Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Everything We Had, Is No Longer There, Then Again, Nah Forget It, Ashlee Messed It Up While You Wentz Along With It

by DecayDanceLover 5 reviews

Estella sees something she wished she didn't while pissing off her dad. Sisky is just in this because Estella is his friend.. Or does he want more?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 2921 words

0Unrated
Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Someone was pounding on the door. I hated whoever it was!
I pulled myself out of bed and walked up the three flights of stairs until I was at the main floor or the third floor as Pete liked it to be called.
My eyes widened at all the people. “Holy shit! What do all ya’ll want?!” I screamed at them.
Sisky was staring blankly at me in front of Gym Class Heroes, Panic At The Disco, The Hush Sound, The Academy, Metro Station, and All Time Low.
“You wanna come on the two day tour with us?” each band said together. Sisky was the only one who didn’t move his mouth.
“Alright, Sisky can come in and I’ll think about it for all of you.” I shut the door before the protesting could start.
All the thought that went into the last week of school weekend was huge. The two day tour was a tour that a lot of bands did. The bands squeezed in as many concerts as they could in two days which was about two hundred for some bands. Most times they weren’t able to do many because they got tired. It was actually scary sometimes because they drink caffeine and don’t look normal.
So every year my dad permitted me to go on the two day tour with a band so my dad needed to know who I went with so he could say no. No he wouldn’t do that; he’d make me go with Paramore. Don’t get me wrong, I like hanging with Paramore but when it came to music, they weren’t on my favorites. They had a few tracks but I really didn’t like watching them live because of the songs I hardly knew or liked.
“Hold on Sisky.” I picked up the cordless home phone and dialed Dirty’s number since I didn’t know their tour manager’s number, actually I didn’t know the tour manager. How sad was that?
“Hey Estella, what’s up?!” he exclaimed, almost like he was really excited to hear my voice.
“Noth -”
I lost my voice right then and there. Sisky was holding up the latest issue of People and me and my dad yelling at each other backstage at the last Michael and William concert. There were even pictures of us leaving separately and pictures of my mom and dad together and then my mom and me yelling at each other. The magazine had everything. Who had leaked the story??
“Hello?” Dirty asked wondering if I was still there.
“Is my father there, and do you have the latest issue of People with you?” I demanded.
“Yes to the dad and no to People.” Dirty replied.
“Get People and give this phone to my father now!” I snapped impatiently.
“Hey sweetheart, can we hurry this because I need to start a show soon.” Pete commanded me.
I felt a rush of hurt going through me like adrenaline would have. I couldn’t believe it. I was finally hearing his voice for the first time in three days, usually he would be overjoyed that I was calling him but no he was making me talk faster.
“I’m going on tour with,” I scanned my brain for the worst role models and automatically thought of Metro Station because I had told my dad I was gonna go out with Trace if it was the last thing I did and he hated Trace for some reason, “Metro Station this two day tour.” No it wasn’t going to be a question. Daddy didn’t have enough time.
“Let’s talk about this.” He exclaimed.
“Nope sorry, I don’t want you to miss any part of the concert because you were talking to your one and only daughter.” I smirked widely as Sisky flipped through the magazine with interest.
“Don’t think this subject is closed.” Pete yelled angrily.
“I’ll see you in three weeks!” I grinned.
That was a true sentence but now my dad was confused. One week for graduation things that needed to get done, one week for Sisky, and one week for Trace dating, and that made three weeks for pissing off dad. This would be great!
I hung up before Pete could say anything about the matter. I felt a surge of sadness run through me though replacing the rebel sprit. I had never done that to my dad. I had always been open for suggestions from him. For him though, I’d never be the same. We’d never be the same again.
“Hey Estella check it out!” Sisky exclaimed holding up a picture of me kicking a trash can over in an alley.
“Whoa! What’s the article say?!” I asked confused on how the press got an entire article on what happened at the bar.
Sisky turned the magazine back and started reading. “Estella Wentz was seen outside a bar kicking over a trash can in an alley. Our sources told us she was mad and upset about the fight with her father, Pete Wentz bassist of Fall Out Boy, and her mother, Ashlee Simpson pop singer known, about her mother’s life. They tell us after all the screaming at daddy and mommy she walked out on them kicking anything she could find and shoving aside people, she was so mad. Her mother had beaten her to Pete and gotten told him the truth as we are to believe but Estella didn’t think it was the truth so she protested and soon it was an entire fight. Now Estella and Pete are in their first real press covered fight and Estella and Ashlee hate each other even more.
“We got in touch with Ashlee during her tour to ask about this fight and this was all she had to say, ‘Estella just can’t except the fact Pete believes me. I don’t know what got her all worked up though! Just because I was raped and she was there and her father blames her, doesn’t mean I’m to blame!’
“Sadly though that was the only Wentz we could find. Though we will have more sources covering this story so stay tuned!” When Sisky finished he threw the magazine in the trash and looked at me.
“That no good son of a bitch mother fucker, thinks she can ruin my life by acting as if I had no goddamn reason for acting so shitty that night!”
Sisky laughed.
“What the fuck could possibly be funny right now?!” I screamed.
“You used practically every cuss in that sentence!” Sisky grinned.
I roared at him as I threw myself on my bed. My fists were pounding it and my feet were kicking it. Sisky thought I was killing my bed until I flipped over. My eyes were seeing in blurs again and my eyes were burning with tears as my checks got stung by them.
“Oh Este!” he pulled me into his arms and patted my head whispering to me.
The crack in the ground was huge now. Pete had disappeared though. He wasn’t holding on but he wasn’t not holding on. Ashlee smirked with triumph thinking this was the end.
“I need a People reporter.” I choked out.
Sisky stared at me. “Ella no!”
I pulled out my Glyde and called Hayley who called her friend’s dad who let me come in.
“C’mon Sisky!” I pulled him into my car and we drove to his office.
