Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Love

Looking Back

by sky01 4 reviews

Read on..........

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 293 words

1Exciting
This chapter is just looking back at a mission they did (an actual mission from the show) anyways this chapter just has romance and drama.

I was lying on my bed with my face up looking at the ceiling, just day dreaming thinking back to all the great times we had and all the great missions we accomplished. Like the one where we had to save scarlet from Wednesday with the exploding butterfly necklaces. That was pretty fun.

But the most memorable part was when we were on the roof top of the academy and he gave me the paper clip we used on our first mission. When he had showed me it, I was so blissful it may have not been the most expensive gift but it was a gift that showed me how special our relationship is, and then I had kissed him on the lips, I wasn’t sure what came over me but I did it.

But his next move had surprised me; he touched my cheek with his soft hand and kissed me on the lips. I felt like I was on air, on top of the world, I felt so, so, well I’m not sure, loved I guess.

Uh, once again I’m finding myself were I started thinking of Julius. You not what? I’m going to take a flight to USA just to go see him. I know I’m not supposed to but well if I keep thinking of him and missing him then well it’s worth it.

Okay that was my second chapter, In the third chapter there will be some dialogue but it will stay in Delilah’s point of view. Anyways please comment and tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story