Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Love

Missing You

by sky01 4 reviews

Just chapters about Delilah's feelings for Julius.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-09-05 - 437 words

2Moving
Okay I’m still writing my story Mission Camp but right now I don’t have an idea so anyways I’m going to write a story all in Delilah’s point of view (might change)




(Delilah)

Julius my partner, my crush, my love had gone to a training mission in USA for a week. Now I know it’s just a week but I can’t stop thinking of him. A day is like a whole year without him here, I just can’t stop thinking about him. Reliving everything we’ve been through is what’s going through my mind.

I’ve been given a week of a break since he’s been gone but it’s not much of break since he’s is not here to enjoy it with me. I feel so lonely so bored and the funny thing is I’m always occupied with work, studying, missions, Julius. I feel so depressed even though it’s pointless, next week I’m going to see him. But I’m in love and love is pointless but it is an emotion that I feel when I’m around him or not.

The way he always seems to cheer me up when I’m down, tired and depressed. The way his presence would always make me smile, the way his six pack would always make me drool and stumble over chairs and my own two feet. The way his blue eyes shone in the reflection of the sun on a hot day. The way his soothing voice would always sink into my mind when I thought of him.

My Julius, the one I loved only had that power to do that to me. Every night I keep dreaming of me being in his arms and talking about us, our future, the present and the past. Oh how I miss him so. Everyday I always seem to find myself in the same place looking at the same thing, a picture of Julius on my dresser beside my bed. I always keep finding myself looking into the clouds thinking and thinking about him, uh I wish the week would just end already.

It’s quite wired I’ve been wishing for this week to come since forever and now that it’s come I just want it to end; I want to be with my Julius in his arms up against his chest listening to his heart. I just miss him.





Okay there’s my first chapter to this story please comment, it’s not my best. The second chapter should be up by tomorrow.

-sky01
Sign up to rate and review this story