The windows were see-through. Sisky stared at the People magazine building, his eyes wide as I opened the door. The inside was gorgeous. Everything was shiny, see through, glass, or silver.
“I’m here to see Reporter Falcon.” I told the lady.
Sisky was about to crack up but I smacked him in the stomach.
“Whoa! Is Adam alright?” she asked pointing at him as he clutched his stomach.
“He’s going through a difficult time. He’s got his period yet he’s getting penis hairs. We’re trying to figure out if he’s a boy or a girl still. He’s even growing man boobs. Boys today.” I sighed.
When we were finally walking away Sisky stopped me and glared at me. “There’s one sexy girl I’ll never date thanks to you!”
“We’re here, so don’t say anything you don’t mean unless he’ll know it’s a joke. Don’t rat out anything about me missing Pete or Ashlee. Just keep it low key and don’t talk unless spoken to or I give you my famous help me face. Deal?”
Sisky nodded and shook my hand.
We took a deep breath and entered the reporters biggish office. The mahogany desk took up most of the space. A laptop, a tape recorder, a pencil, a pen, a highlight, and any other writing thing or recording thing you could think of lay on his desk. There was also a coffee cup and one of those lamps you see on those fiction detective movies like in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” There were pictures of celebrities and the dumb stuff they did. There was even a picture of me kicking a trash can over.
Fuck face.
I gripped Sisky’s hand tightly and walked to the dark brown leather chair. I took a seat and faced the reporter. I covered my scared face with a mask of bravery hoping he wouldn’t see through it easily or at all. The last thing I needed was a reporter to con things out of me.
Sisky took the seat next to me before prying my hand off.
“Hello Estella Wentz, I was expecting to see you.” He said turning his grey leather swivel chair around to face us instead of the window.
“Why were you expecting me?” I asked with a straight line pressed against my face.
“Isn’t it obvious? I wrote an entire article on your family’s fight and then tried to get a Wentz to comment. None of you ever showed so I went to your mother and had her comment and boy did she comment.” He told me smirking.
It was hard to restrain myself from punching him or yelling son of bitch but I couldn’t move like I wanted to or move like I was making sure not to jump out of my seat. Sisky watched me with a worried expression. Reporter Falcon seemed to notice and his smirk started growing. I glared at Sisky who stopped watching me.
“So,” Reported Falcon turning on the tape recorder and picking up his notepad, “how do you feel this fight started? Or how do you feel about it? Feel free to answer to answer one question or both!”
“I think -” That was as far as I got because I burst out crying. I couldn’t do this to my own family like Ashlee had. I couldn’t betray my family. Ashlee may have been able to but who cares, she needs attention to live.
“The only thing I can say about the matter is that Ashlee was not raped. I was in the house at the moment and she was moaning out keep going and go faster and you feel good. I don’t think that’s the way you’re supposed to act when you’re raped, but I wouldn’t know, we’re all different and I have never been raped. But that’s all I can say.” I told him wiping away my tears.
“What about the fight with Pete?” the reporter asked.
I glared at him. “No comment.”
“The fight with Ashlee that everyone knows has been going on for a while?” he asked.
“No goddamn comment.” I replied wiping tears away.
“Is that all?”
“Please write that I’m going on the two day tour with Metro Station no matter what.” I told him.
“That it?” he asked.
“See you!” I took Sisky’s hand and pulled him away.
Sisky opened his mouth as we ran down the stores but I stuffed my phone into his mouth. Holy shit?! I can’t believe I put my phone in his phone. I’ll just sell it on eBay for a billion dollars, it’s not like I wanted my Samsung Glyde after it went in Adam fucking Siska’s mouth.
“Why the fuck did you stuff your phone into my mouth?!” Sisky exclaimed yanking the phone out of his mouth. “Take your fucking phone because frankly I don’t want it in my mouth!” Sisky took my hand and plopped it there.
“You can keep it Sisky. You can have a free Glyde because I don’t want it!” I exclaimed. I shoved it into his pocket.
Sisky glared at me as we continued down the stairs. “Yo ya’ll gotta bring Metro Station with you for the two day tour.” I told him as I opened the glass doors.
“Hold on Adam!” the receptionist ran up to him in her tight black skirt.
Sisky turned around and looked at her.
“Here are some tampons for your period and some food for when you’re at the hospital trying to figure your gender.” She said giving him a bag.
Adam looked at it oddly. I looked in it and took out the box of Playtex tampons biting my bottom lip. Adam looked at it before snatching it from me and putting it back. “Thanks.” He muttered obviously embarrassed because his checks looked like apples.
“We gotta go or we’ll be late for his hospital appointment.” I told her as Sisky left with his checks not getting back to normal color.
We stood quietly side by side as Sisky tried to get a cab so far it was unsuccessful. I looked at Sisky to see his profile. His checks wee bright red but he looked kind of sad as he waved his arms wildly in the air. It didn’t seem right but what could I do.
“Are you okay?” I asked putting my arm on his arm taking it down.
“Yeah, just thinking. I don’t think I should leave you alone with Metro Station for two days.” Sisky said not looking at me but instead at a cab coming toward us.
My hand rose off his arm slowly. I wasn’t even thinking as it left his cold arm.
“Well?”
I nodded and went into the bright yellow cab.
“It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that, I wanna be with you for the two day tour.” Sisky explained.
“Can’t The Academy and Metro go together?” I asked.
“I’ll try but they’ll want a reason and then what am I supposed to say? I want a girl along with us.”
“Tony won’t mind, The Academy doesn’t mind me, and Jack practically adores me.” I explained. “Just try, and if that doesn’t work let me try talking to them.”
“Alright, I’ll try, then you’ll try.” Sisky agreed.
It was all going downhill. I was trying to juggle two guys at once and I wasn’t even going out with either of them. I decided to watch the trees and all that other shit go by quickly in different color blurs. People walked by happily. Families walked by happily. Two boys with one girl walked by happily.
Why was I famous? I wasn’t even a rock star or anything important like that! What would have happened if I hadn’t been a famous daughter of a famous rock star and pop star? I would have a normal life and I wouldn’t be trying to keep two guys at once when I wasn’t even dating them.



