Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

So hottness is a curse...

by Bearkat 2 reviews

Kali wakes up to find people in the kitchen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1150 words

0Unrated
I woke up to my phone ringing that all too familiar tune ‘If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs would you still love me anyway’

“Hey baby what’s up?” I asked sleepily as I answered the phone.

“Don’t hey baby me where are you? Why didn’t you call me when you got to jersey?” I could hear the anger in his voice.

“I’m sorry baby it’s just when I got here it was so late and I didn’t want to bother you. I’m sorry.” I said as I looked over at the clock, 11 am it read.

“It’s ok I’ve just been really worried about you. I was scared something happened when you didn’t call me. Sorry I got mad.” He said as the anger left his voice being replaced by loving words. We talked for a couple of minutes before we said our goodbyes. Once I hung up with him I headed downstairs smelling coffee as I went into the kitchen. Just as I did I saw just who all was there.

“Hey kali! When did you get in last night and why didn’t you cal…..what the hell are you wearing?!” frank asked as he quickly looked down to the floor when he said that I looked at what I was wearing too. Then I realized I had on a tight low cut shirt and tight shorts that barley covered anything when I looked back up I actually saw who was all in the room it was frank, Mikey, Bob, Ray, and Gerard. All were staring with mouths open until I said something.

“Ummm I’m just going to go change now I’ll be back in a second.” I blushed as I ran back up the stairs into my room. I found a t-shirt and some of my jeans I brought with me and threw them on. I then brushed my hair and put on my makeup which consisted of eyeliner and mascara. As I headed back downstairs I heard the guys talking.

“Damn frank when did your sister get so hot?” came a voice that sounded like Bob.

“Shut up! She’s not hot she’s my baby sister! Ya’ll better not even look at her in a sexual way or I'll kill ya’ll” frank replied.

“Hey Bob is right, she’s grown into a woman now did you see those curves? I thought I was going to turn straight for a minute there” Mikey replied then all the sudden I hear a crash. As I ran into the kitchen I saw frank on top of mikey yelling.

“I said not to talk about her that way!” I cleared my throat making sure everyone knew I was in the room. Everyone looked up and smiled.

“I see frank is still bullying you mikey.” I said as frank climbed off of mikey and muttering something. Mikey then got up running towards me and jumping on me hugging me so tight I couldn’t breathe. He was lucky he was super skinny or I wouldn’t have been able to hold him up. After what seemed like a lifetime he finally got off of me giving me a chance to breathe.

“Awww Mikey I’ve missed you like crazy!” I said as I looked at my best friend since I was 5.

“Hey! What about me?” Bob pouted.

“Of course I missed you too bob. How could anyone not?” I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

“We’re really glad to see you it’s been FOREVER!” ray said pushing bob off of me making everyone see his rather big bulge in his pants now.

“Oh my god!” Ray yelled and pointed. Bob blushed and mumbled something while walking out of the room. By then I was laughing so hard that I almost fell over. After everyone stopped laughing we headed to the living room to sit down and catch up on things.

“So Kali how’s life?” Mikey asked once we all got comfortable.

“It’s good my job is going great! Me and Daniel are great.” When I said that I noticed that Gerard shifted in his seat, he almost looked upset but I ignored it.

“Yeah I got ya’lls wedding invitation in the mail last month I’m so coming I wouldn’t miss it!” Mikey replied with a smile. I heard Ray and Bob agree saying they were coming too. Gerard said nothing just looking at the floor concentrating real hard on a stain. There was some more small talk when ray finally bust out with
“So Kali we are all wondering when did you and how did you get so hot. I mean you’re sexy as hell.”

“Ray shut the fuck up!” Frank yelled as he glared at him and everyone else who was shaking their head agreeing with Ray. I just laughed.

“Well god Ray thanks are you saying that I wasn’t hot before?” I pouted.

“No I’m not saying that it’s just that before you were, well franks little sister but now your well a WOMAN.” He emphasized the word woman which made frank start cursing at him and made me start laughing.

“I mean Gerard what do you think? She’s hot huh?” Ray asked turning to Gerard who sat there trying to think of an answer. I stopped laughing so I could hear his response.

“Ummm well I… Yeah I mean she’s hot but… well she’s always been hot.” He replied blushing and looking back down at the floor.

“Ok we are getting off of this subject right now!” Frank said as he sat there pissed off.

“Aww is Frankie getting upset that we aren’t talking about how hot you are? Cause frank I would so do you too.” Bob giggled as he got up and went over to frank sitting down on him. Frank pushed him on the ground standing up and walking off. A few seconds later we heard his bedroom door slam making us all jump a little. After hanging out for a few hours the guys finally left. After seeing Bob out the door I went and sat down on the couch turning on the T.V. When my phone rang ‘I’m in love with a Sociopath… and she makes me happy…’ I looked at the phone seeing it was a jersey number wondering who could be calling I answered.

“Hello?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so the first ringtone is by the misfits its called 'helena' (its my favorite song) the second song is by I Hate Kate called 'I'm in love with a sociopath'
so yeah i bet yall are wondering whos on the phone huh? well comment and ill post the next chapter letting yall know love ya'll
Brooke
Sign up to rate and review this story