Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

caffinated mints

by alirae 0 reviews

After Ali and Gerard left.......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 289 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV

As I finally got up it hit me, “That was Ali Iero. Damn she’s still hot!” Thank god Alicia was still in the bathroom.

Bob asked, “How did you know?”

“She’s the only person I know that calls me Mikes, hates being called a bitch and this is how I learned the last time, two days before she was sent off.”

Ali’s POV

We finally got to the mall Gerard threw his head back, “It won’t be long I promise.” Fifteen minutes later I was done.

“Okay Gerard let’s run to the car then, I need your help getting a few things, okay?”

“Yes mom,” he looked at me and laughed. We passed all the girly stores and he gave me a weird look and I walked into Hot Topic. I walked in to Hot Topic and got 10 studded belts, earrings, lip rings, and five hoodies and left. Gerard was standing there his jaw was dropped.

“Still more,” and I closed his mouth and grabbed his hand.

I had to stop at String Sticks and Guitar Picks, to talk to Taiylor a friend who owned it she got me a sweet deal on two guitars I got one for me and another as and extra both black and white. Didn’t know if I should give it to Gerard or Frank I don’t know. The drive how was surprising.

“Wow Ali you have changed from prep to this I got to admit I LOVE IT!”

“Hey, Gerard?”

“Yes love”

“Did Frank ever tell you why I left?”

“No why”

“Just wondering”

“Will you tell me please?”

I debated it in my head then and blurted out, “Because of you!”

“WHAT?”
Sign up to rate and review this story