Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Every Time You Draw Me, I Will Always Erase Myself.

Chapter Three.

by IntoHerKillingJar 1 review

Frank learns more about his drawing, Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 576 words - Complete

0Unrated
I lay down on the bed and pulled the duvet over me. I wasn’t lying there long before Graham came into the room and jumped on the bed. “You smell real bad Graham.” I laughed as he curled up by my side. “Nuh’night Graham” he purred loudly as fell asleep.
When I woke up in the morning I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I looked over at the sketch pad, it was still open but the ‘Gerard page’ was empty. “Shit!” I said. “Gerard? Where are you?” this was so stupid. I was asking a drawing where it was. “GERARD?!” there the fuck had he gone?! I looked round the whole house but no sign. “Fine Gerard. I give up, I’m having a shower.” I sighed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked rough. Huge bags under my eyes and my skin looked shiny from it being greasy. I turned on the tap and splashed water on my face. “Better” I said, turning round to turn the shower on, I got in. It was cold, but it woke me up, as the water warmed up I squeezed the bottle of shampoo over my hand. I rinsed it out and turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it round my waist. I turned round to look in the mirror, but standing in front of it was Gerard.
“Fuck! Gerard! You scared the shit out of me!”
“Did I?”
“Well, duh”
“Sorry. But you have a nice arse.”
“What?”
“I saw you get out the shower. And to be completely honest, It was hot.”
“Gerard?”
“Yes?”
“Has no one told you, you’re a drawing?”
“Yes. You. But what’s the difference, human, drawing?”
“Ones made of lead?”
“So?”
“So… it’s not human.”
“Draw me a heart and other organs, add colour and I’ll be basically human!”
“Came anyone else see you?”
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Because you drew me. If you got another person to help draw me, I’ll be visible to them.”
“What? How does that work?”
“I’m mostly imagination, only your imagination went into making me so only you can see me. If some one else’s imagination goes into it they can see me as well.”
“Makes sense”
“Good. Now about that colour?”
“Let me get dressed.”
“Oh, I don’t mind! You can keep just the towel. Or you could just forget about the towel” I raised an eyebrow at my creation. “What? Your good looking. Who can blame me?”
“You act just like a human!” I laughed.
“Thank you!”
“Well, I’m going to get dressed.”
“Okay.” Gerard followed me into the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed.
“Do you have to watch?”
“Yes.”
“Cover your eyes.”
“Okay.” he covered his eyes and I dropped the towel.
“DON’T LOOK.” I shouted, kneeling down to open the draw with my boxers in. I turned to look at Gerard. “GERARD! I SAID DON’T LOOK” Gerard was sitting on the bed with his arms by his sides and his eyes wide open.
“Noice.” he said.
“Gerard… oh what the hell” I said, not caring any more, I pulled a pair of boxers from the draw and pulled them up, turning round just before I was fully covered.
“That was hot.” Gerard said, staring at me.
“Shush you!” I grinned at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story