Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Safe?

by alice93 3 reviews

Mikey discovers what he wants to do with the rest of his life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 791 words - Complete

0Unrated
He kissed my hair and rubbed my back. I so wanted to pull away from him and run as fast as I could but it was a struggle just keeping my eyes open. The hug he had me in was more like a head-lock.
All of a sudden, I felt someone jerk the guy away from me. I fell backwards and lay on the cold, stone pavement. I rolled onto my front and tried to turn around but I failed miserably and just ended up closing my eyes. I was so tired and I felt detached from my body. I heard some scuffling next to me before I blacked out.

I felt short, sharp pains on my cheek as I woke up. I realised I was on a bench and looked round to see Gerard sitting next to me, his eyes filled with concern.
“Stay with me.” He repeated over and over again.
Honestly, why did he have to punish me like this, I just wanted to go to sleep.
“No.” I swatted his hand away from my face and tried to return to my state of slumber.
It was no use, he pulled me upright, unfortunately my head didn’t quite keep up with my body and was left lolling back. He lifted my head up and turned me to face him.
“You scared the shit out of me.” He said, looking relieved I was finally awake.
“Go away.” I shuffled away from him slightly.
“What have I done wrong. I saved your ass back there.” He frowned.
“You didn’t even tell me I looked nice today and you’ve been ignoring me.” I slurred.
“I know. I’m sorry.” He said, stroking my cheek. “I just couldn’t. Mikey would get suspicious.”
I knew that he made a lot of sense but I was still pissed with him. He caught me by the lips and stuck his tongue gently in my mouth. How could I stay angry with him now? I kissed him back passionately and we both smiled, making the kiss end.
“Where’s Mikey?” I asked.
“Oh wow, you really know how to make a guy feel special don’t you?” Gerard said sarcastically.
“No but seriously, where is he?”
“He’s gone into the venue to look for you. We said we’d meet at quarter past. Which means we have ten minutes.” He smiled cheekily.
I went back into the kiss and we made out on the bench for the next five minutes before making our way back to find Mikey.

“Crystal!” Mikey ran up to me and lifted me up in the air slightly. He hugged me and squeezed all the air out of me. “I love you so much. I’m so sorry for losing you like that.” He sounded so sad and desperate that I had to giggle. I guess the effects of whatever that guy had put in my drink hadn’t quite worn off.
“It’s okay Mikes. It’s not your fault.”
“Some jackass with a bald head put some shit in her drink and tried to take her home with him.” Gerard said.
Mikeys eyes started to glitter with tears as he hugged me again. “I love you so much. I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost you.” He cried onto my shoulder.
I looked over at Gerard who’s face was all twisted-I guess he was feeling as guilty as I was. I just held Mikey for a while and then we went back to the car.
“Well that wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be.” Mikey said, sounding disappointed.
I nodded knowingly. “At least we’re all alive.” I smiled.
There was some more silence before Mikey spoke again.
“I tell you what though.”
“What?” Both Gerard and I asked.
“That show was immense and it’s got me thinking that being in a band is what I want to do with my life.”
I smiled. “Really?”
“Yeah. That’s why I’m so desperate to continue with bass. I’m going to get really good at it and then you, me, Gee and Frank could make it all the way to the top.”
Both me and Gerard laughed. It sounded like a stupid idea but it could work. I mean, if we practised. A lot.
“I’ll ring Frank in the morning and set up some rehearsal times.” Said Gerard.
I smiled as I imagined us on stage, playing to thousands of people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short and incredibly crappy chapter. Please review. It’ll only take you two minutes-If that and I really want to know what you think of this story. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story