felt good and took away the pain eating her inside. She did it several times. When she heard a knock on the door.
"Delilah?" Julius called from the outside of the door.
She had to act fast, or he'd see she was cutting her self and tell Al but he didn't feel the way she did.
She quickly cleaned the blood and razor, and turned on the shower but didn't get in.
"Um, I'm in the shower can we talk later?" She said quickly, waiting for an answer.
"Yeah, sure. I guess I'll talk to you later." He replied.
She waited a couple minutes, to make sure he was gone.
Delilah turned the shower off and walked slowly over to her bed and sat on it, from the corner of her eye she saw the razor sitting yet again on the bathtubs edge the sun shining on it urging her to cut herself again.
Then she looked at the bloody cuts on her wrist, what had she done? What was she thinking? Lying to Julius and harming herself, she wanted to stop but she couldn't it was so addicting and it felt so good for the pain to go away even for a split second.
She wanted to go tell the truth but what would happen if she did? She went to go find Julius but put a band-aid over her cuts. As she went to go find Julius she would have to thin of an excuse of the band-aid if he noticed it. As she was thinking, she ran into Julius they both fell on the floor, her jacket sleeve rolled up her band-aid noticeable.
"Delilah are you OK?" Julius asked wide eyed and pointing at Delilah's arm.
"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, getting up off the floor.
"Well what happened?"
"Um, when I got out of the shower, I fell and cut my arm on something." Delilah told him thinking of something of the top of her head.
"Really? Do you know what on?" He asked concerned but with one eyebrow raised as if he knew that wasn't the reason.
"Yeah but I don't." She wanted to get off the topic right away.
"Come on let's go get something to eat."
"Sure." He replied.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just lied to him again. She thought to her self as they started walking to the kitchen.



Ohhh, is she going to tell him you have to wait till the next update.
R&R please!


Blue-Star
Sign up to rate and review this story