Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Living Dead girl

by alirae 1 review

THE CONCERT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 506 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

Max announced Ali, Chelsea and Erin in, “And now Ali, Chelsea and Erin from Voices of Insanity!”

Hurtful words
From my enemies in the five years
What’s it like to die alone
How does it feel when tears freeze
When you cry
The blood in your veins is twenty below

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet
Out from the window see her backdrop silhouette
this blood on my hands is something I can not forget


They finished the song and I saw something I didn’t want to. Frank nudged me to go in stage with him I looked up there and Chelsea and Bob where making out along with Erin and Frank and Ali and Max. I was mad.

Ali’s POV

We got off stage, “Max you can’t do that I have a Boyfriend. I am really sorry. You are like my brother. But, I love him and I messed it up last time and I hope he didn’t see what happened,” I started to cry.

“I get it and I am sorry. I love you,” he started to cry.

“I love you too!” I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him right when I let go he kissed me on the lips and turned around Gerard was right there. Gerard punched him in the face. “What the hell Gerard”

“Let’s go,” Chelsea was taping all this

“No fuck you!”

“You would now let’s GO!”

“NO NO NO NO!” I freaked and ran off right in to Frank’s arms. I was crying, and hyperventilating thank god Chelsea caught everything one tape. She showed to him then I got up and Frank kissed my forehead. “Chelsea can I borrow that?”

“Yeah sure,” she handed it to me I ran to find Gerard.

I found him he hugged me, “Stay away from that fucker!”

“NO,” I shoved the camera in his gut. And ran to the lounge where I flicked on the USA channel and it was a wrestling match between John Cena, JBL, Batista, and Edge. The door opened and Gerard walked in, “Twenty bucks on JBL.” Frank and Erin walked in behind him.

“Nah twenty bucks on Batista,” Erin said.

“Nope Edge twenty bucks” Frank said.

“Fuck you guys forty John Cena,” I yelled. Batista pinned JBL after a Batista Bomb. Edge pulled a spear on John Cena which he got up and STFU on Edge pinned him out. It was down to Batista and John after a while John punched him in the face and pinned him, “Pay up Losers, sixty bucks HELL YEAH!”

I got in my car when my agent called. Gerard’s called too. “Hello”

“Hey you guys tour starts tomorrow,” my jaw dropped.

“With who?”

“That’s a surprise,” Ty said.

“Okay Ty later I am with my brother,” I hung up and looked at Gerard.

At the same time we said, “I AM GOING ON TOUR IN TWO DAYS!”
Sign up to rate and review this story