Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When are you gonna realize ive grown up?

Sunshine and clouds are both awesome

by Bearkat 2 reviews

Kali hangs out with a special someone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 700 words

0Unrated
I woke to my phone playing freak on a leash by Korn.

“Hello?” I asked sleepily.

“Ummm Kali?” came the voice on the other end.

“Yeah who is this?”I replied while sitting up.

“It’s Gerard. I was wondering if well, if you wanted to hangout today.” Gerard asked hesitantly.

“Ummm well sure. When?” I said confused as hell of why Gerard wanted to hangout.

“If you’re busy or something we can hangout another day I mean if you want…”

“Gerard I said sure, when do you wanna hangout?”

“Ummm I guess in an hour if you want.” He said unsure.

“Sure do I need to meet you somewhere or what?” I said getting up to grab some clothes.

“I can come pick you up if you want.” He replied with a smile in his voice.

“Ok that’s fine see you in an hour bye” I said as he said bye back and I hung up. I just stood there thinking why he would want to hangout with me. I quickly got in the shower and got out. As I was blow drying my hair frank walked in.

“Hey Kali what do you have planned for today?” He asked while sitting on my bed picking up a magazine.

“Ummm well I’m actually hanging out with Gerard believe it or not.” I said while turning my hair straightener on. Frank just looked up at me.

“What? Why?”

“I don’t know he called and asked if I wanted to hangout with him and I said sure he’ll be here in 30 minutes to get me.” I said as I started to straighter my hair.

“Kali do you think that’s a good idea? Seeing as how ya’lls past is and everything?” Frank asked looking at me through my mirror.

“It’s fine he knows I’m happy with Daniel and I don’t think anything will happen. If he tries something I’ll leave ok its fine.” I replied as I finished my hair and started on my makeup.
“Ok just be careful.” Frank said getting up and leaving my room. I kept doing my makeup as I started thinking. Why does Gerard want to hangout? Why am I nervous about hanging out with him? Why am I trying to look good for him? Do I still have feelings for him? Would I cheat on Daniel with Gerard? I quickly pushed those thoughts out of my head as I heard the doorbell ring. I could hear voices downstairs talking then someone coming up the stairs. Then my door opened to reveal a very sexy Gerard walking in. Wait did I just think he was sexy? I looked at him again and I confirmed it he did look sexy. He was wearing VERY tight black pants, a misfits t-shirt, and had on eyeliner. His hair was messy but a good kind of messy. I could not be thinking he was sexy so I took my mind off of him while I finished my makeup.

“Hey Kali you look really pretty today” I gave him a look as he said that.

“I mean not that you don’t always look pretty.” He blushed. I smiled and stood up facing him.

“Well are you ready to go?” I asked looking at him.

“Yeah let’s get out of here” he said standing up and smiling. After we got in his car and started driving I turned to him.

“So Mr. Way where are you taking me?” I asked while looking at him.

“It’s a surprise you will see when we get there” he replied not taking his eyes off the road. Soon after he said that we pulled up to the park and I knew exactly where we were going. We got out of the car and Gerard grabbed a book bag and started walking to mine and his spot.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey yall sorry about not updating in awhile i've had family stuff going on. Im gonna try and update tommorrow if not by wednesday yall will have a new update. I hope yall like what i wrote :) anyways comment please it makes me feel better love yall
Sign up to rate and review this story