Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Girl With Blue Hair...

Chapter 6

by flawedrainbow 6 reviews

R&R

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 1172 words

1Moving
[A/N Ooh 2 updates in one day? Think you're dreaming? No? Fine then, ruin my fun! R&R guys otherwise I'll move onto a different story due to lack of interest. Thanks!]

About 2 weeks later, we were on a break. Only for a couple of days though. The buses were parked because some of the crew and bands were going out, so I thought I’d take this to my advantage and do a bit of skating. Something I hadn’t done in a while. All the other roadies had gone out to a bar not too far away with some of the band members. I don’t know who though. It could have been the supporting acts, or Panic. I didn’t really pay attention. So here I was, sitting on the bus steps slipping my ‘blades on. Once I had fastened them, I stood up carefully and began to skate around. It was dark out, but that didn’t matter because the venue had lights on outside.

I had been skating for 10 minutes when I saw a figure come out from nowhere. Of course I fell over, glasses falling off and skinning my knees (due to the fact that I was only wearing black shorts with my red V necked top.).
“Whoa! Stevie are you alright?” They asked, and helped me up.
“Yes, thank you kind blur.” I nervously chuckled.
“Blur?” they asked confusedly.
“Yeah, my glasses fell off.” I replied.
I saw the blur duck down and pick something up. Next thing I knew, my glasses were thrust into my hand. I quickly slid them on, and saw that it was Brendon.
“Thanks Bren. What are you doing here? I thought you went out with everyone else.” I said.
“Nah, decided to just hang out here. What about you? All the other roadies went, why not you?” he asked.
“I didn’t want to. Besides, wasn’t invited anyways.” I shrugged.
“Oh, ok then. Jeez your knees are scratched up pretty bad. Come back to my bus and I’ll clean ‘em up for you.” He said.
I nodded, and followed him back to his bus, took my ‘blades off carefully and walked inside.
Brendon told me to sit on the couch, so I did, and waited for him to come back from walking to the back of the bus. He came back a minute later with a first aid kit in hand. He grabbed a wet cloth, and cleaned my knees before he applied some ointment to them.

“Thanks Bren.” I smiled once he was done.
“No problemo.” He smiled back, before going to put everything away once again.
When he came back out he went to the fridge, “Wanna drink?” he asked.
“What do you have?” I asked back.
“Uhh, red bull, Capri sun, Coke, juice... I think that’s it... unless you want some weird looking fruit.” He laughed.
I laughed too, “I’ll have some juice if that’s cool with you.” I replied.
He nodded and got one out of the fridge for me before grabbing himself a red bull.
“So, where’re the guys? They out with everyone else too?” I asked.
“Yeah.” He replied, taking a big gulp from his drink.
“Let’s dance.” I said randomly.
“To what?” he asked.
“I’m sure you have an iPod with a docking station of sorts.” I said.
He nodded before walking to back to his bunk, pulling the device out, and plugging it in, in the main area.
“Now let’s see how good your taste in music is.” I said.
He rolled his eyes and turned it on. ‘Don’t Stop Me now’ by Queen came through the speakers.
“Shall we?” he asked, holding his hand out for me.
“Oh we shall.” I replied, grabbing his and getting up.

Brendon pulled my closer to him, and we danced for what felt like hours. We were laughing the entire time. We stopped dancing when we heard the bus door open and trudging footsteps following.
“H-Hey!” Jon said happily.
“What are you guys doing?” Ryan giggled.
“Oh you know. Making hot passionate, crazy love on the dance floor.” I replied with a serious face.
Spencer, Jon, and Ryan all began giggling hysterically.
“Uhh, come on guys. Time for bed.” Brendon stated, ushering the guys into the back bunk room.
“Bye Steeevie.” Jon slurred before coming over and giving me a hug.
“G’night Jon.” I replied.
Ryan and Spencer then hugged me before going with Brendon into the back bunk room. Brendon came out around 5 minutes later.
“Sorry about them. Didn’t expect them all to get drunk.” He chuckled.
“It’s cool. Don’t worry about it.” I told him.
“Alright, cool. Do you wanna do anything?” he asked me.
“Maybe I should go back to my bus and leave you and the guys to sleep.” I said.
Brendon laughed, “I don’t think you’ll be able to go back to your bus.” He smirked knowingly.
“And why is that?” I asked suspiciously.
“Because this bus is moving.” He stated.
I walked over to the window and saw that we were indeed moving.

“Wow. I didn’t even notice.” I laughed slightly.
“Yeah, you get used to it after a while.” He shrugged, and sat back on the couch.
I nodded and sat beside him.
“Looks like you’re sleeping with me tonight.” Brendon said.
I laughed, “In your dreams babe.” I replied to his comment.
“Get your mind out of the gutter!” he jokingly scolded.
“Normally it’s the girl who says that to the guy.” I said.
He shrugged and we both laughed. Brendon yawned and I looked over at him.
“Go to bed.” I said.
“I’m not tired.” He said, but yawned again.
I rolled my eyes, “Just go Bren. Have a good sleep.” I told him.
“Where are you gonna sleep?” he asked me.
“Right here on this lovely piece of furniture called a couch.” I replied.
“You can sleep in my-”
“No! I’m sleeping right here.” I said.
“Fine. Let me grab you a pillow and a blanket.” He replied, before walking away.
He returned a minute later with a fluffy pillow and blanket in hand.
“Thanks babe.” I said, taking the items from him.
“No worries. See you in the morning.” He said.
I got up and kissed his cheek, “G’night.” I smiled.
He smiled back, “Night.” He replied, before turning off the lights and walking back to his bunk.
Total Sweetheart.


--Chapter 7--

As soon as sunlight entered the room my eyes shot open. It was around 7am. Oh the joy! I pushed the blanket off of me before folding it neatly and placing it at the bottom of the couch with the pillow resting on top. Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate. Thank god I put it on silent in case it went off, just so the boys in the back ridden with hangovers won’t get grumpy with me.
[*Ace
Sign up to rate and review this story