Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

Reality or Imagination

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

Julius is about to... (P.S. Just to remind you, make sure you've seen the episode "Family Past" before reading this chapter.)

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 763 words

1Exciting
JULIUSS' POV:

I was fixing up my hair in the bathroom."Finally! I asked her to the dance. This is going to be the best night ever!" I said.
I looked at my watch and I realized that it was 8:00. I walked out of the door and made my way across the hall where Delilah's room was. I wonder what she's wearing? I thought to my self. I stared at the door for a couple of seconds and then I knocked.
"Hey Dee. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She wasn’t opening the door.
“Dee, you there? I thought I heard someone in there.
“Open the door!” I yelled.

When the door didn’t open, I knocked it down. Delilah was in a beautiful green dress, but she was on the floor. She was being held down by someone. She was gagged and the guy holding her down had a gun pointed to her head.
“Get off of her!” I screamed, as I threw him against the wall. I still couldn’t see his face. He pointed the gun towards Delilah and looked up at me.
“You @#$%^&()(&^&()_)(*!!!!!” I yelled “You’re dead! Don’t you dare touch her!”
“My poor little brother, you have so much to learn.” He said with a smirk on his face, before pulling the trigger. He shot Delilah in the head.
“NOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed!!!!

My surroundings started to fade away. I was then walking down a beautiful pathway, holding hands with Delilah. What? I thought. I shook my head.
“Delilah! You’re alive! But Tibor, he shot you in your room. Where are we?” I asked, dumbfounded.
“What? Julius. Are you feeling ok?” she asked.
“Where are we?” I asked again.
"We’re at the California hotel, Julius.” she said. She sounded a bit worried.

I suddenly stopped walking. Not like I didn’t want to, but my feet were somehow glued to the ground.
“Julius, why’d you stop walking?” she asked.
“My legs, I can’t move them.” I said while trying to lift my foot of the ground. “My feet are stuck to the floor.”
Someone came running out of a building that we was going to be the new hotel complex, carrying a knife while charging for Delilah. It was him.

“Delilah! Run! Go!” I said to her. “Delilah, why aren’t you moving?”
“Because... I’m in the same position as you.” She said.
I looked back at Tibor. He was getting closer. I looked back at Delilah, but when I did, I screamed.

Delilah was still there, but she had changed completely; she was like a zombie that had come back from the dead. She was in one of those hospital gowns, but the gown was all dirty and torn. She had wires all over her, and her skin was so pale, that you would think she was a ghost. Her lips were blue, and her beautiful brown eyes were grey. She mouthed “remember?” with those cold and dark lips. Then it hit me... the restaurant, the disease, the hospital, the nurse.

I looked again at Tibor who was almost at his destination, and I took one last look at Delilah, but then I jumped. She was normal again. I was so confused. Tibor grabbed Delilah and was about to slit her throat, when I managed to grab the knife away from him. He let go of Delilah, and just stood there looking at me.

“Stop Tibor, I know what’s going on!” I said. “Bring me to her now!”
“Are you sure?” he asked. “If you really want, I’ll bring you ‘up to date’ with your little girlfriend. But if I do that, then you’ll be in a coma too.”
I was getting really confused, but right now, that didn’t matter. I just wanted to see her.
“Bring me to her, now!” I yelled.
“Ok... baby brother.” He said.

I just wanted to wrap my hands around his neck, and strangle him to death, but if I did that, then I might not have been able to see Delilah.
The surroundings started to fade away once again. I was then in a white room. There was no window and no door. It all seemed like it was a dream. The only thing that was in the room was me, Tibor... and Delilah.


****
Hey! What happened to everyone? :(
But I appreciate those who are reading and reviewing, the people who are reading, and the people who might not have accounts but who are reading anyways. Thanks.
++ T-O-A-O ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story