Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Princess Paopuko

Princess Paopuko

by Axel-Ingleson 2 reviews

Riku wishes for a way to show Sora how he feels, and a young girl appears who is the embodiment of those feelings; Love, loyalty, and friendship.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Axel,Riku,Sora - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 501 words

-1Boring
PRINCESS PAOPUKO
by Axel Ingleson
-Chapter One-

Riku was sitting on the curved trunk of the paopu tree that grew on his little island.
Ever since he had got his original form back, he had wished for a way to show Sora how he felt about him.

As he made the wish under the midnight sky, a shooting star passed overhead.

A second later, a little girl of about seven was sitting in the tree beside him. She had pale lilac hair like his own, but it fell down to her waist. And her eyes were big and blue like Sora's. She was wearing a pink princess dress with a white pinafore and white shoes.

"Papa?" she asked.

Riku was so surprised he almost fell out of the tree. He looked at her closely and saw that she was a cross between him and Sora.

"Papa? What's my name?"

Riku considered for a moment, then replied. "Well, you were born at the age of seven on the trunk of a paopu tree. So... I'll name you Paopuko."

"I like that," Paopuko grinned.

"Where did you come from, Paopuko?" Riku asked her.

"From your feelings for Sora," Paopuko replied. "I'm the embodiment of your feelings of love, loyalty, and friendship."

"You're pretty smart, kid," Riku told her.

"I get that from my Papa," Paopuko beamed proudly.

*

Sora woke the next morning. He couldn't wait to see Riku. Rushing through breakfast, he hurried out to the island to see his dearest friend.

When he got there, he was surprised to see Riku sitting in his favorite tree with a seven year old girl.

Riku waved to Sora.

"That's your daddy," he told the girl.

"Huh?" Sora blinked.

"Sora, come here!" Riku called. "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

Sora joined Riku and the girl.

"She looks just like you," he told Riku. "Is she your cousin?"

"She's our daughter, Sora," Riku explained. "Her name is Paopuko."

"How can we have a daughter?" Sora wondered.

"I made a wish," Riku explained. "I wished that there was some way I could show you how I felt about you. And when I opened my eyes, she was sitting next to me."

Sora looked closely at the girl who smiled and laughed as she hugged him.

Kairi joined them a few minutes later.

"Riku! Sora!" She called to them as she reached the mini-island. "Oh, hello," she added, cheerfully, as she noticed Paopuko.

"Hi," Paopuko replied. "I'm Paopuko. You must be Kairi. Papa told me all about you. He said that you're really pretty and that you and Daddy are his best friends in the whole world."

"Your Papa?" Kairi asked, wondering who she knew who was old enough to be this
girl's father.

"Riku!" Paopuko told her. "Riku's my Papa and Sora's my Daddy. Papa wished he
could show Daddy how much he cared for him, and his wish made me."

Kairi smiled. "Riku," she said, softly. "I never knew you loved Sora so much."
Sign up to rate and review this story