Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Princess Paopuko

Chapter 2

by Axel-Ingleson 0 reviews

King Mickey travels to Destiny Island to meet Paopuko and to warn Sora and Riku of a potential threat.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Mickey Mouse,Riku,Sora - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 327 words

-1Boring
PRINCESS PAOPUKO
By Axel Ingleson
-Chapter Two-

King Mickey ran into Yen Sid's tower.

He had been summoned there shortly beforehand and was wondering why his old teacher had called him. Surely the Heartless and the Nobodies hadn't come back! Had they?

"Welcome, old pupil," Yen Sid said, graciously. "It's good to see you again. I've summoned you because a new Princess of Heart has been born."

"A new Princess?" King Mickey asked. "Where?"

"On Destiny Islands," Yen Sid replied. "Her name is Paopuko. She is the daughter of Riku and Sora. Riku's wish made her. He wanted to show Sora his feelings of love, loyalty, and friendship for him."

"The daughter of Sora and Riku," King Mickey mused in awe. "The newest Princess of Heart." A dark look crossed his face. "She'll face many challenges."

"Indeed. But she may be the one we seek. Especially now that he has returned."

Seeing the look of confusion on King Mickey's face, Yen Sid explained.

"The Flame has reawakened," he told Mickey, "to what purpose or in what form, I do not yet know. But you need to warn Sora."

Mickey nodded and set off to tell Sora what he knew, and to meet Princess Paopuko.

*

Paopuko was swimming happily in the water while Sora and Riku watched her from the shore. She was, unsurprisingly, as good a swimmer as Riku and Sora had ever been.

As soon as she saw the train approach on its magical tracks, which appeared from nowhere, she got out of the water. She smiled when she saw the mouse-king step off the train.

"Hello," he said, "Name's King Mickey."

Paopuko smiled. "I'm Paopuko," she told him.

"Princess Paopuko," King Mickey confirmed. "Yen Sid told me of her. He said she might be the one to help deal with the reawakened Flame."

"Reawakened Flame?" Riku asked.

Sora shrugged.

"Be careful," King Mickey told them, as he reboarded the train and returned to Disney Castle.
Sign up to rate and review this story