Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Princess Paopuko

Chapter 3

by Axel-Ingleson 0 reviews

A lost child finds his way into Sora's home.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Axel - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 358 words

0Unrated
PRINCESS PAOPUKO
By Axel Ingleson
-Chapter Three-

Sora was troubled as he sat at his mother's table at dinner.

"Sora?" his mother asked. "What's the matter?"

"I have a daughter," Sora told her. Then, seeing the look on her face, he quickly added. "Riku's her Papa. He wished for a way to show me how he felt, and she just appeared."

Sora's mother smiled. "I see," she said. "So, when do I get to meet your little girl?"

"I'll have Riku bring her over tomorrow." Sora promised.

*

In the middle of town, the following afternoon, a small portal opened and a boy of about seven years stepped out. He had deep green eyes and flame red hair. Beneath his eyes were two marks, like upside-down tears. He looked around in confusion, then at himself in a store window as if looking for an explanation as to why everything looked out of place.

Seeing that he was much shorter, and a bit younger than he had been before, he shrugged. Then, the fullness of his situation struck him. He raised his head to the sky and gave out a loud wail as he began to cry.

Several people turned to look at the boy, whom they took for a lost child, which is what he was.
What they had no idea of was just how lost the boy actually was.

It was Sora's mother, shopping for dinner with her new granddaughter, who actually walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Shh," she soothed, "don't cry. You'll be okay. What's your name?"

The boy shook his head, silently, biting his fingernails nervously.

"It's okay if you can't tell me," she told him. "We'll wait until you're ready."

"Gramma," Paopuko asked. "Who's this?"

"He's a little boy who's lost," Sora's mother told him. "We're going to look after him until we find his parents."

"Can I play with him?" Paopuko asked.

"Sure," her grandmother decided. "Do you two want to play on the island?"

Paopuko nodded.


"Okay," Sora's mother told them. "Just be sure not to go into the water unless me or your parents are there."
Sign up to rate and review this story