*****
Thanks for all the reviews!! uhhh they were actually
pretty funny... I don't know why but you people reviewing
are kinda funny-ish..... But they did their job and made me
smile!!
Anyways I have decided that I will ask you guys reading and
reviewing about a band (love) decision (i dont think tht'z how u
spell it but fuck it) that I must make.
The (2) decision(s) are this:
1. She wants to go on both TAI & the Metro Station tour but must go
with which ever she feels like is right or she goes with both.
What do you (would u do) she should do?
A: go with TAI & forget Trace until the thired week
B: go with Metro Station, hey sisky will understand
C: go with both & if that doesn't work go with Cobra Starship
(2. If you feel Ashlee should get back on the main event please answer.
{even if u dont answer} Should Ashlee say Estella raped her?
A: ashlee should say that, cuz this story wud get bett
B: u r overloading drama, dont!!
C: screw it! make it cooler! make everything calm down
but the story unforgotten then - BOOM! Ashlee says Este
raped her!)

Please answer in a review or email me at DieHardFan56@hotmail.com or Estethebeste59@aol.com
Thanks for any upcoming answers. I will sincerely look at them before the next chapter.
Anyone who's gonna answer, your deadline is 15 days
from when this was posted, so do some math cuz I dont feel like it.

^--^
Este
Sign up to rate and review this story