Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

Together Again With a Promise

by The-one-and-only 3 reviews

Julius and Delilah... Julius makes a... Tibor cuts...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 989 words

1Moving
Delilah’s POV:
I was in this white room, everything sort of faded away; it was like I was in a dream. Tibor brought me here after pulling me out of one of my nightmares of Julius. He told me that I was going into a coma. I started cursing at him. He grabbed me but I threw him over my head. All of a sudden, this screen appeared. Julius and Al were in a hospital waiting room, probably waiting to go see me. I watched as Julius looked up at the ceiling.

“Why Al?” he yelled. “Why did it have to be her? Why did she have to get hit with that needle? Why couldn’t the kiss work on her? Why is it that she has to suffer? Why couldn’t it have been me?”

Tears started running down his face. He held his head in his hands. The screen disappeared.
That broke my heart watching Julius. A tear rolled down my cheek, and I looked at Tibor.

“Why are you doing this to me...? to him...? ...to us?” I yelled, charging at him. I punched him in the face. “Where the hell am I?” I yelled as we started to fight. “...and why the hell are you here with me? You’re a !@#$%^& and you deserve to !@#$ burn in hell!”

He took me and threw me to the ground and was holding me down. I tried to put my legs around his neck and pull him off me, but he made sure that I couldn’t do anything. He pulled out a knife and cut me. I screamed, grabbing my stomach. There was now a big cut across my midriff, and it was bleeding. He got off of me.

“Talk to me that way again, and i’ll make sure that neither you or Julius live to see another day again.” he said. “Oh, and about those questions, it’s not time to be telling you the answers... not yet."

I looked at my cut that was bleeding pretty bad now, and looked back up at him but he was gone.

“Julius!” I screamed, hoping that he could hear me somehow.

I have to find a way out of here. I thought. I was felling the walls for a weak spot and trying to do anything to get out, but I found nothing. I sat on the floor, my back against the wall. I held my head in my hands, closed my eyes, and started to think. What does he mean by “not yet”? I thought. Why would Tibor even be here? But I don’t even know where here is! I was deep in thought when I heard something... or someone. I looked up. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Julius!” I said with excitement and a sigh of relief.

We ran to each other. We hugged, and then kissed. I tensed up a bit because of my cut, it hurt when he hugged me. I tried hard not to moan. He pulled me away, so he could get a better look at my stomach. His face expression was hard to take in...”

JULIUS’S POV:

Finally, I was with Delilah again. When I hugged her, she tensed up. For a minute, I thought she was going to do what she did at the restaurant. I soon noticed that she had a huge gash on her stomach. I looked at it.

“Dee! You’re hurt!” He said. “Are you ok? Does it hurt?”

“Yeah, but I think i’m fine.” She said.

“What happened?” I said. “Better yet, who the hell did it? Was it him?” she looked down.

“It was him wasn’t it?” I said.I looked around the room for him, but he was gone.

“Tibor!” I looked around the room. “Where did he go! Arg!” I shouted, punching the wall. It really hurt, but I ignored the pain.

“Julius, it’s ok.” She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. “He’ll come back.”

“Sorry, I just don’t want to see you suffer, I love you Dee...” I said. “...but that doesn’t mean that I won’t hurt him.” She sat down against the wall. I sat beside her and I put my arm around her shoulder.

“Don’t say sorry, I feel the same way with you.” She said. There was a long silence, when she continued. “How did you get here without getting the disease?”

I really didn’t want to tell her that I had gotten it too, especially if she felt the way I was. I didn’t know what to say, I had two choices. I could lie and tell her that I didn’t know, or Tibor brought me here somehow. I could also tell the truth that I do have the disease, but she would be heartbroken. I wanted to lie, but I didn’t want to betray her.
“Do you really want to know?” I said to her, looking deep into her eyes.
“Yes, I do.” She said, looking into my eyes. I could tell that she knew that I had gotten it, but she didn’t want to believe it.

“I’m so sorry Delilah.”

“What? No! Julius! Why did you catch it? Did you do it on purpose?” she asked. She was shocked and sad by the news.

“I caught Scicsiliostoloavirst from the water I drank.” I said. “But I would if I knew that it would bring me to you.” She buried her head in my chest, and I held her hand.

“Julius...” she said. “... I don’t want to see you get hurt because of me. I love you too much. Just promise me that you’ll never leave me.”

“I promise Dee.” I said

****
Hello.
I hope you're all having a great summer so far, because I sure am. :p
Hope you liked the story.
++ T-O-A-O ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story