Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

Life was perfect at one time...

by Bearkat 2 reviews

The funeral.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 578 words

0Unrated
It’s been three days since I arrived to jersey. Today is the funeral and I’m not looking forward to it. It’s been a crappy few day’s me and Daniel are fighting and to be honest I don’t even know why. I’ve been hanging out with my old friends Sarah and Bella and of course Mikey. Gerard won’t talk to me and it’s getting on my nerves, all he does is stare at me.

“Hey Kali are you ready to get going?” Frank asks as he opens my door.

“Yeah just give me a second I’m finishing up my makeup now.” I replied.

“Why are you putting on makeup? You know it’s just gonna get messed up when you cry.”He said as he sat on the edge of my bed.

“I know but I should at least try to look halfway decent.”I said as I gave myself one more look over to make sure I looked ok.

“Ok well let’s go get this over with.” I grabbed my purse heading out of my room with frank following. When we got to the funeral home there was already people there. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me all the sudden. I turned to find a tear stained face of Gerard looking back at me.

“I’m so sorry Kali. He was such a good guy. He was like my second dad. I’m so sorry.” He sobbed as he pulled me closer while crying. I couldn’t hold it back anymore and I broke down crying with him. A few minutes later we broke apart just looking at each other, when my uncle walked up to me pulling me away from Gerard so I could meet everyone who showed up to give their condolences. The funeral went by beautifully. Dad would have really been proud of Frank for stepping up and taking care of it all, hell I know I was. As me and Frank drove home we sat in silence. As we pulled up to the driveway frank finally spoke.

“Kali thank you for coming I know how hard it is to get away from your job. I just want to thank you for being here it means a lot to me.”When he finished speaking he pulled me in to a hug and he broke down crying. It’s the first time I’ve seen him cry this entire time even at the funeral he had a blank expression on his face.

“Frank you know I would have came even if my work wouldn’t have let me off. I loved dad very much, I mean hell he was my dad after all. Frank I’m always here where you need me you know that. I love you so much I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you.” I said as I rocked him holding him tight. After sitting in the car for awhile we got out and headed inside to go to bed for a well needed sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok sorry about this crappy short chapter but i felt bad for not writing so here yall go. ummm idk when i will update again my sister is still in the hospital and shes prolly not going to make it so im going to be busy with family stuff but ill update when i can love yall
Sign up to rate and review this story