Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

When i said goodbye it wasnt the end...

by Bearkat 3 reviews

Kali runs into an old friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 695 words

0Unrated

When the plane finally landed I hadnt got any rest I was so tired. As I got off the plane I remembered I was suppose to call Frank but it was 4 in the morning and I figured he was asleep. I walked out to the front and flagged down a taxi. A white guy got out of the cab to help me with my bags. He was about my height and had brown hair down to his shoulders an he looked really familar.

“Where to miss?” the guy asked as I shut the door to the taxi. After I told him the address I looked at his name displayed in the back. Hunter Adams. Oh my god its hunter.

“Hunter?”I asked questionaly.

“Yes mrs? How can I help you?” he asked not taking his eyes off the road.

“Hunter you prooly don’t recongnise me but im Kali, Kali Iero.”I said as I stared at him. He really hadnt changed much just got older looking. I saw him look into the rearview mirror as his eyes widened.

“Oh my god Kali! Damn girl its been like how long since I seen you last?”

“5 years” I said cheering up to see my old friend.

“Damn you look hot now, I mean not that you didn’t look hot then but… damn!” He said as he took a quick glance in the mirror to look at me. I just blushed.

“Thanks hunter and you look exactly the same. You still selling or have you left that buisness?” I asked wanting to know what his life is like now.

“Yeah I still sell how do you think I pay the bills? Not with this crappy job.” He laughed as he pulled on my street. As he pulled up I saw all the lights in the house were off which meant I was right and frank was alseep.

“Well thanks how much do I own you?” I asked digging in my purse for some money.

“Now kali I would never charge you. It was a free ride for an old friend.”

“oh well thanks Hunter it was good seeing you again.”I smiled as I took my bags heading for the front door.

“ummm kali? Would you like to hangout sometime while you’re here?” He as as he looked at the ground. I smiled.

“I would love to whats your number? Ill call you.” I said taking out some paper and a pen. After he wrote down his number and we said our goodbyes to headed to the house. I was locked which I should have realized it would be. So I looked around for the spare key that we had always kept under the mat and there it was like always. I just smiled thinking of all the times I had to use the spare key. I was quiet to open and close the door. I then snuck up to my old room making sure not to wake up frank who was in the room across the hall snoring. I quickly undressed pulling on an old tshirt and shorts that suprisingly still fit from 5 years ago. Not that im fat now but now I have the woman curves that showed up soon after I left before that I was really skinny almost anorexic looking but that’s thanks to the drugs which I havent done since I had moved which I owed in thanks to Daniel who helped me get through my withdrawls and helped me stay away from them. I then got into bed with my eyelids growing heavily as I welcomed a good long sleep.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry its short but its a really important chapter so yeah hope yall like it :)
hahaha i got two comments lol it makes me feel special but you know what would make me feel even better and make me want to write another chapter?
if i have like at least 5 comments good or bad i really dont care tell me what ya'll like or dislike about this story thanks
Brooke

p.s. why dont yall like daniel i think hes awesome and really sweet let me know
Sign up to rate and review this story